ADVERTISEMENT

Colvin-MSU Post-Game

pubill

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 2, 2021
I was not at the game, but a friend who used my tixs was there and he said Colvin seemed to not participate in the post game celebration. Did not put on hat or shirts? He did not see him cut down the net. Anyone else see this or was this not true?

I was not at the game, but a friend who used my tixs was there and he said Colvin seemed to not participate in the post game celebration. Did not put on hat or shirts? He did not see him cut down the net. Anyone else see this or was this not true?
He had both the hat and the shirt on in this photo

GHwdPwLXEAAbcdx

I have seen pic of him taking part, reaching for the trophy. He does have one of the shirts on but no hat? Not sure why no hat, did he toss it up or is it due to his hair and the hat would not fit right?

I have seen pic of him taking part, reaching for the trophy. He does have one of the shirts on but no hat? Not sure why no hat, did he toss it up or is it due to his hair and the hat would not fit right?
Hoped this was not true.

this morning watched the video and noticed he was the only one that didn't have a hat but kept watching and he did put one on. I'm sure he and Cuckky Hepburn have the same issue when wearing a hat
Lol. But its actually a pretty good reason, if not thee reason. You can see in the team photo posted above he has the on.

Must be a slow day...we're seriously engaging in conversation about whether Colvin wore a hat or not.

Lol. But its actually a pretty good reason, if not thee reason. You can see in the team photo posted above he has the on.

Must be a slow day...we're seriously engaging in conversation about whether Colvin wore a hat or not.
I think it's pretty obvious too, but as you know Colvin is a lightning rod for discussion on this board

Painter is there, he is just obscured by the guy with the mustache. He is ironically right next to Colvin. Lol

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Colvin throw his hat out the window of 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
Thank you Simone.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
Colvin clearly is not happy this year, that much is obvious. Do I think he’s going to transfer? No. But people who think everything is sunshine and rainbows with him are delusional. Easily the most immature player we’ve had since Nojel. I hope everything comes together for him next year because we don’t get many guys with his athletic talent and skills to go with it.

Reactions: oldboiler52
Colvin clearly is not happy this year, that much is obvious. Do I think he’s going to transfer? No. But people who think everything is sunshine and rainbows with him are delusional. Easily the most immature player we’ve had since Nojel. I hope everything comes together for him next year because we don’t get many guys with his athletic talent and skills to go with it.
Who said they think it’s sunshine and rainbows? Hell, I’d be upset if it was. I want a competitor who wants to be out there.

Who said they think it’s sunshine and rainbows? Hell, I’d be upset if it was. I want a competitor who wants to be out there.
Honestly, I don't even feel to respond to this crap. He has zero clue and doesn't have real evidence that his statement is true. Just like in his past posts...looks suspicious to me. Maybe an IU fan that hates a good team.

Honestly, I don't even feel to respond to this crap. He has zero clue and doesn't have real evidence that his statement is true. Just like in his past posts...looks suspicious to me. Maybe an IU fan that hates a good team.
What about it was crap? You just sound stupid and emotional. Do you think he’s happy this year? Do you think he’s displayed a high level of maturity? Interesting you didn’t mention that I praised his talent and hope he puts it all together next year. Honestly you’re an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerDeac
What about it was crap? You just sound stupid and emotional. Do you think he’s happy this year? Do you think he’s displayed a high level of maturity? Interesting you didn’t mention that I praised his talent and hope he puts it all together next year. Honestly you’re an idiot.
Your statement as a whole makes you sound like an immature child. Just stop! You're only going to make yourself look worse.

Your statement as a whole makes you sound like an immature child. Just stop! You're only going to make yourself look worse.
This is the response I expected. You didn’t actually address anything I said because you know I’m right. Btw, I couldn’t care less how I “look” on anonymous message board. If you want to call me an iu troll that’s fine, just know I will respond and call you out for being an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerDeac
I vote this as dumbest thread of the year. Is this an IU Troll?

GTFOH. :D

"but a friend who used my tixs was there and he said..."

4435b8aa-111b-4c41-b259-0c533eb58c4a_text.gif

Reactions: z_one
Each year we say that next year will be somebody’s year to shine. And then we spend the entire year saying next year will be that players big year to shine. And then next year comes and it is someone else who shines. So then we hope nobody sees or remembers our posts and we say next year will be somebody else’s year to shine.

Nobody here predicted what Loyer or Smith would do last year. Nobody here predicted how good jones would be this year. Nobody predicted how bad Furst would be this year. I personally predicted tkr would either have a good year this year or he would transfer. I also predicted if a top 50 players doesn’t start by his sophomore year he would transfer. Newman transferred!

So is Myles really going to shine next year? Or will it be TKR? Or will it be Heide? Or maybe Catchings? Or maybe it will be Harris. Or maybe Loyer will really break out next year. Cox? Benton?

Nobody really knows who is going to break out next year. So stop talking about next year is going to be Myles break out year.

And just worry about the present!

Last edited:
I think Colvin is an opening night starter next year, having said that, if he thinks he should leave (I doubt it) than he leaves, it happens at every school, if he decides to split no problem with it. Purdue will be fine no matter what.

I saw Myles clapping along with everyone else in the locker room after tonight's game. Everything is ok guys. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your friend is blowing smoke up your a$$

Why is he immature?

Why is he immature?
He has zero knowledge of his immaturity level, him not being happy, and comparing it to a past player makes his statement even worse. I just can't stand clowns that make statements about our players without concrete evidence. This is exactly what IU fans were saying when he committed to Purdue. That's why I don't take much of this crap serious.

He has zero knowledge of his immaturity level, him not being happy, and comparing it to a past player makes his statement even worse. I just can't stand clowns that make statements about our players without concrete evidence. This is exactly what IU fans were saying when he committed to Purdue. That's why I don't take much of this crap serious.
Same guy who said Loyer only had 2 good games this year? If he can't score 27 every game, he should be benched.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT