ADVERTISEMENT

Card sux! Not the future... Play someone else, anyone else!!! And build on him.

Card sux!
Not the future...
Play someone else, anyone else!!! And build on him.
This I totally don’t get. Harrell is the modern day Shoop and you’re calling out the QB. Purdue got the best QB they could and obviously shit the bed with the OC hire. When you hire a guy that markets himself as part of the “air raid” offense but runs as much as he throws you get what you F..ing deserve.

Reactions: pboiler18 and z_one
This I totally don’t get. Harrell is the modern day Shoop and you’re calling out the QB. Purdue got the best QB they could and obviously shit the bed with the OC hire. When you hire a guy that markets himself as part of the “air raid” offense but runs as much as he throws you get what you F..ing deserve.
We has seen this type of offensive genius before......

Reactions: pboiler18
I feel so bad for our D. Have given up only 14 points and yet losing by 21 and it doesn’t feel that close.

Reactions: Bippus33
In some fairness, our WRs aren't really helping. They can't make a play.
I do agree that there certainly should have probably been 2-4 more catches but every throw and catch seems so hard. How many diving attempts have we seen? Feels like every other throw more than 5 yards downfield requires a wr or te to lay out for it.

we desperately need a go to WR

It's nice when you can throw a 50/50 pass between receiver and defender and have your receiver come down with it most of the time, and also prevent the defender from catching it. We no longer have this person on our team, and that makes a huge difference.

The radio announcers also stated that when our QB broke from the pocket most of our receivers failed to try to get separation from defenders, they just basically quit playing.

I always remember one year when the players had monitors to record their effort during practices and Rondale Moore practiced over twice as hard as the next closest player. Evidently most players aren't that willing to improve during practice if it involves effort, that's why you need good players with a real work ethic trying to excel, not just doing enough to beat out the second best player.

Reactions: Tommaker and SKYDOG
It's both. His accuracy is poor and his decision making is poor. And the play calling is poor.

WVU fan?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT