ADVERTISEMENT

Does this mean IU is better than Clemson?

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
And with the firing of the Texas coach, does this mean Allen is hot to trot to Austin?

IU still hasn't beaten a team with a winning record in how long?

Oh the questions that need to be asked.

LMAO at the humiliation that must be in Bloomington trying to justify that this was the 11th best team in the land.

Congrats to the LEO's of Dumpster Gulch. Another fine hire by Dead in the Head Fred.

• Wow
Reactions: cidsports
And with the firing of the Texas coach, does this mean Allen is hot to trot to Austin?

IU still hasn't beaten a team with a winning record in how long?

Oh the questions that need to be asked.

LMAO at the humiliation that must be in Bloomington trying to justify that this was the 11th best team in the land.

Congrats to the LEO's of Dumpster Gulch. Another fine hire by Dead in the Head Fred.
11+ threads at the top of the Purdue football board... lol

IU beat Wisconsin who has a winning record*

Alabama’s OC is going to Texas*

Tom Allen was a great hire by Fred Glass*

Last edited:
It could have been worse I suppose. At least it wasn’t a 40+ point loss...
When your team has been the darling of the media, when your Tom Crean Light coach has won all those awards, when your fans starving for any kind of success in almost any sport declare "This the year", any loss by 1 or 43 is a total humiliation. But hey, maybe Allen can follow Crean's direction and buy the boys in Loveland Runner-Up rings.

When your team has been the darling of the media, when your Tom Crean Light coach has won all those awards, when your fans starving for any kind of success in almost any sport declare "This the year", any loss by 1 or 43 is a total humiliation. But hey, maybe Allen can follow Crean's direction and buy the boys in Loveland Runner-Up rings.
We could have had Purdue’s season... I’ll take the 6-2 season instead.

I guess we could have been so embarrassed of our team that we declined a bowl game...

Dude, you have a once-in-a-lifetime run, when the best programs (sans OSU) absolutely suck, in the midst of a pandemic playing 1/2 a schedule when the chance for a full schedule is blown up, you get embarrassed by one of the worst opponents they could find for you ... and your coach throws a childish tantrum and refuses to display your conference affiliation (LOL!) on your uni's ... and the best you can do is run to your rival's forum to trash talk.

LOL!

IU has become a laughingstock. Fans all over are mocking your "program", and they're laughing at people like you.

No worries. You have Buford to cuddle with.

11+ threads at the top of the Purdue football board... lol

IU beat Wisconsin who has a winning record*

Alabama’s OC is going to Texas*

Tom Allen was a great hire by Fred Glass*
You know why there are so many IU threads, because IU fans were thumping their chest over on our board over the last week.

The funniest thing was how disrespected so many IU fans felt that they did not get to play in the BT Championship, higher bowl, etc.

Thankfully the BT made the correct decision. IU playing in a higher bowl would have been embarrassing for the BT.

Dude, you have a once-in-a-lifetime run, when the best programs (sans OSU) absolutely suck, in the midst of a pandemic playing 1/2 a schedule when the chance for a full schedule is blown up, you get embarrassed by one of the worst opponents they could find for you ... and your coach throws a childish tantrum and refuses to display your conference affiliation (LOL!) on your uni's ... and the best you can do is run to your rival's forum to trash talk.

LOL!

IU has become a laughingstock. Fans all over are mocking your "program", and they're laughing at people like you.

No worries. You have Buford to cuddle with.
You guys have your biggest basketball game of the year in 35 minutes and the only thing you see on this board are 15+ posts about Iu, because that’s all you care about.

IU football:

giphy.gif

Reactions: DAG10 and JRowdy20
You know why there are so many IU threads, because IU fans were thumping their chest over on our board over the last week.

The funniest thing was how disrespected so many IU fans felt that they did not get to play in the BT Championship, higher bowl, etc.

Thankfully the BT made the correct decision. IU playing in a higher bowl would have been embarrassing for the BT.
IU Football > Purdue Football

I'd assume if you're a true IU fan that you wagered some big bucks knowing that love conquers all. That, or you knew in your heart that IU was a bad bet.
Not at all.

You know your team is playing a top 15 team right now in basketball, right?

30 years of not winning a bowl and only beating ONE team with a winning record in TWO seasons says otherwise.

You got embarrassed today. You probably should head on back to the trailer park, you're only going to get mocked, ridiculed and further embarrassed here.
You never answered my question BBG. Still want Brohm fired?

Eh because I ignore you mostly since you have nothing of worth to add. I've already addressed what I said about Brohm.

But this isn't about that, it's about the embarrassing choke job your supposedly next Alabama team did today.

Barlow did it best:

Kelsey-Barlow-choke.jpg
So is that a yes or no that you want Brohm fired?

I never claimed Iu would be the next Alabama. At least we are better than Purdue though 😏.

So is that a yes or no that you want Brohm fired?

I never claimed Iu would be the next Alabama. At least we are better than Purdue though 😏.
That was funny shit today. Remove the B1G logo for LEO due to being upset about the bowl bid. Then get beat by a team with a losing record. IU Football is always the bridesmaid and never the bride. Your LEO coach just got punked by Lane Kiffin, which might be the best part of it all...

That was funny shit today. Remove the B1G logo for LEO due to being upset about the bowl bid. Then get beat by a team with a losing record. IU Football is always the bridesmaid and never the bride. Your LEO coach just got punked by Lane Kiffin, which might be the best part of it all...
Haha aren’t you guys playing a ranked team right now? It looks like your team didn’t realize that, but I assumed your fans would.

And then they run right over here to see what we are saying about them. You can't make this stuff up.

As I said, I addressed it already and this is about you being embarrassed today. You can keep trying to change the subject, but don't worry we won't let you forget.
Haha you are done with your savior Jeff Brohm already....

Speaking of embarrassments, how is the Illinois game going?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT