ADVERTISEMENT

BELL

Well, nice get, but now you are over limit, so who gets Brohmed out. One thing is for sure, you can not be over the scholly limit

Wrong again.....He signed during early signing in December.....Another Hoosier spouting what they know nothing about.

Reactions: SIBoiler2
Rules are rules, you can not have over 85 on scholly, you could only bring in 25 this year and now you have 26 signed this year.
It kills me when people start to comment about how a school has violated recruiting rules. Why would someone on a fan forum possibly think that he understands the NCAA Recruiting rules better than an entire Big 10 University athletic department? Lay off of Wikipedia. Use some common sense

I actually thought about that after my original comment.. but if I were rondale, I would find it hard to give up a number that I’m already “committed” to.. at least that’s how I was when I played. Weird, but I bet I’m not the only one to think that way.
I see what you’re saying. Especially since he has so many TV hi lights of him in the #4. DB will wear the #1 in the HS all star game won’t he since he is Mr Football? Maybe it will grow on him. Especially if he has a big game.

Also haven't heard of Elijah Sindelar? He's the QB who helped Purdue beat IU in Bloomington in 2017 and helped Purdue win our bowl game vs. Arizona, something IU hasn't done since 1991? He has at least 1 year of eligibility left.

He won MVP of the Foster Farm bowl while playing with a torn ACL. We should be very good at QB next year.

Well, nice get, but now you are over limit, so who gets Brohmed out. One thing is for sure, you can not be over the scholly limit

Awww, you are so bummed-out... so I suggest that you:
  1. STFU
  2. Get on your bus
  3. GTFO
IU_bus%202_zpsin36brun.jpg

Purdue 92%
Penn State 4%
Ohio State 4%

Not a lot of room there for a #2 IU.
Those are just crystal ball's...just because an expert thinks that he is going to somewhere else doesn't make a percentage correct.

A Bama guy committed today with a 88% lean to Miami and 4% to Bama...does that mean Miami has to be the second choice because the experts thought he was going there?

Reactions: Frankie611
Those are just crystal ball's...just because an expert thinks that he is going to somewhere else doesn't make a percentage correct.

A Bama guy committed today with a 88% lean to Miami and 4% to Bama...does that mean Miami has to be the second choice because the experts thought he was going there?

Oh, I know what/who they are.

It's just a bit difficult buying what you're selling. But, whatever. If you want IU to be #2, you got it.

A Silver Medal for the IU football recruiting staff.

Reactions: C'ville Boiler

Don't you think the change in coaching might have had an effect on the commitment and those early choices affected? I somehow think it does. It calls your example into question.

Last edited:
I wasn't available to watch the game and cannot find a video of Bell committing. I looked online and cannot find it. If anyone finds one can you share?

Reactions: phila and cjcollie

It's just a bit difficult buying what you're selling. But, whatever. If you want IU to be #2, you got it.

They can have it. I can show proof if anyone wants to see it, but at this point it doesn't really matter at all. I'm a Purdue fan and this is a big get for them. Excited to be at the Nevada game next fall.

He had 5 hats on the table: IU, Purdue, OSU, Penn State and Iowa. He picked up OSU, then quickly picked up the Purdue hat and put it on.

Don't you think the change in coaching might have had an effect on the commitment and those early choices afected? I somehow think do. It calls your example into question.
I definitely think that it did.

I was just showing that Crystal Ball isn't the end all be all for "places".

Congrats to the coaching staff, what a great addition Bell is. The cherry on top was the IU dB commit Mullen going from godlike on the IU board in the 1st half to double toasted in the 2nd half! The close up and discussion of the qb talking about how they attacked Mullen because he was the obvious mismatch is priceless. Gave up both passing TDs that the West was able to scrounge. He looked like a little kid trying to defense those throws

Congrats to the coaching staff, what a great addition Bell is. The cherry on top was the IU dB commit Mullen going from godlike on the IU board in the 1st half to double toasted in the 2nd half! The close up and discussion of the qb talking about how they attacked Mullen because he was the obvious mismatch is priceless. Gave up both passing TDs that the West was able to scrounge. He looked like a little kid trying to defense those throws
He will definitely have a mismatch next year against us with Moore, Bell, Wright, Rice.......

Lol. I'm sure IU was a distant 3rd. In the 247 article it said Penn State was the leader until the Northwestern game. Then he was sold on Purdue watching Rondale then committed back on November 3rd. It was over a while back

It kills me when people start to comment about how a school has violated recruiting rules. Why would someone on a fan forum possibly think that he understands the NCAA Recruiting rules better than an entire Big 10 University athletic department? Lay off of Wikipedia. Use some common sense
Remember who we’re talking to here. Wasn’t it the IU basketball staff, and compliance office, that claimed to not be clear on dates when they “accidentally” visited Gary Harris during a dead period?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT