ADVERTISEMENT

Super conference

Aug 8, 2011
Maybe you have seen a podcast where venture capital made a pitch to the combined SEC and Big 10 athletic directors (meeting I guess going on now in Nashville). So big money but includes relegation of some teams to make room for new teams based on TV viewership. So Purdue, Nw, Mississippi State and Vandy would drop out or get reduced payments. Top viewership teams nationally were ND, Michigan, Alabama, Georgia, Texas, and Ohio State. SEC commissioner said they really don’t need the money but it would have to be looked at. It’s on Utube. Don’t shoot the messenger. Haha

Maybe you have seen a podcast where venture capital made a pitch to the combined SEC and Big 10 athletic directors (meeting I guess going on now in Nashville). So big money but includes relegation of some teams to make room for new teams based on TV viewership. So Purdue, Nw, Mississippi State and Vandy would drop out or get reduced payments. Top viewership teams nationally were ND, Michigan, Alabama, Georgia, Texas, and Ohio State. SEC commissioner said they really don’t need the money but it would have to be looked at. It’s on Utube. Don’t shoot the messenger. Haha
I don’t doubt it happens at some point. Would be football only.

Reactions: Dreambig74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT