ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats IU on your Super Bowl

It's also time to stop using injuries and inexperience as excuses. Every team experiences injuries. The great teams have enough depth to cover for them. As for inexperience, the great teams play young players among their veterans. GK was as good as any seasoned veteran on this team. Championship teams are not made solely of Seniors.

I tip my hat to Indiana. They had a great season and will be going to a Bowl. That was my dream for Purdue. I wish them well. I used to be an SIU fan as well. But now my allegiance has turned to Miami (of Ohio) University. They may not be a power 5 football team. But hey, my son is now one of their assistant coaches.!

try not to be too boastful or too optimistic. and try not to be too spiteful or hateful. Both IU and Purdue are state universities of the same state. Your tax dollars support both schools. My wife graduated from both schools. and she is very proud of both of her degrees.

Last year at this time I was recovering from quadruple heart bypass surgery. I was given a second chance. life has been very good to me.

Best wishes to all !! have a happy Holiday season.

It's also time to stop using injuries and inexperience as excuses. Every team experiences injuries. The great teams have enough depth to cover for them. As for inexperience, the great teams play young players among their veterans. GK was as good as any seasoned veteran on this team. Championship teams are not made solely of Seniors.

I tip my hat to Indiana. They had a great season and will be going to a Bowl. That was my dream for Purdue. I wish them well. I used to be an SIU fan as well. But now my allegiance has turned to Miami (of Ohio) University. They may not be a power 5 football team. But hey, my son is now one of their assistant coaches.!

try not to be too boastful or too optimistic. and try not to be too spiteful or hateful. Both IU and Purdue are state universities of the same state. Your tax dollars support both schools. My wife graduated from both schools. and she is very proud of both of her degrees.

Last year at this time I was recovering from quadruple heart bypass surgery. I was given a second chance. life has been very good to me.

Dear God...my son was a track athlete. My son is an assistant coach. Just stop...

I congratulate you for becoming healthy, but I am confused by this post. Are you leaving the Boiler Board and going to the Miami board, never to return?

Theres a silver lining to everything and this rash of injuries we may have never known how good Aiden O'Connell is and I could get used to him tossing the ball to a healthy receiving core and healthy running backs. Aiden O'Connell looked poised out there and am proud of him even though he lost 2 of 3, he wasn't put into a good spot but he made the most of it. It took Patrick Ramsey three years to get the bucket and he almost lost it again so good for him, I'm sure this will stick with our guys and next season will be a revenge tour. We have payed our dues with all the injuries so hopefully we can have a mostly injury free season.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Dear God...my son was a track athlete. My son is an assistant coach. Just stop...

Man....some of you guys are sick in the head!

The guy had quadruple bypass and a new lease on life. We are all passionate about our schools and it is emotional but it’s a damn game that takes 3.5 hours out of a day!!

Get some life perspective....there is a whole lot of worse sh$&@ that goes on in this world than a rivalry game.

No - I’m not a Purdue fan obviously but at the end of the day there are life and death struggles that people have and this is just a game. Just like Tyler Trent last year. How can you not root on a kid like that no matter what team you support?

Lot worse things to face in this world than a game. The OP had a serious operation and people are going to rake him over the coals for what his son does for a living?

C’mon.

Man....some of you guys are sick in the head!

The guy had quadruple bypass and a new lease on life. We are all passionate about our schools and it is emotional but it’s a damn game that takes 3.5 hours out of a day!!

Get some life perspective....there is a whole lot of worse sh$&@ that goes on in this world than a rivalry game.

No - I’m not a Purdue fan obviously but at the end of the day there are life and death struggles that people have and this is just a game. Just like Tyler Trent last year. How can you not root on a kid like that no matter what team you support?

Lot worse things to face in this world than a game. The OP had a serious operation and people are going to rake him over the coals for what his son does for a living?

C’mon.

Dude, you have no idea of the history here...

Reactions: PUQBMan.
Purduefootball12, Patrick Ramsey?? No, he doesn't play for IU.

Peyton Ramsey does though, and actually is now 1-1 as a starter vs Purdue, so didn't take him "three years" as he was hurt in '17 and Lagow started and played that game, not Patrick OR Peyton Ramsey.

AOC was impressive, considering where he came from on the depth chart. Great job by that kid.

"Payed" our dues???

I have never seen a more empty 8 win season in my life. Cant wait for the next couple years.
I had to explain to our kids when we were watching highlights from recent IU game why there was only 40% of the seats with fans in them. They said “isn’t Indiana having a really good season?“ All I could say was “most of their fans forgot to even had a football team and the geese already flew south for the winter“

I think this is a cheesy post. Congrats to IU. They had a good season and are going bowling. We had a shitty season and are staying home. Doesn't mean we need to piss on their season. Don't get me wrong, I am a Purdue Alum and bleed Gold & Black, but telling them they won the Super Bowl seams really weak and stinks of sour grapes.

Reactions: BTBall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT