ADVERTISEMENT

Does this mean IU is better than Clemson?

Haha you are done with your savior Jeff Brohm already....

Speaking of embarrassments, how is the Illinois game going?
Fine because Illinois is a legit team and we're exceptionally young but talented. But more to the point:

EqwYx6WXAAElEnz.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and Purdue85
ABC showed highlights of IUs Copper Bowl victory back in 1991, and then the announcer goes, “And that was Indiana’s last bowl victory. Not that they have had many opportunities. As you might imagine.”

That last line had to sting.

That is known as a Zinger!

Look we get it: the ABC play by play guy was making snide comments about how historically awful IU Football is, and that has to hurt.
Why would that hurt? We had our best season in a lonnnng time. It was a successful year. Now Purdue football/basketball on the other hand... not so much.

Why would that hurt? We had our best season in a lonnnng time. It was a successful year. Now Purdue football/basketball on the other hand... not so much.
The announcer told the entire country that IU Football has mostly sucked for the last 3 decades. That has to hurt.

The announcer told the entire country that IU Football has mostly sucked for the last 3 decades. That has to hurt.
It doesn’t hurt at all... it’s true lol. If only we could have heard what the commentators said about Purdue football during their bowl game... instead, they opted out because they knew their team had given up on its coach...

Ole Miss was so mediocre they left the door wide open for an IU win by missing FG and extra point and giving the Loosiers the ball with over 3 minutes left. Just as I thought they would ruin our day the Loosiers closed the circle on their season. They started the year by choking a girlfriend and ended the year by choking a season away.

Reactions: JRowdy20
Actually a closer game than when IU played Illinois. Quit acting like the IU basketball team is good. They are not with No help on the way for next year. 😂
Yea, you guys played much better free throw defense than we did. Something we need to work on... LOL

Yea, you guys played much better free throw defense than we did. Something we need to work on... LOL
Facts are facts. Here’s another one for you. IU’s alleged great defense was shown to be what it really was. Finally played a decent offense and an offense missing top 2 receivers, top TE and starting RB. Still put up 500 yards. 😂 😂 😂

maybe BIG should of tried to find an easier Bowl game for IU 😂

Facts are facts. Here’s another one for you. IU’s alleged great defense was shown to be what it really was. Finally played a decent offense and an offense missing top 2 receivers, top TE and starting RB. Still put up 500 yards. 😂 😂 😂

maybe BIG should of tried to find an easier Bowl game for IU 😂
Did they try to find a bowl game for Purdue? In a year when everyone was granted a bowl game, why didn’t Purdue play in one?

Nice loss for you today as well. 40 years and counting.

Comparing winning a random bowl game once in 30 years to making a FF is laughable. But hey I’d do the same thing if my team couldn’t manage to win a crappy bowl game once in that span.

Comparing winning a random bowl game once in 30 years to making a FF is laughable. But hey I’d do the same thing if my team couldn’t manage to win a crappy bowl game once in that span.
I’d say there is no comparison too if my team hadn’t been to a final 4 in 40 years...

Dude, you get ROASTED at every turn.

That ain't "bait"...

"lol"
Lol no you think you are getting me, because you guys take yourselves too seriously here...

You have a bad football team and a mediocre basketball team... it is what it is... lol.

Lol no you think you are getting me, because you guys take yourselves too seriously here...

You have a bad football team and a mediocre basketball team... it is what it is... lol.
Maybe , but what’s that make IU’s bball program then? Haven’t been to the NCAA tourney in almost 4 years and haven’t beaten Purdue in almost 5 years. 😂 😂

Very fitting. LEO baby unless you are a girlfriend or ex-girlfriend of an IU football player. Oh wait I think an IU

Maybe , but what’s that make IU’s bball program then? Haven’t been to the NCAA tourney in almost 4 years and haven’t beaten Purdue in almost 5 years. 😂 😂
We have been mediocre recently in basketball... see how easy that is to admit... can you do the same now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT