ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone see in the game where IU fans could vote. . .

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
For their student section to be the ESPN student section of the year?

How could that possibly be if you only have 200 students show up to a game and that is using a free ticket!

Made me laugh out loud.

Apathy for the football program runs deep there. 80% of the student body could care less about football. They’re very much like Kansas and pin their hopes on basketball.

For their student section to be the ESPN student section of the year?

How could that possibly be if you only have 200 students show up to a game and that is using a free ticket!

Made me laugh out loud.
They only had that part, because that was mentioned at every ESPN game this year.

I will give IU credit for something that I have not done this weekend. I think it was very cool what they did for Tyler. He shows us that there are things more important than sports, but also sports can bring us together.

They only had that part, because that was mentioned at every ESPN game this year.

I will give IU credit for something that I have not done this weekend. I think it was very cool what they did for Tyler. He shows us that there are things more important than sports, but also sports can bring us together.

Agree with Indiana's making Tyler Trent an honorary captain....that was an admirable and a very nice gesture on Indiana University's part. We need more of that spirit today, and not just with respect to sporting events.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT