ADVERTISEMENT

Berg on Utah State visit tonight

The players know that in grade school or should as to who takes it out. Brain freeze...
Course players that make it to college should appear they have been instructed on shooting, but sometimes they don't. ;)

Here is the latest video I could find. He is NOT physically imposing, nor greatly athletic. He is skilled and seems to have a good basketball awareness to him and not really slow. As usual he like so many are playing against shorter guys. It would be wonderful if Zach came back and he could resdshirt and gather some strength.
I have been quietly skeptical about almost every center that Painter signed. But I sleep well knowing that it is his decision and he has destroyed my skepticism every time.

Here is the latest video I could find. He is NOT physically imposing, nor greatly athletic. He is skilled and seems to have a good basketball awareness to him and not really slow. As usual he like so many are playing against shorter guys. It would be wonderful if Zach came back and he could resdshirt and gather some strength.
Can you imagine how easy it must seem to score against another 6'10" player after seeing 7'4" every day in practice?

He moves well for a 7'2" guy. He's listed as a forward, not a center. It would seem some body transformation is necessary. This might be the key to the much discussed "twin towers" scenario we are always clamoring for. Imagine this guy on the floor with another 7 footer at center.

Reactions: Schnelk
He moves well for a 7'2" guy. He's listed as a forward, not a center. It would seem some body transformation is necessary. This might be the key to the much discussed "twin towers" scenario we are always clamoring for. Imagine this guy on the floor with another 7 footer at center.
Not gonna happen. he's not a forward in any way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT