ADVERTISEMENT

Concerned about Burks and Yaseen

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
Just like the great defense expectations, we were sold about this Air Raid offense. Basketball on grass again. Not seeing it.

With the NIL and the Transfer Portal, I could see Burks and Yaseen being offered big money to play someplace else. Our offense is going to be even worse, if we lose them. The coaches obviously have no faith in Mock, so he could leave too.

If Burks isn't back at Purdue next year, he'll be in the NFL.

He's really impressed me with how far he's come from last year to this year. Looks like a receiver rather than just a fast guy. Added some bulk. Plays fast and is electric. He has a completely different gear compared to the rest of guys.

If Burks isn't back at Purdue next year, he'll be in the NFL.

He's really impressed me with how far he's come from last year to this year. Looks like a receiver rather than just a fast guy. Added some bulk. Plays fast and is electric. He has a completely different gear compared to the rest of guys.
his last catch should have been a TD, his foot was inbounds in the EZ

Just like the great defense expectations, we were sold about this Air Raid offense. Basketball on grass again. Not seeing it.

With the NIL and the Transfer Portal, I could see Burks and Yaseen being offered big money to play someplace else. Our offense is going to be even worse, if we lose them. The coaches obviously have no faith in Mock, so he could leave too.
I’m trying to give him some time, but thus far I’m completely unimpressed by Harrell and his inability to understand or call his offensive sets/plays to utilize and play to the strengths of his offensive weapons, Mockabee being just one example. just my take.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT