ADVERTISEMENT

CMP/Purdue Choke Program of The Decade...

I love Purdue but our fans are stuck in the 90s. This guy is probably using AOL to type these "flames". But nothing changes the fact that it was the most embarrassing lost in basketball history last night. And there's a trend for losing that statistics back up. This isn't emotional, this was a 22 point favorite being destroyed from tipoff.
I would think a big baller like you would be reading Bobinski the riot act right now instead of slumming on the message boards with mere mortals like us.
The “why pay student athletes , a scholarship is enough” crowd. I don’t particularly agree with this but recognize in order to compete at a high level, NIL money is an absolute necessity.
This is 100% accurate. Aggressively raising NIL money and then using it to buy a few perimeter creators should be first and foremost this off-season.

I’m not the one who keeps claiming to be not responding. While continually responding.
Sorry, I forgot to specify: I FIGURATIVELY stopped responding to you. (Notice how I’ve stopped making my argument when responding to you a long time ago?)

Not everything should be taken so literally Pally. I’m sorry that my responding to you while claiming that I am not is causing you so much anguish.

Sorry, I forgot to specify: I FIGURATIVELY stopped responding to you. (Notice how I’ve stopped making my argument when responding to you a long time ago?)

Not everything should be taken so literally Pally. I’m sorry that my responding to you while claiming that I am not is causing you so much anguish.
I’m not the emotional basketcase who’s refusing to live in reality.

• Wow
Reactions: clankhan
Ok Pally.
WTF Clankhan? 200 and some posts and all of them in the last 7 days, ever one a vicious attack post toward Painter and anyone who might have a differing opinion. After being a member here since what? 2016? Where you been son? Why didn't you post when we were winning? Where are you going? How soon?

What happened in the NCAA was indefensible, but understandable. We got to do better, but unlike you, I think Painter can. All this throw out the baby with the bathwater thinking is probably unproductive.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
The “why pay student athletes , a scholarship is enough” crowd. I don’t particularly agree with this but recognize in order to compete at a high level, NIL money is an absolute necessity.

The “athletes don’t come here because of the academics crowd” (after the athlete chooses a school like Michigan or Wisconsin)

The “you aren’t a fan / you are a troll since you are unhappy with your team” crowd.
These are pretty accurate unfortunately. I would add the “every program except Purdue is cheating” crowd.

Good point. I too will be not be returning a season ticket holder or jpc member. Aside from the losing post-season tradition that doesn't change because staff is clearly stuck in their ways, college basketball changing too much with these NIL and transfer rules (or lack there of).
Good deal.

Remember when UCF played Duke during that Carsen / Cline run in 2019? I think they had a 7'4" guy IIRC and Duke was having a hard time containing him even WITH three NBA lottery picks. Why is that?

Was that UCF team more talented than our team?
The UCF guy was 7'6" Tacko Fall, a Senegalese player who had a trial run with the Celtics. Was buzz on this board Painter looked at him too.

Last edited:
Which ones? Give us the links or get off the pot.
There’s no point in having any sort of meaningful or reasonable conversation with little Pally unfortunately.

He will (try to) resort to every possible trick imaginable. (Gaslighting, grasping at straws , slippery slope, you name it)

You didn’t graduate from Purdue, which is obvious to anyone who is smart enough to have done so.
That probably excludes you then I’m assuming?

You don’t need a Purdue degree to get into sales IIRC. Could’ve used that money towards a better cause IMO.

That probably excludes you then I’m assuming?

You don’t need a Purdue degree to get into sales IIRC. Could’ve used that money towards a better cause IMO.
Says the guy who displays the lack of Purdue basketball knowledge with every other post.

• Wow
Says the guy who displays the lack of Purdue basketball knowledge with every other post.
Hmmm, I disagree with you there.

Usually I would be down to have a spirited debate in efforts to change your mind.

But from experience, there’s really no point in discussing/refuting arguments backed solely by alternative facts and emotions.

Hmmm, I disagree with you there.

Usually I would be down to have a spirited debate in efforts to change your mind.

But from experience, there’s really no point in discussing/refuting arguments backed solely by alternative facts and emotions.
Says the “WAAAHH !! We lost!!! FIRE PAINTER!!” Guy…

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT