ADVERTISEMENT

100% CB for Malik Hall

Take this whole “snow bunny” discussion to the off topic forum. It’s not basketball so I would appreciate it if you guys would just stop.
I frequently see you discuss nonbasketball topics in basketball threads. Take your own advice, bub.

I frequently see you discuss nonbasketball topics in basketball threads. Take your own advice, bub.
Actually, it is very rare for me to go off topic. Other than the recent troll/moderator thread, all my posts are basketball related, or closely related to the thread topic. No need for the “bub” comment. It makes you look immature.

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt
Snow bunny has been around forever and means hot girl on the ski hill.

Source...Lived in Colorado...Friends with 100 stoners who speak in only ski lingo.

/THREAD

If someone gets upset about a snow bunny conversation on a basketball board does that make them a snowflake?

Reactions: BoilerAndy
I'm an older Millennial (34) and the description you give is pretty spot on. My age group wants you to bring facts to an honest debate to have a discussion that can lead to personal growth. When that doesn't happen and the person reacts like they just had their lollipop taken from them and they are 2 years old...call them a snowflake.

“My age group wants you to bring facts to an honest debate to have a discussion that can lead to personal growth.”

I don’t doubt that you have friends who behave that well, but to say that your age group feels that way in general is inaccurate. The majority of individuals I know in their mid 20’s to mid 30’s are only interested in an “honest debate” if the other party has the same general leanings as them. Very little tolerance for views on the other side of the spectrum. Certainly not true for all, but true for most I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimsil13
Title of this thread is 100% CB for Malik Hall. That’s no longer true. We’re now 5 out of 6.

It's just a hype for his MSU visit this weekend. Hall won't make a final decision until next week when he visits Oregon. I'm pretty sure someone is gonna pick Oregon next week too. We won't know the actual answer until all the visits are finished. I hope he joins Purdue but who knows? We'll wait and see.

It's just a hype for his MSU visit this weekend. Hall won't make a final decision until next week when he visits Oregon. I'm pretty sure someone is gonna pick Oregon next week too. We won't know the actual answer until all the visits are finished. I hope he joins Purdue but who knows? We'll wait and see.
Who is gonna potentially pick Oregon next week?

Likely talking about someone switching crystal ball to Oregon during his visit there. With Oregon being mentioned in the FBI hearings though, I'd take a wait and see approach with the Ducks if I were Malik.
Gotcha. I’m sure Altman is going to have quite the elaborate explanation for everything when Hall comes to town.

So what is the timeline for Hall's decision? I know he still had some official visits to take, but didn't know what the time frame was. Would be an awesopme pick up if we could get get him. He would really round out a very nice recruting class!

So what is the timeline for Hall's decision? I know he still had some official visits to take, but didn't know what the time frame was. Would be an awesopme pick up if we could get get him. He would really round out a very nice recruting class!
Probably a month or so

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT