ADVERTISEMENT

37%

It’s so disgusting these people support Biden and complained about Trump for doing less damage as Biden says and does. Prime example is when Biden talked about the Rittenhouse jury decision. That was so presidential and unifying. :rolleyes:
I’m having dinner at some Trump hating libs house today (friend of my folks). This should get fun once I have a few rums in me!

I’ll provide a full report tomorrow ( if I don’t get asked to leave early)
1) Just ask them if they voted for Biden at least once.
2) Ask them if they are happy with Biden's direction .
3) Ask them if they are happy with Biden's results.
4) Ask them why they are or are not happy with Biden's A) direction B) results
5) Ask them to explain their positions on each
6) If any response states an unhappy position, ask them why they would think Biden's directions and response are disappointing since it was pretty obvious months ago his direction and the following results.
7) Ask them if they believe in Intersectionality and if they do ask them to list the most oppressed group and then reply with another group more oppressed playing the game until those that are slow can actually see that logic always takes it back to the individual.
8) Ask if anyone has a right to not be offended and then follow up with if they believe in the 1st explaining to them that the 1st was meant to protect unpopular speech.
9) Ask them about the 2nd and how many NRA members have killed others.
10) Ask them what protects the 1st if not the 2nd? Ask if being the 1st and 2nd suggest an ordering or priorities.

I could go on and on, but should the opportunity arise, those are simple enough. Be nice or at least give your best effort in case. Remember half the people are below average. Save Kamala for Christmas...

I actually made through the entire night. Despite my combination of beer, wine, a martini and couple rums, politics was never brought up despite my being loaded for bear and ready to rumble.
If you were one of them would you want to talk politics? 🙂

“What’s Biden’s greatest accomplishment so far” is usually met with silence.
His greatest accomplishment is breathing. Second is the state run media covering for him. Third may be replacing Jimmy Carter as the most inept POTUS ever. Fourth is fooling something less than 81 million people even if you consider they were easy to fool. Fifth is remembering Kamala's name. That's enough for starters...

It’s so disgusting these people support Biden and complained about Trump for doing less damage as Biden says and does. Prime example is when Biden talked about the Rittenhouse jury decision. That was so presidential and unifying. :rolleyes:
Are you allergic to turkey, or just no friends & family🤔?

1) Just ask them if they voted for Biden at least once.
2) Ask them if they are happy with Biden's direction .
3) Ask them if they are happy with Biden's results.
4) Ask them why they are or are not happy with Biden's A) direction B) results
5) Ask them to explain their positions on each
6) If any response states an unhappy position, ask them why they would think Biden's directions and response are disappointing since it was pretty obvious months ago his direction and the following results.
7) Ask them if they believe in Intersectionality and if they do ask them to list the most oppressed group and then reply with another group more oppressed playing the game until those that are slow can actually see that logic always takes it back to the individual.
8) Ask if anyone has a right to not be offended and then follow up with if they believe in the 1st explaining to them that the 1st was meant to protect unpopular speech.
9) Ask them about the 2nd and how many NRA members have killed others.
10) Ask them what protects the 1st if not the 2nd? Ask if being the 1st and 2nd suggest an ordering or priorities.

I could go on and on, but should the opportunity arise, those are simple enough. Be nice or at least give your best effort in case. Remember half the people are below average. Save Kamala for Christmas...
Cringy old guy list of things absolutely no one wants to talk about on Thanksgiving day. I believe I saw them listed in Thomas Sowel’s latest “Why No one Invites Me Over on Thanksgiving” 😂

I actually made through the entire night. Despite my combination of beer, wine, a martini and couple rums, politics was never brought up despite my being loaded for bear and ready to rumble.
Have you come to the realization yet that you were the only drunk, obnoxious, trumpy at the get together (story sounds kinda fictitious) and no one wanted to talk with you😂? Pretty manly man list of alcohol consumed bruh!

Happy belated Thanksgiving to the board trumpys, completely on task with the 24/7/365 politics, politics, politics. Can’t wait to see what you all have cooked up for Christmas Day😂

Cringy old guy list of things absolutely no one wants to talk about on Thanksgiving day. I believe I saw them listed in Thomas Sowel’s latest “Why No one Invites Me Over on Thanksgiving” 😂
Oh, I think Bonefish was game to talk about them as would some others.

Have you come to the realization yet that you were the only drunk, obnoxious, trumpy at the get together (story sounds kinda fictitious) and no one wanted to talk with you😂? Pretty manly man list of alcohol consumed bruh!
Poor little snowflake....did they make you sit at the children's table again?

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT