ADVERTISEMENT

$49,484 the cost of electing Ol Joe/K2 to my family budget.

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Well several bank statements now in in 24.....and extrapolating that out to the EOY.........Ol' Joe & K2 are an expensive bunch....when comparing to my most expensive year under Trump (2020).

YEAR EXPENSES
2020. $56,346. Trump's last year
2021 $57,569
2022. $66,649
2023. $78,890
2024 $71,760 (extrapolated))

Thus, Ol'Joe & K2 have cost me
$49,484 more in my family budget.

How much have these clown's price increases cost you???

Well several bank statements now in in 24.....and extrapolating that out to the EOY.........Ol' Joe & K2 are an expensive bunch....when comparing to my most expensive year under Trump (2020).

YEAR EXPENSES
2021 $57,569
2022. $66,649
2023. $78,890

I love how this number just changes on a whim. It’s Friday? Well let’s just make that number $49k then. Lmaoo

YEAR EXPENSES
2021 $57,569
2022. $66,649
2023. $78,890

Be thankful it’s only money. Think of the people who were killed and lost family members due to this illegal immigration, fentanyl deaths, sex trafficking and crime. With inflation and everything else the true cost to the American people is immense.

Be thankful it’s only money. Think of the people who were killed and lost family members due to this illegal immigration, fentanyl deaths, sex trafficking and crime. With inflation and everything else the true cost to the American people is immense.
That no doubt makes it even funnier to 95.

Nice fear mongering.

It's really interesting and very telling that for month's now I've asked the Armageddon faction on this board for even one personal example of this, and have still not gotten anything other than narratives they learned on the pro-Trump internet.

Nice fear mongering.

It's really interesting and very telling that for month's now I've asked the Armageddon faction on this board for even one personal example of this, and have still not gotten anything other than narratives they learned on the pro-Trump internet.
It’s all good as long as it doesn’t happen to you and your family and friends. I happen to care about others outside of my family and friends. Get out of here with that fear mongering crap statement. Hopefully you’re a better person than that.

It’s a good thing none of these things were happening when Trump was in office. Animals weren’t being eaten because there were no immigrants here. Fentanyl didn’t exist. Sex trafficking didn’t start until Biden’s Inauguration Day. The word “crime” hadn’t been invented yet. By god those were great days alright.

Reactions: Katscratch
It’s all good as long as it doesn’t happen to you and your family and friends. I happen to care about others outside of my family and friends. Get out of here with that fear mongering crap statement. Hopefully you’re a better person than that.
None of this stuff is happening to your friends or family either. The only thing that’s happened is your utter detachment from reality.

Reactions: Katscratch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT