ADVERTISEMENT

Best team, best player, best coach

That was Micah Shrewsberry’s quote to open his post game presser. Obviously, Micah has ties to Matt and the program, but that is high praise, regardless.
Love this Micah is a coach with a great heart , head , comes from the school of Painter....will continue to elevate Penn State....but he is correct in what he said, Purdue is the Best.....Boiler Up....stay focused.

Love this Micah is a coach with a great heart , head , comes from the school of Painter....will continue to elevate Penn State....but he is correct in what he said, Purdue is the Best.....Boiler Up....stay focused.

It was an accurate comment during the game that they both coaches learned from each other. We got a lot from him as an assistant who brought a lot to the table. One of the better ones. Wish him luck.

Another interesting nugget from Micah Shrewsberry's post-game comments:

"*** but I also I don't want to sit up here and give anyone else ammunition or clues on how to beat Purdue.....I can, obviously, and you can listen to me all you want and figure it out....but I ain't helping anyone else beat them....."

That's some respect for Matt Painter for sure.

portion starts about 8:18 in......

Reactions: Purdue80 and TX4GB
Best Team is what this is with emphasis on Team. They are a real Band of Brothers. Always complimentary of each other. Heard Mason say last night it was easy to get open shots when the best guard in the country was getting the ball to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT