ADVERTISEMENT

Sigh

Since you clearly did not understand I wrote, I will repeat it.....

I said the media lied to us about the Hunter Biden laptop. And they used this letter to do so.

Key words ... MEDIA LIED

Here is a summary quoting those media lies that 100% backs up what I am saying.
FLASHBACK: MSNBC, CNN, CBS told viewers Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation
“The media” lol.

These days that can mean damn near anything and everything and anyone.

Do some websites lie? Yup. Do some websites try to be honest yet still get things wrong? Sure. Like I give a flying fig.

Great point!

Why yes… in 2020 Vance made explicit comments about the Trump Presidency:

“Trump has just so thoroughly failed to deliver on his economic populism (excepting a disjointed China policy.)”

In June 2020, months before a presidential election Vance later falsely claimed was stolen, Vance told the same user: “I think Trump will probably lose.

Vance also suggested in the messages he had been offered a role in the Trump presidency, but that he “turned down my appointment from the emperor,” and didn’t accept.
You said explicit comments, then just listed one explicit comment about the Trump presidency about economic populism.

What are the other explicit comments from JD you have from 2020 about the Trump presidency, or do you just have one?

Since you clearly did not understand I wrote, I will repeat it.....

I said the media lied to us about the Hunter Biden laptop. And they used this letter to do so.

Key words ... MEDIA LIED

Here is a summary quoting those media lies that 100% backs up what I am saying.
FLASHBACK: MSNBC, CNN, CBS told viewers Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation
No, you said:
51 leftist security agents signed a letter to say the laptop was Russian Disinfo.
Which is clearly about the content of the letter, which you've inaccurately represented, as 51 security agents (I don't know how you determined that they are all "leftists," but whatever) did not sign a letter to say the laptop was Russian disinformation. That you then also said the media ran with the letter is a different issue.

I guess "many" is a word that can be read by the reader different ways. Should have been left out ....

Irrelevant to the point.... left media for years has portrayed America as a racist nation. Watched it on the left media many times. Heard it from leftist politicians often.

But its just not true if one takes a holistic look you know
Media this. Media that. Good gracious.

Funny that you say this and then immediately follow it up with something you didn't understand (or, perhaps more likely, didn't read). The letter didn't say the laptop was Russian disinformation.

OMG,
Everyone of those individuals knew full well the FBI had the lap top in their possession.
They are smart people and knew full well the media would lap up the memo and Biden could use the letter to dismiss the rumors of his corrupt son and the proof.

Reactions: Riveting
OMG,
Everyone of those individuals knew full well the FBI had the lap top in their possession.
They are smart people and knew full well the media would lap up the memo and Biden could use the letter to dismiss the rumors of his corrupt son and the proof.
Testimony from ex-CIA director:

OMG,
I don't know how you can possibly know what THEY knew at the time, since none of the signers of the letter were currently working the FBI or other intelligence agencies, but regardless of whether your claim is true, it has nothing to do with what the letter actually says. I wasn't commenting on the intent, only the text. Buck's admonition of Kat was that he read without understanding, which he immediately followed up with an account that indicated he did not understand the letter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Riveting
I don't know how you can possibly know what THEY knew at the time, since none of the signers of the letter were currently working the FBI or other intelligence agencies, but regardless of whether your claim is true, it has nothing to do with what the letter actually says. I wasn't commenting on the intent, only the text. Buck's admonition of Kat was that he read without understanding, which he immediately followed up with an account that indicated he did not understand the letter.
If they didn't know that the FBI had the lap top, as FBI higher up employees, a very important piece of evidence of a fera violation at minimum, they should be fired and the people that held the information from them should be fired.

If they didn't know that the FBI had the lap top, as FBI higher up employees, a very important piece of evidence of a fera violation at minimum, they should be fired and the people that held the information from them should be fired.
They knew. They were lying.

I mean, they didn't work for the FBI at the time, so I don't know how they could be fired, nor how the FBI should be required to release information to people that don't work for them. You're suggesting people at the FBI should be fired for NOT leaking information to civilians, which is quite the take.

Reactions: Katscratch
I mean, they didn't work for the FBI at the time, so I don't know how they could be fired, nor how the FBI should be required to release information to people that don't work for them. You're suggesting people at the FBI should be fired for NOT leaking information to civilians, which is quite the take.
Not just any civilians. Solely to jsboiler, Riveting, and Boiler03. Otherwise it would just be another false flag in the grand deep state conspiracy.

That is quite a take, considering nobody was fired at FBI for using a dossier they knew was fake to subvert Trump.

There must be some law somewhere that would apply about committing fraud on the voters, as those that signed that letter did, but intelligence/DOJ/FBI operate without true oversight so such a law would be irrelevant.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Temporarily engaging to say the following:
That is quite a take, considering nobody was fired at FBI for using a dossier they knew was fake to subvert Trump.
This is a whataboutism and is irrelevant to the topic at hand. I know it's hard for you, but let's try to stay on subject.
There must be some law somewhere that would apply about committing fraud on the voters, as those that signed that letter did, but intelligence/DOJ/FBI operate without true oversight so such a law would be irrelevant.
The law in question is the first amendment to the constitution which protects free speech, including speech that turns out to be incorrect (as the letter was) and, in many cases, speech that turns out to be a lie (which we don't know in this case, unless those who signed it have subsequently admitted as much). If you think people should be prosecuted for putting out incorrect information and/or lying in order to help someone get elected, wait 'til I tell you about every politician ever.

But, it would seem that you, like Buck, either did not read the letter or did not understand what it actually said, because that's the only way it can be considered a lie (again, barring an admission from those who wrote it).

And JD Vance goes full-throttle moron:

Just said on camera that Donald Trump won the 2020 election.

My God—what is wrong with these people?

And JD Vance goes full-throttle moron:

Just said on camera that Donald Trump won the 2020 election.

My God—what is wrong with these people?

I mean, some were working for the CIA.

Reactions: Boiler Buck

I mean, some were working for the CIA.

Not sure why you replied to Kat and then quoted me, but, cool. Are people not allowed to make statements in their private lives that turn out to be wrong without losing their jobs? Your very link says that the status of contractors with respect to the Hatch Act is not clear. But, if they should've been fired, maybe the Trump-appointed director of the CIA should've done so. Further, does the fact that they were contractors with the CIA mean that they had access to information that the FBI had about this specific issue?

Maybe we should step back. Can you summarize what the letter said? I'll even link it for you, in case you haven't read it before today:

Last edited:
Not sure why you replied to Kat and then quoted me, but, cool. Are people not allowed to make statements in their private lives that turn out to be wrong without losing their jobs?

Maybe we should step back. Can you summarize what the letter said? I'll even link it for you, in case you haven't read it before today:

Brennan summarized it in testimony in which he said Biden lied about the letter.

"I mean", that was the point, to give Biden something to point to and lie, right KatJM23.

Brennan summarized it in testimony in which he said Biden lied about the letter.

"I mean", that was the point, to give Biden something to point to and lie, right KatJM23.

Ok. So do you agree that the letter itself doesn't say anything that we can verify as a lie?

Once again you've changed the subject. I didn't ask about Biden. Why are you never willing or able to answer a question directly?

Sure I can, but I mean, Brennan, one of your hack idols, already did it in testimony. Do you think he was lying?
Lying about the summary? No.

You SAY you can summarize it, but yet you have claimed in this very thread that the letter itself was a lie, which indicates to me that you don't understand what it said.

Trump clearly was pissed off at Vance for not lying loudly and often enough during the debate, so when pressed today, Vance threw in as a full-on dumbass election denier.

And Melania is thisclose to endorsing Harris.

Last edited:
Ok. So do you agree that the letter itself doesn't say anything that we can verify as a lie?

Once again you've changed the subject. I didn't ask about Biden. Why are you never willing or able to answer a question directly?
There is no way to verify it as a lie without getting some of the signers to testify they knew it was not a Russian plant. No doubt many of them did, but they could still sign a letter saying the laptop has 'all the earmarks (sic) of a Russian plant' because that is simply an opinion about 'earmarks".

I didn't say you asked about Biden. Obviously you wouldn't because the whole point of the corrupt letter exercise was to give him a way to lie in the debate.

There is no way to verify it as a lie without getting some of the signers to testify they knew it was not a Russian plant. No doubt many of them did, but they could still sign a letter saying the laptop has 'all the earmarks (sic) of a Russian plant' because that is simply an opinion about 'earmarks".
Good, we mostly agree. I don't think we can say with "no doubt" that some of them knew, although this could certainly be the case. Either way, you should stop calling it a lie until you know that it is. Until then, as far as we know, it's an incorrect letter that MAY have been a lie.
I didn't say you asked about Biden. Obviously you wouldn't because the whole point of the corrupt letter exercise was to give him a way to lie in the debate.
If he had represented it accurately, it would've worked just as well, you just wouldn't have the ability to call it a lie. But, forgive me if I don't take concerns about lying too seriously from Trump supporters.

But now that we've reached an understanding, back to ignoring you, as I don't have much faith that you won't immediately return to changing the subject in order to squirm away from actually answering a question or being confidently incorrect about my identity.

Good, we mostly agree. I don't think we can say with "no doubt" that some of them knew, although this could certainly be the case. Either way, you should stop calling it a lie until you know that it is. Until then, as far as we know, it's an incorrect letter that MAY have been a lie.

If he had represented it accurately, it would've worked just as well, you just wouldn't have the ability to call it a lie. But, forgive me if I don't take concerns about lying too seriously from Trump supporters.

But now that we've reached an understanding, back to ignoring you, as I don't have much faith that you won't immediately return to changing the subject in order to squirm away from actually answering a question or being confidently incorrect about my identity.
You were busted for lying as hoosierfanJM, so why would you expect anyone to believe you now - other than naive dem libs who are used to believing whatever they are told?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT