ADVERTISEMENT

David Bell not one of the best WRs.......

I would caution you before you complain of omission to take some time to research what others have accomplished!

David leads the Big Ten in receptions and stands third in receiving yards per game.

When Danny Anthrop blew his knee, he was fourth in the Big Ten in both receptions and yardage, but he got less recognition than Clark Kent.

Whenever Boilers get dissed, go to the source and pitch a bitch in e-person. Only squeaky wheels get the grease.

Why is David Bell not on this list? Imho, he absolutely should be.

https://www.pff.com/news/college-fo...or-every-major-cfb-award-through-week-13-2020

David bell looked like a world beater when he was singled up. Against double teams and better corners he no longer does. Just really good

There are a couple reasons for this ... one he runs a 4.6, so he’s not running away from a double. Secondly.. i don’t think he was ready for the amount of fighting that the big ten refs were gonna make him do. I do think he can get better in the off-season in both regards. I also think his 4.6 forty makes it a lot more likely that we have him for two more years.

Also keep in mind that like rondale moore, bell draws hard double coverage ... that is a high impact thing, but it’s not gonna get you the glamour that the big stat sheet will ... Horvath and durham are picking up those stats

Separation is king in the NFL. A million contested catches is not necessarily a good thing to scouts.

I don’t know that bell gets drafted very high at all. He has below average nfl speed

Doesn’t mean he will be a bad player in the nfl .. but I wouldn’t be expecting a first round pick and early entry on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT