ADVERTISEMENT

Biden wants to pay illegal immigrants $450,000 each

NO ONE IS AGAINST IMMIGRATION, THEY'RE AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

This is the simple nuance that lefties and libs fail to grasp.

You want to come to this country and become a citizen? Great! There's a process you have to go through. It's a right, not a privilege and yes, it takes work. Do it the right, LEGAL way, and we'll welcome you as one of our own and will gladly stand next to you during the Pledge of Allegiance.

Our nanny from Guatemala did it and she hates illegal immigrants.

Why the hate for illegal immigrants? I just don’t understand it.

I'll explain it. The U.S. has a very well defined immigration process. When my grandparents came here, they went thru Ellis Island legally. No, they did not get off the boat and make a run for it. Here is the problem. At this point do we even have any idea who is in this country? No. That is the problem. Beyond that, paying people who came here illegally just encourages more of it. That is not what we need. Finally, what will the deficit/debt be once the Democrats are done being "compassionate, fair and equitable"? It will be to the moon.

I'll explain it. The U.S. has a very well defined immigration process. When my grandparents came here, they went thru Ellis Island legally. No, they did not get off the boat and make a run for it. Here is the problem. At this point do we even have any idea who is in this country? No. That is the problem. Beyond that, paying people who came here illegally just encourages more of it. That is not what we need. Finally, what will the deficit/debt be once the Democrats are done being "compassionate, fair and equitable"? It will be to the moon.

How similar is the process for immigrants coming into Ellis island compare to today’s process? In what respect are you worried about not knowing who is in the country? You think immigrants increase the debt?

I understand why people are against it. I just don’t understand the passion people have drummed up in themselves on the issue. Doesn’t seem proportional to its importance. Especially since illegal immigrants are most likely net positive on the economy.

How similar is the process for immigrants coming into Ellis island compare to today’s process? In what respect are you worried about not knowing who is in the country? You think immigrants increase the debt?

I understand why people are against it. I just don’t understand the passion people have drummed up in themselves on the issue. Doesn’t seem proportional to its importance. Especially since illegal immigrants are most likely net positive on the economy.
Probably quite similar. That is not the issue. Around 1900, we did not have what amounts to an open border. My biggest problem is the fact that we have no idea who is in this country. I hope this does not lead to another 9/11 type attack. Beyond that, the Dems do not even pay lip service to an out of control debt. This will bite us in the as*, it is just a matter of when.

Probably quite similar. That is not the issue. Around 1900, we did not have what amounts to an open border. My biggest problem is the fact that we have no idea who is in this country. I hope this does not lead to another 9/11 type attack. Beyond that, the Dems do not even pay lip service to an out of control debt. This will bite us in the as*, it is just a matter of when.

This has nothing to do with the debt. Republicans don’t care a lock about it either.

Quick search shows that 2% of people were turned back at Ellis island no papers were required and the process took a couple hours. So that may answer the question of why people now can’t do what your ancestors did.

This has nothing to do with the debt. Republicans don’t care a lock about it either.

Quick search shows that 2% of people were turned back at Ellis island no papers were required and the process took a couple hours. So that may answer the question of why people now can’t do what your ancestors did.
Actually it does. Is there a fund to compensate illegal immigrants? Is it actually funded? I agree, the debt is the fault of everyone in Washington. Back in the days of Ellis Island, the gov't knew who was coming in and how many. They don't any more.

Actually it does. Is there a fund to compensate illegal immigrants? Is it actually funded? I agree, the debt is the fault of everyone in Washington. Back in the days of Ellis Island, the gov't knew who was coming in and how many. They don't any more.

How did they know of people didn’t have to present papers?

How did they know of people didn’t have to present papers?
They didn't. However they knew where these people were coming from. That allowed pretty reliable conclusions. Terrorism what not an issue 120 years ago. There were few if any social programs. Freeloaders basically worked or starved and no, there was no gov't compensation.

Reactions: bonefish1

Biden Says Payments to Families Separated at the Mexico Border Are ‘Not Gonna Happen’​

President dismisses reports of DOJ talks to settle suits by families separated while illegally crossing border with payments of $450,000 a person​

Actually Biden is "perfectly fine" with those payments to those that illegally crossed the border.

This mb pronoun person only thinks on emotions. Hate is a non issue. It is about law. Unfortunately, liberal arguments are emotion based

Instead of breaking the law to come here why can’t they follow the LEGAL immigration system?
agree, outsiders need to learn how the system of our american government gang operates:

-fill out endless bureaucratic paperwork, and make sure not to make a single error. best to hire lawyers.

-wait years/decades for the government gang to then grant you permission

-learn if you have alot of $$ and fork it over, that may help bump to the front of the line

Last edited:
Who is the victim when you’re Jay walking or speeding? Breaking a law is breaking a law.
agree
but we need to focus on a much larger group of criminals....
the millions of young adults breaking all kinds of laws on a weekly basis at college campuses

Last edited:

1. We are a country of laws that should be followed.
2. Illegals cost you national tax dollars, estimates are anywhere from $500 to $1000 per taxpayer. This could be used on our debt, refurbish the Social Security system, medicare etc......for Americans.
3. Illegals cost local and state expenses too, they go attend schools, hospitals all adding costs to the system.
4. An open border is terrible for National Security.
5. An open border allows easier access to illegal drugs coming in.
6. An open border allows the Cartels to enrich theirselves with billion$.
7. We are the most generous nation in terms of LEGAL immigration in the world. It is disrespectful to those people.
8. The immigrants are putting pressure on are already strapped social network.

Last edited:
Believe it or not I don’t get all excited about people breaking those laws either.
I don’t get excited about those things either, but unlike you, I’m not going to listen to someone rationalize why it was “ok” to break those laws.

agree, outsiders need to learn how the system of our american government gang operates:

-fill out endless bureaucratic paperwork, and make sure not to make a single error. best to hire lawyers.

-wait years/decades for the government gang to then grant you permission

-learn if you have alot of $$ and fork it over, that may help bump to the front of the line
This is your justification for breaking the law? The system put in place is too hard? If the Ds really cared they would help make changes to the laws in a bipartisan way.

This is your justification for breaking the law?
no, those are aspects the outsiders need to learn about how our system operates.

as stated above, all laws must be strictly followed.
like our even larger group of criminals....
the millions of young adults breaking all kinds of laws on a weekly basis at college campuses.

Political-Cartoon-11.17.21.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT