ADVERTISEMENT

a little bit on Flory

Seems like a good kid that's probably been forced to mature quickly leaving Kinshasa. Indiana seems like a second home which hopefully he wants to stay close to.

Seems like a good kid that's probably been forced to mature quickly leaving Kinshasa. Indiana seems like a second home which hopefully he wants to stay close to.
I have NO meaningful information other than people I've talked with and what I read. He could go anywhere, but I think it is down to Cincy, Butler, IU and the good guys. We know the story with Cincy and his AAU coach and Purdue has some depth that "may be an issue" whereas Butler and IU can show him immediate minutes. I do think he would get minutes at Purdue as well, but I'm sure that is used against Purdue.

Jace Rayl will be a PWO at Purdue. He and Flory are good friends so we may have some internal recruiting going on.
There are other signs from teachers inside the school as to wearing a lot of Purdue things. That could be an indicator of his host family as well. Purdue has things going for it and a the "minutes available" from what I understand a negative. If Flory waits and Zach leaves before a commit, then maybe Purdue has a big lead???

Reactions: Do Dah Day
I have NO meaningful information other than people I've talked with and what I read. He could go anywhere, but I think it is down to Cincy, Butler, IU and the good guys. We know the story with Cincy and his AAU coach and Purdue has some depth that "may be an issue" whereas Butler and IU can show him immediate minutes. I do think he would get minutes at Purdue as well, but I'm sure that is used against Purdue.
Could you catch me up on the Cinci/coach story?

The dude is a top 5 player in his class. Minutes won’t be a problem wherever he goes.

Could you catch me up on the Cinci/coach story?
Flory's AAU coach has accepted a job at Cincy and although that is a strong influence, it is believed it isn't quite as strong as months ago. Not too long ago Flory and another AAU player went to Cincy. A few months ago Braden's dad who has Jack Benter on the team tried to get Flory to play for him, but couldn't pull Flory in.

Reactions: dumpsterFyre
The dude is a top 5 player in his class. Minutes won’t be a problem wherever he goes.
you may think that, I may think that...but what does Flory understand? Not too long ago he had very little info on other schools besides Butler, IU and Purdue. He never came to the USA due to basketball skills. He is a bit raw in the game, but definitely a rim protector that would be outstanding on high ball screens and competent down low on the blocks. He can run like a gazelle as well. He has very quick twitch muscle and good hands

Reactions: Do Dah Day
realistically, I think we land Burgess
I obviously have no idea. I do think the recruit that Purdue gets is of a better player than some Purdue players in the past. My nephew A.D. @ Tipton asked Matt after the game (Kokomo/Tipton) how good Flory was and without any desriptions of positive and negatives, Matt said, "He's good!" Matt thinks there is a shot, but Matt is keeping others on the radar and if nothing else...Flory could push another to commit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT