ADVERTISEMENT

Is this guy for real?

Yikes. I wonder if this dude realizes that the only B1G coach that's been fired this season is white.

OMG!!!! To have an eye to see the importance of winning in the arms race and NIL that schools are willing to do is in stark contrast to firing someone because of his color. Whoever is asking the question is ignorant of just how important winning is to soooooo many teams and has been for years as coaches still coaching that are known cheaters and still get hired...for more money if the win. There is nothing in life we should expect equal outcomes due to a variety of things easily available. It was interesting, but I lost two standard deviations in just listening to it barely placing me after listening to a bit higher than 90% of the "IU fans".

OMG!!!! To have an eye to see the importance of winning in the arms race and NIL that schools are willing to do is in stark contrast to firing someone because of his color. Whoever is asking the question is ignorant of just how important winning is to soooooo many teams and has been for years as coaches still coaching that are known cheaters and still get hired...for more money if the win. There is nothing in life we should expect equal outcomes due to a variety of things easily available. It was interesting, but I lost two standard deviations in just listening to it barely placing me after listening to a bit higher than 90% of the "IU fans".
I would have liked to hear the response!

THAT GUY needs to lose his credentials... Among other things.!!!

Cringe. I don’t understand why the media wants to try and make a racial story where there isn’t one. I don’t know what he said in response, but feel bad for him that he had to formulate an answer to such a stupid question. It’s particularly inappropriate considering as a coach he took a storied Michigan program (that he as a player did a lot for) and reduced it to an awful, 8 win team. His personal conduct is not only unbecoming of a coach, but by refusing to control his emotions he appears to be a terrible role model to his student athletes (at least in that regard but it calls into question his overall judgment) and an embarrassment to their alumni.

This may be stating the obvious, but the more appropriate question is why he has such a long leash.

Cringe. I don’t understand why the media wants to try and make a racial story where there isn’t one. I don’t know what he said in response, but feel bad for him that he had to formulate an answer to such a stupid question. It’s particularly inappropriate considering as a coach he took a storied Michigan program (that he as a player did a lot for) and reduced it to an awful, 8 win team. His personal conduct is not only unbecoming of a coach, but by refusing to control his emotions he appears to be a terrible role model to his student athletes (at least in that regard but it calls into question his overall judgment) and an embarrassment to their alumni.

This may be stating the obvious, but the more appropriate question is why he has such a long leash.
I'll bet you know the answer your question about the media.

I'm all for incompetence at meatchicken. I for one hope he stays. I was very sad to see coach LEO get fired he was the poster boy for incompetence.

Ding! You could be a cross dressing trans-afro non-binary Latte multi-gender Satanic union pro-choice atheist, and if you just finished under 500 at a school where your NIL spend was more than Croatia's GNP, you GONE.

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT