ADVERTISEMENT

Boy - Michigan sure looked good.

Is that another Dick Peckerhead sighting? I thought you'd still be celebrating Brohm's signing by LoserVille.

Hey Richard Peppermill, be sure to wave at the throngs of Purdue fans traveling down I-65 through Louisville headed to Nashville.
Keeping with the basketball board theme, we did beat you in hoops last year

Agreed. How L'ville football look?

The FBI looks good.
Not as typically outstanding as they have for the last 20 or so years. We’re soldiering through it though - I mean if you guys can fight through being terrible for the last 15 years, we can certainly make it through one.

Thanks for asking!

Not as typically outstanding as they have for the last 20 or so years. We’re soldiering through it though - I mean if you guys can fight through being terrible for the last 15 years, we can certainly make it through one.

Thanks for asking!
Hey @JohnnyDoeBoiler - can you please ban this @hole? He had his fun in the sun when we Cucked Louisville to keep Brohm but his time is up. I am sure his bosses at Papa John's will appreciate his productive return to work.

Hey @JohnnyDoeBoiler - can you please ban this @hole? He had his fun in the sun when we Cucked Louisville to keep Brohm but his time is up.
What a creepy thought process you have - and how super respectful to the Brohm family. That said, I’m not sure you’re using the word “cucked” properly - I think the phrase you’re looking for is “ threw more money at”.

What a creepy thought process you have - and how super respectful to the Brohm family. That said, I’m not sure you’re using the word “cucked” properly - I think the phrase you’re looking for is “ threw more money at”.
Disrespectful is having your ass backward bumpkins threatening schools because Brohm stayed at Purdue.

Oh well - it’s early.
You are right. Michigan has looked great. Victories over Villanova by 26, Purdue by 19, and North Carolina by 17 is pretty impressive.

Purdue will get better as you are right it is early. Replacing 4 Senior starters is difficult but I think we will be playing much better soon.

Reactions: DickPepperfield
You are right. Michigan has looked great. Victories over Villanova by 26, Purdue by 19, and North Carolina by 17 is pretty impressive.

Purdue will get better as you are right it is early. Replacing 4 Senior starters is difficult but I think we will be playing much better soon.
At least someone understood the OP.

Hey Richard Peppermill, be sure to wave at the throngs of Purdue fans traveling down I-65 through Louisville headed to Nashville.
Keeping with the basketball board theme, we did beat you in hoops last year
Hey Cville. You from Crawfordsville?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT