ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Wolken article

U have no clue, we fouled on purpose up 3, which was the right move and a miracle happened for Virgy. That "pure" shooter shot us to the Elite 8 with an historic performance against Tenny. Don't make fun of him idiot.
You seem like an unhinged 12 year old. I hope that you didn't actually get into Purdue.

Reactions: steakman765
Frankly, this article is embarrassing. Not to Purdue but to the guy who wrote it.

Comes off as the diatribe of a crazed and jaded fan. He chooses to focus on one aspect of the program where there has been a lot of success almost everywhere else.

Just think it’s embarrassing to go after a coach, kids, fanbase, etc.

3 Sweeet 16's, 1 Elite 8 in last 6 tourneys, 3 BT titles in last 7 years and a BTT title. Why do we tolerate that??????????????
Punted out of the NCAA by double digit seeds 3 years straight. An historic loss to a "play in" 16 seed. A flipping play in team? First time ever in the history of basketball? No play in team has ever won a game, until us? Pardon me if mediocre production before in the NCAA makes up for that. I mean, if you're going to drag out results to defend this embarrassing loss, do better than 3 S16 and and E8. My gawd.

He has to change his March strategy if he wants to get Purdue off the mat. I wouldn't suggest a coaching change now, but the program could really spiral if the team doesn't make a run next year.
My thoughts. This is the bottom. If we don't rise up because of this (change!!!!), then, I'm ok with moving on. And most of you know I am a Painter-for-life guy. But something has to happen in the next 12 months. I honestly beleive it will. I've had the lowest of the low points in my life and I made dramatic changes.
You can say "he hasn't after three or four damned low points in the past." And I agree, but they were not the bottom of the bottom. I give him one more year, but not two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT