ADVERTISEMENT

Did DH say what I can't believe he said

goodboiler

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2015
This losing stuff haste be getting to Dh because he said " I'm doing EVERYTHING right to help these players become better ."Are you kidding me changing staffs almost yearly, not seeing any development on talent from week to week, same old story start out slow and get your brains beat in then play against Iowa's 2's and think you accomplished something. Stop enough Haze, how can you say that!! If anyone has had a strong enough stomach to watch what has been happening on the field the past 3 1/2 years you would know our program has gone no where, no developemnt of talent, inconsistent play, costly penalties and you can really say you are doing everything right to make these players become better!!! i bet if you asked the players they might not agree. I know the alumni sure questions your progress. Once i heard that i had to stop watching his press conference after the game. Never have I heard a coach at any level of football say they, I QUOTE, that they are doing everything right to help these players develope. BOB, after that comment I've seen and now heard enough, start the process of replacing DH whenever you want. Done watching and listening to this coach.

Reactions: Summy1
Not a fan of DH2 but it apparently is not in his DNA to say anything that is not positive regarding his team and players after a game in his Press Conference and I am not upset by that!

I was hoping that he would be a more enthusiastic Head Coach in practice and during games but that is also not in his DNA, I was hopeful that he could recruit better football players to Purdue but his stoic demeanor apparently does not sell himself or Purdue to recruits and it painfully shows on the field most Saturdays!

This losing stuff haste be getting to Dh because he said " I'm doing EVERYTHING right to help these players become better ."Are you kidding me changing staffs almost yearly, not seeing any development on talent from week to week, same old story start out slow and get your brains beat in then play against Iowa's 2's and think you accomplished something. Stop enough Haze, how can you say that!! If anyone has had a strong enough stomach to watch what has been happening on the field the past 3 1/2 years you would know our program has gone no where, no developemnt of talent, inconsistent play, costly penalties and you can really say you are doing everything right to make these players become better!!! i bet if you asked the players they might not agree. I know the alumni sure questions your progress. Once i heard that i had to stop watching his press conference after the game. Never have I heard a coach at any level of football say they, I QUOTE, that they are doing everything right to help these players develope. BOB, after that comment I've seen and now heard enough, start the process of replacing DH whenever you want. Done watching and listening to this coach.

The bottom line should be results.

Sadly, at Purdue, its just keeping the ledger in the black. That includes covering the cost of participation ribbons .

Not a fan of DH2 but it apparently is not in his DNA to say anything that is not positive regarding his team and players after a game in his Press Conference and I am not upset by that!

I was hoping that he would be a more enthusiastic Head Coach in practice and during games but that is also not in his DNA, I was hopeful that he could recruit better football players to Purdue but his stoic demeanor apparently does not sell himself or Purdue to recruits and it painfully shows on the field most Saturdays!

A team takes on the personality of its head coach. Is it any wonder the team plays the way it does most times when Hazell is unemotional and flat on the sideline?

Reactions: ghostoffatjack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT