ADVERTISEMENT

BELL

Well, when I spoke with him (I know him), he told me he was down to the Indiana school's because he wanted to stay home.
Second place for IU should be good for a ring . . . Hell, your b-ball team got one for a Sweet Sixteen appearance!

High aspirations in Gloomington!

Boiler Up!!

Also haven't heard of Elijah Sindelar? He's the QB who helped Purdue beat IU in Bloomington in 2017 and helped Purdue win our bowl game vs. Arizona, something IU hasn't done since 1991? He has at least 1 year of eligibility left.

Sorry to be that guy but that game was not in Bloomington. I know because I was at that game yet I’ve never been to a game that took place on the IU campus.

Also haven't heard of Elijah Sindelar? He's the QB who helped Purdue beat IU in Bloomington in 2017 and helped Purdue win our bowl game vs. Arizona, something IU hasn't done since 1991? He has at least 1 year of eligibility left.
You can have Elijah. He is now a stiff, can not move,?is a sitting duck in the pocket. Guessing he does not make it through the year, Iowa, Nebaraska, Wisky or Northwestern puts him in the hospital.?With your Oline being non existent, he will be running for his life, and running, as in speed and getting away from defenders is not something that he is even average at.

You can have Elijah. He is now a stiff, can not move,?is a sitting duck in the pocket. Guessing he does not make it through the year, Iowa, Nebaraska, Wisky or Northwestern puts him in the hospital.?With your Oline being non existent, he will be running for his life, and running, as in speed and getting away from defenders is not something that he is even average at.
Wrong. He is really good throwing the deep ball. Better than Blough and will have more weapons. As for speed, etc he is better than you think on the run and has good pocket presence and awareness. I'm guessing you have never seen him play.

Reactions: SDBoiler1

He beat your defense playing on a torn ACL. He’ll be fine. He also didn’t have Rondale or a plethora of 4* receivers like he’ll have this year. Our average WR embarrassed one of the best DB’s you’ve had in a long time. Folks have been mentioning that our o-line was subpar the last two years and the line has held up just fine.

But yeah he’s no Peyton Ramsey lol.

Like others have pointed out you obviously have no clue. If he has had an problems in the pocket it has been due receivers not getting open. That changes quite a bit going forward.

Good Lord! What IU fans know about football you can fit in a thimble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT