ADVERTISEMENT

“Paging Mr. Hezbollah…Paging Mr. Hezbollah”….

The thing that comes to my mind, where those pagers rigged with explosives or did the lithium ion batteries cause that much damage? If those tiny batteries explode like that, just think what an EV with hundreds of pounds of lithium ion batteries can do.

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
The thing that comes to my mind, where those pagers rigged with explosives or did the lithium ion batteries cause that much damage? If those tiny batteries explode like that, just think what an EV with hundreds of pounds of lithium ion batteries can do.

Terrorist were bombed via a small amount of explosive placed in each phone per WIBC. The shipment of phones headed to terrorist was hijacked and the explosive charge was placed in each one....before sending them on there way

Last edited:
Well glad they got the terrorists.
Extremely sad two children died in the attack on these vicious killer terrorist.
Who reported children died? Hezbollah? Hamas? Al Jazeerah?

Just wait, the number of dead children (reported by.....Hezbollah, Hamas, etc) will increase substantially in the next few days.
Then the lefty libs in the US will be whining about Israeli tactics again.

Who reported children died? Hezbollah? Hamas? Al Jazeerah?

Just wait, the number of dead children (reported by.....Hezbollah, Hamas, etc) will increase substantially in the next few days.
Then the lefty libs in the US will be whining about Israeli tactics again.

WIBC.
Could very well have been an incorrect figure, as we have seen this from countries with Terrorists as a major part of their population.

But with explosions in random places of pager locations it seemed like a logical, plausible story given the # of pagers that went off.

WIBC.
Could very well have been an incorrect figure, as we have seen this from countries with Terrorists as a major part of their population.

But with explosions in random places of pager locations it seemed like a logical, plausible story given the # of pagers that went off.
Sorry some kids were injured, but that's on the terrorists themselves. I don't have much sympathy for them.

Quit firing rockets at Israel, quit funding terrorists and release the hostages. Otherwise, more heads will roll from exploding cell phones.
Seems pretty simple to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT