ADVERTISEMENT

A lot of teams coaches gonna be glad to see Edey missing

Bleedinggoldandblack

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
The Watchtower
Here is where CMP shows what a good coach he is as he blends the new kids into a team with our vets , can't wait. I feel his the formula for molding individuals into a great team .

Here is where CMP shows what a good coach he is as he blends the new kids into a team with our vets , can't wait. I feel his the formula for molding individuals into a great team .
We're pretty spoiled by fast starts in the last three seasons, it will be interesting to see how this one shakes out. There may be some frustration for us as fans before it comes together.

I think I am too but I'm sure I'll have to talk myself down off the ledge at times.

Happy to help out in a pinch if necessary, NSide.....for a small fee of course. :)

giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerAndy
I am nervous the Alabama game could get ugly. But otherwise think we will have another great season.
We aren’t even sure bama is that good yet…I mean they probably will be. But they had to hit like 75 threes last year to stay in the game with us (it was a joke it wasn’t that many). Excited to see who guards Sears and Nelson and the strategy we use. Gonna be a good one and Mackey is gonna be rockin!
When can I buy tickets? 😂

We aren’t even sure bama is that good yet…I mean they probably will be. But they had to hit like 75 threes last year to stay in the game with us (it was a joke it wasn’t that many). Excited to see who guards Sears and Nelson and the strategy we use. Gonna be a good one and Mackey is gonna be rockin!
When can I buy tickets? 😂

Is there a player in America who. An guard Sears? Maybe? Not sure Purdue will have an answer there.

I am surprised Sears is still around? Is he a player/coach now? Lol

Is there a player in America who. An guard Sears? Maybe? Not sure Purdue will have an answer there.

I am surprised Sears is still around? Is he a player/coach now? Lol
Probably not…unless GiCarri or CJ can 😏 haha but in all seriousness, Sears is very good, but is a Covid 5th year senior…he will be gone (finally) after this year 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Probably not…unless GiCarri or CJ can 😏 haha but in all seriousness, Sears is very good, but is a Covid 5th year senior…he will be fine (finally) after this year 😂
If the freshmen get the opportunity to guard him, it will be an experience that will help them by the end of the season. It will be an early introduction to guarding really good players not on your team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT