ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on Malik Hall?

This is true. But a troll is a troll no matter what their opinion is. And you have proven yourself to be a troll.
Unfortunately, you are right to some degree. Every fricking thread winds up being all about Iron. I am tired of it. It may not be a troll tactic, maybe just a weird display of self-centered self-loathing, where the guy just doesn't like Purdue?? I don't know what to make of it to tell the truth. It has destroyed the flow of most of the recent threads.

Unfortunately, you are right to some degree. Every fricking thread winds up being all about Iron. I am tired of it. It may not be a troll tactic, maybe just a weird display of self-centered self-loathing, where the guy just doesn't like Purdue?? I don't know what to make of it to tell the truth. It has destroyed the flow of most of the recent threads.
Are you serious? I responded to this thread with an opinion on Purdue recruiting strategy. A couple of blow hards came out of the wood work like they always do any time someone says anything even close to negative about Painter. That's what ruined this thread. I dont like Purdue? Lol ok dude.

I've destroyed the flow of the most recent threads? Go back to the last 10 threads and tell me which ones I've derailed. If you do go through the last 10 threads though, make sure you take note of the poster that derails them and gives personal attacks every time he/she posts.

Now I'm pissed. Go look at the 40 threads on the first page and tell me which threads the "flow was disrupted " when I was involved. I'll give you a hint, there are 3 (Gillis, Newman, and this thread).

I've generally enjoyed your posts in the past, and thought you were a level headed poster that accepted differing opinions on this forum. Now I can see that's not the case.

Thats awesome if thats true that he scrimmaged with the team. He has to be pretty interested, maybe all it takes is chemistry between a couple of players and he says hey I want to play with this guy, and painter is a damb good coach.

Now I'm pissed. Go look at the 40 threads on the first page and tell me which threads the "flow was disrupted " when I was involved. I'll give you a hint, there are 3 (Gillis, Newman, and this thread).

I've generally enjoyed your posts in the past, and thought you were a level headed poster that accepted differing opinions on this forum. Now I can see that's not the case.
Lol, triggered.

You know this post couldn't be more accurate. I mean just look at this thread as an example and how he made it all about him and doing his best to put Purdue in a bad light. This is all he does on here time and time again and multiple people are calling him on it. I'm going to do my part and put him on ignore though simply because his entire intent is clear, he just wants to derail threads and has nothing to add to a discussion.

I admit that I make sh!tposts that don't help on here sometimes but mainly that is because it's almost not worthwhile to try and have a discussion about things here because people like iron will inevitably crap all over the thread. So I essentially have quit trying, which is unfortunate because this site could be so much better than it is and I, for one, would love to see it get back to what it could be. Yeah there are other sites to go to, but this one has the most potential and I think has been around longer than the others anyway.

Last edited:
I haven't gone to our free board in years, because I know it's a cesspool. There is just a funny/interesting dynamic going on in this thread haha.
I used to post over there because I do like IU basketball, just not as much as I like Purdue basketball. However, I have a hard time getting through the "Mooo's and the SNU's" over there. There are a couple of additional really insecure guys that feel like they have to confront every mention of Purdue with some sort of garbage barrage.

Unfortunately this bravado and chest pounding has become a fairly annual event. Every year around this time, the middle of the summer, these guys become infatuated with "how good they are going to be" and forget that the games must be played before you count your wins. 6 months from now, in the middle of real basketball season, the board gets a whole lot more polite. It is amazing.

I used to post over there because I do like IU basketball, just not as much as I like Purdue basketball. However, I have a hard time getting through the "Mooo's and the SNU's" over there. There are a couple of additional really insecure guys that feel like they have to confront every mention of Purdue with some sort of garbage barrage.

Unfortunately this bravado and chest pounding has become a fairly annual event. Every year around this time, the middle of the summer, these guys become infatuated with "how good they are going to be" and forget that the games must be played before you count your wins. 6 months from now, in the middle of real basketball season, the board gets a whole lot more polite. It is amazing.
Agreed. The offseason really brings out the best in people haha.

Sorry but I didn’t have patience to go through all the squabblings about nothing important. So what is happening with Malik Hall recruiting?

I'm talking about currently in the NBA. I did the research, and Oregon has 4 on NBA contracts, while Purdue has 2. Not as big a difference as I was originally expecting actually.

I'm counting Smooge, Biggie, and Vince... If you don't count free agency contracts. Have I missed out on news that one of these no longer are under contract? Vince is even under contract now per Houston's Presser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT