ADVERTISEMENT

Another decommitt...

And it's only going to get worse! Why we can't keep this staff....total house cleaning is in order!
hopefully it doesn't get delayed too long , so new staff has time to recruit . This year is pretty much shot, unless a miracle happens , so lets start planning for next year.

And it's only going to get worse! Why we can't keep this staff....total house cleaning is in order!
It's why to cut bait early and get a new coach and staff announced as soon as the season ends. Writing is on the wall for the current commits....they have no idea who will be on staff next year and beyond.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Changing a coach during his second year also doesn't send a good message to recruits. If a new coach is hired, how long will he last? But now with the ability to change teams almost at will, any new recruit isn't forced to stay with a team if he doesn't like any changes made from what he was expecting.

Nothing succeeds like success, and failure usually just leads to more continuing failure.

It's why to cut bait early and get a new coach and staff announced as soon as the season ends. Writing is on the wall for the current commits....they have no idea who will be on staff next year and beyond.
I am sure Walters knows that unless the team is turned around , the rest of the season, he is gone. So if the next couple games, the team gets waxed, let him go and start working on next year.

I am sure Walters knows that unless the team is turned around , the rest of the season, he is gone. So if the next couple games, the team gets waxed, let him go and start working on next year.
Is there any difference in his buyout amount if it is done mid season or at the end of this season?

People laughed when I said this kid likely never makes it here. Lots of factors with NIL, poor coaching, etc. to think it true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT