ADVERTISEMENT

At least you didn't lose this week.

Dec 5, 2020
You got a great coach oh wait my bad, and you have a good quarterback coming in this year to oh yeah that's right he decommitted. sorry it sucks to be a Purdue football fan right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Purdue85
You got a great coach oh wait my bad, and you have a good quarterback coming in this year to oh yeah that's right he decommitted. sorry it sucks to be a Purdue football fan right now.

C'mon Man.

We did kind of lose. We had a win taken away by not getting to play and beat you guys. And who cares about the decommit? He doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.
Congratulations on your team finally hitting respectability after being a laughing stock for so long

Time to stop posting and change the grease in the fryer dude. That's why you get paid minimum wage.

Reactions: Riveting

A 3rd grader would have better insults than you.

Clever lol. At least make it interesting man.

I'll make an interesting when Purdue has a winning season so it's probably going to be a while.
Might want to beat a team with a winning record before talking smack. Especially when next season you're likely to be back to being a doormat.

A bright one you are not.

Might want to beat a team with a winning record before talking smack. Especially when next season you're likely to be back to being a doormat.

A bright one you are not.

Some of the posts here by IU fans are downright embarrassing. But, how on earth can you really think IU will be a "doormat" next year? Even the most anti-IU posters on this site can see that is a hope and not reality.

To quote your own words - "a bright one you are not".

Some of the posts here by IU fans are downright embarrassing. But, how on earth can you really think IU will be a "doormat" next year? Even the most anti-IU posters on this site can see that is a hope and not reality.

To quote your own words - "a bright one you are not".
It's simple, history dictates that this season is more of a fluke than not. I know you need our approval, acceptance or whatever but history is not on your side.

You're an iu fan, so my expectations of you being able to understand that are already quite low though.

Reactions: Riveting
Good lord... you act as if IU is a football program.

74-42-6

The worst program in the history of CFB.

During Allen's tenure, have any of your wins come against an opponent with a winning record?

*DERP*

This here is the result of a decades long inferiority complex that IU fans have built up towards Purdue. The very first sign of success and they beat their chest like this.

Good lord... you act as if IU is a football program.

74-42-6

The worst program in the history of CFB.

During Allen's tenure, have any of your wins come against an opponent with a winning record?

*DERP*
How many games did Purdue lose to a team with a losing record? Will say this, Allen does beat the teams who they are suppose to beat. Purdue, not so much!

You are right. We didn’t lose, but glad you guys did. Yeah, BT office.

How many games did Purdue lose to a team with a losing record? Will say this, Allen does beat the teams who they are suppose to beat. Purdue, not so much!

Allen also struggles to beat teams with losing records, and decimated rosters ... like Purdue.

For years, you clowns have p*ssed and moaned about being in the B1G East. The reason: you cannot beat teams with talent.

Now, the division sucks, and you're obsessed about the fact we recognize the division sucks. AND, that you're unable to beat quality teams like OSU.

Good lord, not only are you clowns obtuse, you're clueless.

Reactions: BBG
Allen also struggles to beat teams with losing records, and decimated rosters ... like Purdue.

For years, you clowns have p*ssed and moaned about being in the B1G East. The reason: you cannot beat teams with talent.

Now, the division sucks, and you're obsessed about the fact we recognize the division sucks. AND, that you're unable to beat quality teams like OSU.

West ain’t better chief.

Clueless? Please tell me. What is Purdue’s record against BIG West teams? And IUs record as well? Just admit it.... and I will never return.

Time to stop posting and change the grease in the fryer dude. That's why you get paid minimum wage.

I’ve never understood this.. can you explain this to me? Why would you rip people who do honest work? Do you think you’re better than someone who does the fryer?

I’ve never understood making fun of people for doing honest work instead of trying to rob someone

I’ve never understood this.. can you explain this to me? Why would you rip people who do honest work? Do you think you’re better than someone who does the fryer?

I’ve never understood making fun of people for doing honest work instead of trying to rob someone
Because I never understand people coming over here and posting complete trash - people that are no better than those that post here.

Because I never understand people coming over here and posting complete trash - people that are no better than those that post here.

Where does the fast food worker come into it though lol? The biggest scumbags I ever met would never work fast food.. hell the biggest scum bag I know doesn’t have a job and hire family members up for $5k at a time to maintain the suburban lifestyle he can’t afford while his wife works her ass off

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT