ADVERTISEMENT

Biden

BoilerBF

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
Really quite amazing to be under water in virtually every major area at this stage of his presidency. This from a generally left leaning pollster as well.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
I didn't vote for him because I thought he would be a horrible president, but regrettably he has far exceeded my expectations in that regard.

I assumed he would at least know enough not to open the southern boarder during a pandemic, using covid as the excuse to the far left - but no, he did it right away against all logic.

The incompetence of closing Bagram and pulling troops before our citizens and allies were all out is equally staggering in its incompetence if not more so.

And I assumed he would reign in his son, the 'smartest guy he knows" according to Joe. But no, there's Hunter running an influence peddling scam right out in the open with his fake art.

To repeat in paraphrase of the great Casey Stengel, this guy has shown us ways to be incompetent that we didn't know existed.

I didn't vote for him because I thought he would be a horrible president, but regrettably he has far exceeded my expectations in that regard.

I assumed he would at least know enough not to open the southern boarder during a pandemic, using covid as the excuse to the far left - but no, he did it right away against all logic.

The incompetence of closing Bagram and pulling troops before our citizens and allies were all out is equally staggering in its incompetence if not more so.

And I assumed he would reign in his son, the 'smartest guy he knows" according to Joe. But no, there's Hunter running an influence peddling scam right out in the open with his fake art.

To repeat in paraphrase of the great Casey Stengel, this guy has shown us ways to be incompetent that we didn't know existed.
Agree. And it's not only minor incompetence, on so many topics it's the opposite of what should be done.

Inflation concerns - Biden answer - Enormous government spending packages.
Rising gas prices - Biden answer- cut US oil production
Border crisis- put the former senator with the farthest left voting record in charge.
Afghanistan- enough said
Homicide issue - ignore it

It goes on and on.

Bizarre stuff.

In addition the "he is a really good human being" also faded once his history came under more scrutiny. His treatment of women and real evidence concerning his son, etc. are eyeopening. Of course the deal with his son in Ukraine that was approved by Obama should have been a flashing red light if it wasnt for MMM. Very sad state of affairs for our country and puts the world outlook squarely into the hands of China.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Yeah, not even remotely the same. But keep trying it's hilarious watching you flounder as you try and 'defend' pResident Bidet.
Another day another post about Trump by the Builder. I thought he would be done by now, but I was sure wrong. Must be guilt for the vote he casted for Bidumb.

Reactions: BoilerBF
Before the liberals get all excited yes there are other reasons that are causing the increase. But cutting US oil production is an issue long term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT