ADVERTISEMENT

Deep Dish

Country fried steak?

I’m a big believer that every place has their thing. Chicago is the last place I’d try to buy a pork tenderloin sandwich or a horse shoe.

got my trip to Philly in 9 days.. can’t wait .. clowning

That is a fried pork tenderloin with gravy

Whaaaat. You might think the tenderloin at Edwards is low rent for all I know but I loved it

In my humble opinion the tenderloin at Edwards is devoid of taste. There are many places in Indiana where you can get a superior tenderloin- but no place in Indy really stands out to me at the moment. The tenderloins at local pubs and at most southern IN restaurants are usually pretty good. Edinburgh Diner is legendary

Reactions: BCfanatic2020
make a new one.. I promise to be peaceful most of the time, even with my boy @Flot 😂😂😂
Well, fuc$ off then, yute! I like slumming on the free board, especially ex-dishwashers from John’s. Now you are moving on to MCL meals to review?

In my humble opinion the tenderloin at Edwards is devoid of taste. There are many places in Indiana where you can get a superior tenderloin- but no place in Indy really stands out to me at the moment. The tenderloins at local pubs and at most southern IN restaurants are usually pretty good. Edinburgh Diner is legendary
Again I’m no Indy expert except the types of food I know. When it comes to tenderloin I’ll be referring back to this post ... instead of doing what a lot of people across the country do.. which Would be to think that I have something to tell people in Indy or Iowa about pork tenderloin lol

Again I’m no Indy expert except the types of food I know. When it comes to tenderloin I’ll be referring back to this post ... instead of doing what a lot of people across the country do.. which Would be to think that I have something to tell people in Indy or Iowa about pork tenderloin lol

There are plenty of Indy people that would say that Edwards is top notch though. I kinda think that maybe they just haven’t tried the better ones- but really I think it’s just that different people have different tastes.

Also I think elderly people and heavy smokers are not able to taste food nearly as well as I do.

Well, fuc$ off then, yute! I like slumming on the free board, especially ex-dishwashers from John’s. Now you are moving on to MCL meals to review?

If MCL was in regard to my post- I am extremely offended. MCL is not 1/4 as good as Gray Bros

There are plenty of Indy people that would say that Edwards is top notch though. I kinda think that maybe they just haven’t tried the better ones- but really I think it’s just that different people have different tastes.

Also I think elderly people and heavy smokers are not able to taste food nearly as well as I do.

well I will definitely be trying your recommendations ..

When my son was younger we travelled to get him to try new foods. It’s now very therapeutic for me to go to new cities and try the food or try places I couldn’t get to the previous trip

Moron? Goldwaith? What’s Next? Mom smack ?
No dummy, moran. Mom smack? No I feel sad for your mom. So sad she raised a slightly ‘tarded son. God bless her heart. Do you have a load to pick up in Philly?

No dummy, moran. Mom smack? No I feel sad for your mom. So sad she raised a slightly ‘tarded son. God bless her heart. Do you have a load to pick up in Philly?

lol I love how I’m still the bad guy. Burt’s still isn’t good, no matter how many times you break your keyboard thinking I dig ditches for $2.50 a day

lol I love how I’m still the bad guy. Burt’s still isn’t good, no matter how many times you break your keyboard thinking I dig ditches for $2.50 a day
No, I never said you we’re a bad guy. I said you were a di%k who responded like a typical Chicago jerk, dissing everyone on the site that has a different opinion than you. Just….because….you….are….Italian. Get it???? And I’m responding to you because too many others won’t. Who cares if you don’t like Burts. I do. I think he was a swell, crotchety old guy that talked to our family in between making pizza. And my picky kids loved it, something you should appreciate. I don’t know if you are a ditch digger. Did you even graduate from Purdue?

No, I never said you we’re a bad guy. I said you were a di%k who responded like a typical Chicago jerk, dissing everyone on the site that has a different opinion than you. Just….because….you….are….Italian. Get it???? And I’m responding to you because too many others won’t. Who cares if you don’t like Burts. I do. I think he was a swell, crotchety old guy that talked to our family in between making pizza. And my picky kids loved it, something you should appreciate. I don’t know if you are a ditch digger. Did you even graduate from Purdue?

zzzzz

Oh Jesus.. does anyone who has been asking us to knock it off wanna tell this dude I’m not trying to keep it going
You can’t. Not in you nature lol 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So this isn’t the Pasquale’s location that I go to- but was happy to see that he went to one of my favorites. I think this is the 2nd highest score he has given any Indy place after Goodfellas

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT