ADVERTISEMENT

Decent article on Florida St

delish1

Sophomore
Feb 4, 2004
Thought I'd share this article about FSU to give a little background. The more I read it seems more like a game the Boilers can win. If Purdue can limit the damage of FSU driving to the basket, it could be a great shot at a Q1 road win. It should be fun and provide another data point on this team's potential at least.

The Seminoles seem like a crew that would finish in the 4-9 range of the Big Ten so it could be a great confidence builder and could swing the challenge to the Big Ten. Winning the challenge will be huge for the Big Ten this year as it's off to a great start. Winning this thing would probably ensure that 7 to 8 teams will be in the dance (maybe even more) because of the strength of the computer profiles.

https://www.tomahawknation.com/2018...ew-scouting-report-ncaa-tournament-recruiting

Thought I'd share this article about FSU to give a little background. The more I read it seems more like a game the Boilers can win. If Purdue can limit the damage of FSU driving to the basket, it could be a great shot at a Q1 road win. It should be fun and provide another data point on this team's potential at least.

The Seminoles seem like a crew that would finish in the 4-9 range of the Big Ten so it could be a great confidence builder and could swing the challenge to the Big Ten. Winning the challenge will be huge for the Big Ten this year as it's off to a great start. Winning this thing would probably ensure that 7 to 8 teams will be in the dance (maybe even more) because of the strength of the computer profiles.

https://www.tomahawknation.com/2018...ew-scouting-report-ncaa-tournament-recruiting
So, Purdue just needs to contain the dribble...no worries... ;)

Not all of them. Just some ... or haarms could sway some attempts away. That's all :)
I actually look for improvements in containing the dribble or the next two weeks could be tough...

So, Purdue just needs to contain the dribble...no worries... ;)

I will say this looks to be a team on paper like Texas Tech that Purdue typically struggles with.

The team defense will need to improve quite a bit from the VA Tech game to get a win. A huge key to that will be Nojel staying out of foul trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT