ADVERTISEMENT

Biden and baseball commish

White Supremacy is afoot!

Alina Lee said she waited in line for 4 1/2 hours during the 2018 election for governor, but her voting experience was quick and easy this time.

“It was super easy. It was a breeze. It took me literally 90 seconds to vote, so it was super fast,” Lee said after voting at Butler Street Baptist Church.

Thank GOD we didn't play the All-Star game in Georgia.

Some voters, such as Yvette Boulware, were prepared to break the law and hand out water to voters in line. But then she found there wasn’t a line at the Cathedral of St. Philip on Peachtree Road.

Ooopsie.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/polls-...ncils-local-taxes/WICTGADCTVE37MEHRTNBJLBQMQ/

"Looking forward to being at the World Series in Atlanta tonight. Thank you to the Commissioner of Baseball Rob Manfred, and Randy Levine of the great New York Yankees, for the invite. Melania and I are looking forward to a wonderful evening watching two great teams!" MLB disputes Trump's characterization of events.

In a statement to Yahoo Sports' Hannah Keyser, MLB officials indicated that Trump, as previously reported, requested to attend the game.

In a USA Today story earlier this past week, Atlanta Braves CEO Terry McGuirk said, “He called MLB and wanted to come to the game. We were very surprised. Of course, we said yes.’’ MLB officials backed McGuirk's accounting of Trump's invitation.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

"Looking forward to being at the World Series in Atlanta tonight. Thank you to the Commissioner of Baseball Rob Manfred, and Randy Levine of the great New York Yankees, for the invite. Melania and I are looking forward to a wonderful evening watching two great teams!" MLB disputes Trump's characterization of events.

In a statement to Yahoo Sports' Hannah Keyser, MLB officials indicated that Trump, as previously reported, requested to attend the game.

In a USA Today story earlier this past week, Atlanta Braves CEO Terry McGuirk said, “He called MLB and wanted to come to the game. We were very surprised. Of course, we said yes.’’ MLB officials backed McGuirk's accounting of Trump's invitation.
Still obsessed about Trump we see. Trump Trump Trump! And the beat goes on. We all will be anxiously awaiting the next Trump post today. Trump Trump Trump music please

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT