ADVERTISEMENT

Butler v. Purdue Game Thread (Crossroads Classic 2021)

Agree, TJ - I've liked the energy on D from the second group.....gotta finish it.

Jaden Ivey again! BOOM!
The second group ramped it up on D and then everyone else carried over. Now, will Purdue still play the game and not let off or get lax? Shots were better...Hunter still not hitting anything. Butler had early what they wanted...long clock, less possessions and then scoring. However, that scoring had a few three balls that were deep and not necessarily the best shots even if they go in. Jaden no doubt a bit more ramped for this game with ND players he knows as well as mom. Early Butler swarmed to the lane when Jaden had the ball and Jaden lost it a couple of times. Last dunk for Zach from Ethan was a pass Ethan made almost from his hip...Butler not ready for a pass from that position. Ethan is coming along. So far a good half, but if they want to get to the top...the intensity has to be the next 20 minutes no matter the score...

What part of Europe is Toronto in? Announcer just said European bigs normally are good shooters when talking about Edey at the line.
Yeah, well we know he isn't a Purdue grad. Forgot all the teams that might have been to the final four had Purdue not had injuries with Robbie and Haas. Needs to quit talking I know what I see...just need to tell us the calls the camera never showed.

Why is Jaden so spicy today? I only caught the last 5 minutes of the first half, but he appears extra animated.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT