ADVERTISEMENT

Defense

pubill

Sophomore
Jan 2, 2021
I think we can still post positively on this board, at least I will try.

One positive I see lately is our defense has improved. Yesterday was good example, we held the high flying Hawks to under 70 pt pace until it became garbage time at end. Believe our guards are doing much better job of closing out and keeping penetation to min. Only downfall on defense is Edey just has so much lack of foot speed, he is big liability. Much better defensive team with Williams in game.

I do think this improved defense will help us in tourney. Now need to get O back in gear.

I agree we have looked better on D. Not where I think we need to be to make serious run, but I do like the change. Completely agree on Edey. I love the guy but he is just so slow on D.

Reactions: purduepat1969
I think we can still post positively on this board, at least I will try.

One positive I see lately is our defense has improved. Yesterday was good example, we held the high flying Hawks to under 70 pt pace until it became garbage time at end. Believe our guards are doing much better job of closing out and keeping penetation to min. Only downfall on defense is Edey just has so much lack of foot speed, he is big liability. Much better defensive team with Williams in game.

I do think this improved defense will help us in tourney. Now need to get O back in gear.
I agree defense has been better. Offense gets back to form we’re really dangerous

Reactions: Level 42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT