ADVERTISEMENT

Assuming Trump pulls this out

How long until the President pardons Hillary, Huma and Cheryl? That will be interesting to see.
Can you pardon for future indictments? Or, so you have to charge them first, then pardon them.

Can you pardon for future indictments? Or, so you have to charge them first, then pardon them.
You pardon them for any crimes they may have committed related to the use of a private email server and the mishandling of classified information. You don't need an indictment.

Imho it would be the second best thing that could happen, the best being that Pres. Trump signs such pardons.
Such pardons would give the the new Administration and Congress the opportunity to move on with the work that the country needs done without the obligation to look for recriminatory activies that the most diligent base will seek. Perhaps more importantly, it will assist in depriving the Dems from using it as a circle the wagons mentality.
The US needs to move to the future and a clean slate and clear indication that both sides are serious at get things actually done is likely the only way it happens.
The vileness of our politics from both sides must end to achieve any semblance of a "United" States of America

I would make sure that she has to pay taxes at the top NY + Fed rates on any benefits that she received. That would be millions or billions.

Imho it would be the second best thing that could happen, the best being that Pres. Trump signs such pardons.
Such pardons would give the the new Administration and Congress the opportunity to move on with the work that the country needs done without the obligation to look for recriminatory activies that the most diligent base will seek. Perhaps more importantly, it will assist in depriving the Dems from using it as a circle the wagons mentality.
The US needs to move to the future and a clean slate and clear indication that both sides are serious at get things actually done is likely the only way it happens.
The vileness of our politics from both sides must end to achieve any semblance of a "United" States of America
Agree 100%. It serves no purpose to continue investigating the security violations. However the Clinton foundation needs more investigation. I really don't like the Uranium deal. If some of the rumors are true than this is serious.
The rest of the allegations can be looked at discretely by the IRS.

nah. He needs to move on. Bigger fish to fry. Supreme court to address immediately and deals to make. China is already couching. It's beautiful.
Maybe, just maybe, Trump decides to just let the FBI do their job, instead of ordering top-down directives. Just a thought.

Maybe, just maybe, Trump decides to just let the FBI do their job, instead of ordering top-down directives. Just a thought.
I just don't want to hear about the clintons anymore. ever. they got whooped and that's good enough for me. if there's a trial, they'll just win and honestly whatever penalty is possibly applied to them losing is not worth the risk of them getting back in the spotlight.

If Trump is smart, he will let bygones be bygones and end the persecution/prosecution of Hillary, IMO.
I agree with that. It's going to be a huge challenge to unite the country in any way. Having his Dept. of Justice (led by Chris Christie?) convene a grand jury and potentially name independent counsel to investigate a person who won half of the popular vote would probably not be a step in the right direction.

That said, it would be hugely satisfying to see Clinton get hammered.

nah. He needs to move on. Bigger fish to fry. Supreme court to address immediately and deals to make. China is already couching. It's beautiful.

I love how Xi Jinping called Trump within a few hours of his victory, asking for 'win-win cooperation'.

Bwahahahaha!

I suspect the times have greatly changed, for better or worse, Mr. Xi.

May we live in interesting times!

I love how Xi Jinping called Trump within a few hours of his victory, asking for 'win-win cooperation'.

Bwahahahaha!

I suspect the times have greatly changed, for better or worse, Mr. Xi.

May we live in interesting times!
yep. if DT stays in his wheel house he will get some positive things done for the country. these large macro level money matters are the reasons i voted for him. I hope he comes through for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT