ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Harsin Fired

I know some BSU fans here in Boise who are laughing. Many were glad when he left, but still questioned Auburn as the hiring school. Too weird that I know a dedicated Blue Turfer who said Harsin wouldn't last two years there with those untamed Tiger fans. Good prediction from him.

Freeze got $40 million for 8 years at Liberty in his new contract so that is $5 mill per. It is going to cost Auburn a lot more than that to get him plus there is probably a buyout in the Liberty contract. That makes getting him pretty expensive.

Gus could “only” go 3-5 vs Bama/Saban and got shown the door. I’m confident no one in The SEC had 3 wins in that time span against Bama. Guessing Auburn and it’s unrealistic fans/alums would welcome Gus back right about now.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Gus could “only” go 3-5 vs Bama/Saban and got shown the door. I’m confident no one in The SEC had 3 wins in that time span against Bama. Guessing Auburn and it’s unrealistic fans/alums would welcome Gus back right about now.
The definition of insanity.

That has to be one of the worst jobs in America. It pays well, but no amount of money is worth dealing with hillbillies.

Reactions: Wink96
Somebody who knows nothing speculated this would happen about 5 times on this board to deaf ears last month after Auburn lost their first game! When you are Auburn, Losing 4 games in one year is just not good enough! Perhaps people who speculate know more than you give them credit for.

Auburn has a certain person behind the scenes who basically calls the shots for their athletic department. And he doesn’t care about money. He owns a certain bank. Nothing has really changed since I worked there over 20 years ago. If that certain individual whose name I cannot say is unhappy or doesn’t like a coach, he’s gone.

Somebody who knows nothing speculated this would happen about 5 times on this board to deaf ears last month after Auburn lost their first game! When you are Auburn, Losing 4 games in one year is just not good enough! Perhaps people who speculate know more than you give them credit for.

Auburn has a certain person behind the scenes who basically calls the shots for their athletic department. And he doesn’t care about money. He owns a certain bank. Nothing has really changed since I worked there over 20 years ago. If that certain individual whose name I cannot say is unhappy or doesn’t like a coach, he’s gone.

Lol you're acting like Auburn "secret" booster is actually a secret. And his bank is no longer a bank after the state declared it insolvent. But keep acting like you know more than others. You are also missing probably their largest booster, you "Yella" bellied...

And your "deaf ears" crap is just that. Everyone knew if Harsin didn't win games he was out, most people just ignored you because no one cares about Auburn football.

He should have been fired after the side chick thing came out. Cheat with hotter or richer, not fatter and poorer. Dumbass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT