ADVERTISEMENT

BELL

There were rumblings that he signed in Dec.

Was just waiting to make it public at the game today.

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: drfpurdue
What number will Bell rock for us? Ol’ Rondale isn’t gonna give up #4 I don’t think.

QB position will be fine. ES likely gets a 6th year. Plus Sipe and Plummer are there as well. OL is a bigger issue.

He wore #1 in HS. Now that DJ grads, maybe he’ll don 1 and that will leave #4 for DB.
I actually thought about that after my original comment.. but if I were rondale, I would find it hard to give up a number that I’m already “committed” to.. at least that’s how I was when I played. Weird, but I bet I’m not the only one to think that way.

I actually thought about that after my original comment.. but if I were rondale, I would find it hard to give up a number that I’m already “committed” to.. at least that’s how I was when I played. Weird, but I bet I’m not the only one to think that way.
You don't ask a Heisman Trophy Candidate to switch numbers. I'm sure David can find another number that he likes just fine.

You need a QB yo get them the ball, Joey , still in diapers as far as talent goes, will not be your answer.
Also haven't heard of Elijah Sindelar? He's the QB who helped Purdue beat IU in Bloomington in 2017 and helped Purdue win our bowl game vs. Arizona, something IU hasn't done since 1991? He has at least 1 year of eligibility left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT