ADVERTISEMENT

15% “strongly approve” of Biden’s handling of issues

Speaking of brainwashed, you still think Chump is president don’t you? You definitely think the 2020 election was stolen.
No I don’t still think Trump is president and I don’t definitely think the 2020 election was stolen. Stop watching CNN, it’s poison. Not everybody who voted for Trump is crazy or brainwashed.

No I don’t still think Trump is president and I don’t definitely think the 2020 election was stolen. Stop watching CNN, it’s poison. Not everybody who voted for Trump is crazy or brainwashed.
If you watch Faux News you are brainwashed.

• Wow
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Do you blame CNN for Chump being a failure?
Record low unemployment, no new wars just to name a couple! He also didn’t get as many Americans killed from Covid as Biden has. He wasn’t that bad looking back! Not nearly as bad as Biden but you won’t listen to that because y’all drink the Jim Jones Democrat kool-aid. Dear leader is great, Trump is terrible. Keep yourself in those chains, boy.

Reactions: Level 42
Record low unemployment, no new wars just to name a couple! He also didn’t get as many Americans killed from Covid as Biden has. He wasn’t that bad looking back! Not nearly as bad as Biden but you won’t listen to that because y’all drink the Jim Jones Democrat kool-aid. Dear leader is great, Trump is terrible. Keep yourself in those chains, boy.
There you go with that boy again.

chump chump chump what was the quota for the day? Do your black friends if you have any know how you say you represent them? You are obsessed, like black @BuilderBob6
BNI claims to speak for all of black America, or at least those that hang out at the barber shop and take the church bus to vote on sundays.

Reactions: Level 42
And if you think Biden is doing a good job, you are brainwashed…no matter what MSM feed you watch.
He doesn't believe Biden is doing a good job. He's just too emotionally invested to admit otherwise.
It's like putting a ton of money on a stock that suddenly tanks, but instead of cutting your losses, you sit on that dog stock hoping it will someday turn around.
Which, as I said be before, this may be some half-brained democrat strategy to make Sleepy Joe look as bad as possible, replace him, then blame him for the mess he created.

The 2020 election was absolutely stolen. The entire left wing media / corporate / Swamp establishment did everything possible to haul this rotting corpse of a flea bag politician over the line. It was rigged against him from November 2016 till the end...

Russia Hoax
Impeachment
Fake News Media
Holding back the vaccine results
The rigged debates
The rigged polls
Burying the Hunter Laptop story
Changing the mail in voting laws

The absolutely disastrous performance of Biden and Harris so far PROVES this shit was stolen, since its obvious these imbeciles could not have won without out a foot on the scale in their favor

The 2020 election was absolutely stolen. The entire left wing media / corporate establishment did everything possible to haul this rotting corpse of a flea bag politician over the line. It was rigged against him from November 2016 till the end...

Russia Hoax
Impeachment
Fake News Media
Holding back the vaccine results
The rigged debates
The rigged polls
Burying the Hunter Laptop story
Changing the mail in voting laws
Don't forget the no quid pro quo media coverage of Joe helping his Son in Ukraine.
But when Trump had an illegally leaked, perfect phone call, with the new Ukrainian President, he gets impeached.

Reactions: bonefish1
Here’s the video proving you wrong. Twist the truth in your mind to fit the narrative and protect Biden. You are dumb.

Nope, that video substantiates my argument. Biden said "I'm here with my, boy who really knows New Orleans". I guess it depends upon if you use a coma or not and whether or not you like the person or not. Either way Biden did not call Richmond a boy.

Nope, that video substantiates my argument. Biden said "I'm here with my, boy who really knows New Orleans". I guess it depends upon if you use a coma or not and whether or not you like the person or not. Either way Biden did not call Richmond a boy.
Watch it again dummy. He didn’t say “my, boy” but instead said “a boy” meaning he called him a boy. This has nothing to do with a comma. CNN viewers may be dumber and more adverse to the truth than we thought. You can’t even watch and listen to a video without twisting words and the truth. All for the Democrat party you’re sadly a member of.

Watch it again dummy. He didn’t say “my, boy” but instead said “a boy” meaning he called him a boy. This has nothing to do with a comma. CNN viewers may be dumber and more adverse to the truth than we thought. You can’t even watch and listen to a video without twisting words and the truth. All for the Democrat party you’re sadly a member of.
Just like he didn’t call Satchel Paige a Negro, right @BNIBoiler ?

And he didn’t call Obama “clean” or “articulate” either !

But he did call the Afg pullout an 'extraordinary success'.

You are on really thin ice, bni, when you try to put a positive spin on Brandon's ravings.

Did you rewatch the video again to prove yourself wrong? Avoided responding for some reason. Constantly twisting the hard facts for the party.

Yep, watched the video then and watched your video. Same conclusion.
Same conclusion that you’re wrong but won’t admit it because it makes Biden look like a racist? Did he say “my boy” or call him a boy? Why can’t you just admit you’re wrong and that he called him a boy? If you can’t recognize basic truths, why are you here? You’re wrong.

Same conclusion that you’re wrong but won’t admit it because it makes Biden look like a racist? Did he say “my boy” or call him a boy? Why can’t you just admit you’re wrong and that he called him a boy? If you can’t recognize basic truths, why are you here? You’re wrong.
Biden said "boy he really knows New Orleans" to emphasize how much Richmond is familiar with the area since that is his hometown.

Biden said "boy he really knows New Orleans" to emphasize how much Richmond is familiar with the area since that is his hometown.
You’re forgetting “and a” and also “who” instead of “really” which he never said at the beginning of the quote. Are you hearing or reading impaired? Why are you twisting such a basic quote? You added a word that doesn’t even exist kind of like your made up statistics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT