ADVERTISEMENT

At least you didn't lose this week.

Oh shit .. my Purdue degree just disappeared back to the future style .. is that bad?? I just opened my new car door and saw a bunch of Huey Lewis and the news CDs next to my Walkman
No, dude, your time is coming. It’s in your DNA. A man is only as good as his last decision.

This here is the result of a decades long inferiority complex that IU fans have built up towards Purdue. The very first sign of success and they beat their chest like this.

thats-true-gif.514800

Reactions: Purdue85
And yet somehow the trolls that come here looking for our validation, wonder why no one thinks they are the next Alabama contrary to their belief.
If we had to rank the BT now, Purdue would be 14th. Forgot you did beat a Ill. team with 4th string QB by 7

Well, Wisconsin lost yesterday, so the streak of IU not getting a single win against with a winning team is still intact at over 2 years now.
B..b..but they beat three ranked teams this year! Their AD said it so it must be true. Preseason rankings are what everyone is going by this year.

If we had to rank the BT now, Purdue would be 14th. Forgot you did beat a Ill. team with 4th string QB by 7

Selective memory.

Playing a backup QB (a dual-threat QB who was a pretty good recruit) isn't the same thing as playing a 4th string QB who was a walk on QB on a roster decimated by injury.

*AHEM!*

You would be wise (I'm assuming a LOT here) by not taking that argument further...!...

Unless I'm really off-base in thinking you're actually engaging in intellectual discourse, this Purdue football team beat not only Illinois, but #2 B1G West Iowa, was screwed out of a win against #3 B1G West Minny, and the COVID prevented us from taking on #4 Wisky.

You can display your lack of knowledge at your peril. It only serves to put your ignorance on full display.

I (like everyone else) have no idea how Friday night will pan out.

Given that your team has zero experience beating anyone finishing the season with a winning record, this game should make you as nervous as a dog sh*tting peach seeds. If it doesn't, you're as dumb as a bag of hammers.

And Iowa. Don't forget Iowa. And since we're doing speculative thought now, just think if O$U hadn't of given up the pass and let up in the second half, they likely beat you by 70.
getting beat by 70, you know ALL ABOUT that...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT