ADVERTISEMENT

curmudgeon - a bad-tempered person, especially an old one.

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
I'm a simple old man and I believe in the power of threes!
1. Braden - take the damned shot, let Edey rebound and put it back... maybe even an and-one ... a 3-pointer from 3 feet from the rim
2. Zack - clear the rebound, if you break his nose, let the refs decide what you did. They're deciding anyway
3. Lance - push the ball every time you get it ... force them to stop you... force the refs to call it.

1. Braden - take the damned shot, let Edey rebound and put it back... maybe even an and-one ... a 3-pointer from 3 feet from the rim
2. Zack - clear the rebound, if you break his nose, let the refs decide what you did. They're deciding anyway
3. Lance - push the ball every time you get it ... force them to stop you... force the refs to call it.

I support this message, but I AM NOT A CURMUDGEON!

dana-carvey-grumpy-old-man.gif

grumpy-old-men-breakfast.gif

I support this message and am becoming more of a curmudgeon by the day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT