ADVERTISEMENT

You will come to us.....or we will punish you.

Monday? For Bob, every day is Trump day. His TDS is what prevents him from being a productive, functioning member of society.
Everyday is a good day to point out how trump has you wrapped around his finger. As soon as someone doesn't obey his instructions, they are ostracized from trumpworld and incur his wrath. Doesn't matter that they're right or telling the truth or following the law and the constitution. Fealty to him is more important than all those things. Your greatest president ever is a con man and a cheat.

Watch as he crumbles......already happening........and you frantically backpeddle to DeSantis......and put out one caveat after another about your sudden conditional support of Donald

Everyday is a good day to point out how trump has you wrapped around his finger. As soon as someone doesn't obey his instructions, they are ostracized from trumpworld and incur his wrath. Doesn't matter that they're right or telling the truth or following the law and the constitution. Fealty to him is more important than all those things. Your greatest president ever is a con man and a cheat.

Watch as he crumbles......already happening........and you frantically backpeddle to DeSantis......and put out one caveat after another about your sudden conditional support of Donald
A con man and a cheat? Was his “con” world peace and a strong economy? You have wholly overvalued Trump voters devotion to him. His presidency was a net positive on the country, no matter how much you want to avoid that fact.

Hey Bob....you do know who leads every poll for '24 don't you. Yep...The Donald. And isn't it nice that in the mid-terms, Biden decides to fix the wall in Arizona.

Hey Bob....you do know who leads every poll for '24 don't you. Yep...The Donald. And isn't it nice that in the mid-terms, Biden decides to fix the wall in Arizona.
Lol. It's two years away dumbass......and trump sure as hell should be leading considering the inflation numbers. Who is he leading in the polls? Biden?......who won't even be running.

This is the same thing you did before the last presidential election......talking sh!t like a punk teenager two years ahead of the election. How did that prediction work out? Save your memory.......you were wrong.

Lol. It's two years away dumbass......and trump sure as hell should be leading considering the inflation numbers. Who is he leading in the polls? Biden?......who won't even be running.

This is the same thing you did before the last presidential election......talking sh!t like a punk teenager two years ahead of the election. How did that prediction work out? Save your memory.......you were wrong.
Name calling is against board rules, Bob. The same board rules that you made sure to send me to have me read. Hypocritical much?

Also censured by the Arizona GOP btw.
After his testimony he said he would still vote for trump. Not anymore.

Does anyone equate DEMs to be like SEC and REP to be like B1G? Doing the right thing gets you beat time and again.

#2 killed in Afghanistan knowing where he was for over a year. Pelosi flying to Taipei Taiwan under a threat from China to interfere with flight and shoot it down. Tough rhetoric and somehow sleepy Joe will negotiate safe passage and attempt to look like a winner BEFORE Fall elections to preserve seats.
Gas prices are “temporarily” inching down like a roller coaster only go back up come mid November if DEMS win.
Is the public at large dumb enough to play into this plot? The answer to this is a sad YES! Greater than 50% of Americans who are currently unhappy with this administration will soften and join the rank and file once they circle the wagons to this losing administration.
I haven’t seen or heard any countering lately from REP to keep the red tsunami rolling in. Instead, their is in fighting in places like PA (Oz) and MI that removes cohesive game plan to win. These examples are a short list of many more that should sink any President. How can he keep getting passes?
  • Afghanistan shameful pullout
  • Inflation at 40+ year high and interest rates higher than many yrs.
  • Recession 2 Qtrs of - GDP.
  • Wall for security (drugs and sex trafficking)
  • Ukraine / Russia war

Does anyone equate DEMs to be like SEC and REP to be like B1G? Doing the right thing gets you beat time and again.

#2 killed in Afghanistan knowing where he was for over a year. Pelosi flying to Taipei Taiwan under a threat from China to interfere with flight and shoot it down. Tough rhetoric and somehow sleepy Joe will negotiate safe passage and attempt to look like a winner BEFORE Fall elections to preserve seats.
Gas prices are “temporarily” inching down like a roller coaster only go back up come mid November if DEMS win.
Is the public at large dumb enough to play into this plot? The answer to this is a sad YES! Greater than 50% of Americans who are currently unhappy with this administration will soften and join the rank and file once they circle the wagons to this losing administration.
I haven’t seen or heard any countering lately from REP to keep the red tsunami rolling in. Instead, their is in fighting in places like PA (Oz) and MI that removes cohesive game plan to win. These examples are a short list of many more that should sink any President. How can he keep getting passes?
  • Afghanistan shameful pullout
  • Inflation at 40+ year high and interest rates higher than many yrs.
  • Recession 2 Qtrs of - GDP.
  • Wall for security (drugs and sex trafficking)
  • Ukraine / Russia war
Jfc. How badly do you want to avoid talking about the topic of the thread? You don't concern yourself with even giving the appearance of posting about the subject.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Jfc. How badly do you want to avoid talking about the topic of the thread? You don't concern yourself with even giving the appearance of posting about the subject.
How badly do you avoid talking about poorly Biden is doing by posting about Trump and January 6th every day? You don’t concern yourself with even discussing current events, specifically the president you voted for.

How badly do you avoid talking about poorly Biden is doing by posting about Trump and January 6th every day? You don’t concern yourself with even discussing current events, specifically the president you voted for.
I don’t care about Trump. Loved his policies, but not the man. He is in the rear view mirror.
Ahead is the continued lying, cheating and stealing DEMs that will do literally anything to stay in power including overlooking numerous other riots, looting and deaths on and around govt properties. Those are NOT insurrections right Bob!?

I don’t care about Trump. Loved his policies, but not the man. He is in the rear view mirror.
Ahead is the continued lying, cheating and stealing DEMs that will do literally anything to stay in power including overlooking numerous other riots, looting and deaths on and around govt properties. Those are NOT insurrections right Bob!?
That's right. They aren't. And they have nothing to do with 1/6 no matter how badly you wish they did.

We've had riots in this country since it's founding. But we've NEVER had our Capitol attacked by our own citizens. Never has ANY president gone to these lengths to try and stay in power.

It's very convenient for you to want to put trump in the rear view......makes it easy for you to forget the lying, attempted stealing, and cheating trump did in the last election .......and is still doing.

You think it's ok that he is trashing a lifelong Republican speaker for telling the truth? That he calls him a Rino COWARD for doing his job according to the constitution, simply because he wouldn't go along with his attempts to steal the election? That actually happened ......and while you would like to put him in the rear view, many don't share your view. There are many candidates who are planning to try it AGAIN. Trump is actively supporting people like that right now. Is that ok with you?

They learn well from the master. Wait and see how many claim their elections in November were rigged when they lose. Wait and see how many refuse to concede. And where is trump going to be when they look to him for help? Gone. Never heard of 'em.

No man. The guy you praised for years is now in the rear view. Was it the mean tweets....or have you finally realized he's a scumbag but just can't admit it?

That's right. They aren't. And they have nothing to do with 1/6 no matter how badly you wish they did.

We've had riots in this country since it's founding. But we've NEVER had our Capitol attacked by our own citizens. Never has ANY president gone to these lengths to try and stay in power.

It's very convenient for you to want to put trump in the rear view......makes it easy for you to forget the lying, attempted stealing, and cheating trump did in the last election .......and is still doing.

You think it's ok that he is trashing a lifelong Republican speaker for telling the truth? That he calls him a Rino COWARD for doing his job according to the constitution, simply because he wouldn't go along with his attempts to steal the election? That actually happened ......and while you would like to put him in the rear view, many don't share your view. There are many candidates who are planning to try it AGAIN. Trump is actively supporting people like that right now. Is that ok with you?

They learn well from the master. Wait and see how many claim their elections in November were rigged when they lose. Wait and see how many refuse to concede. And where is trump going to be when they look to him for help? Gone. Never heard of 'em.

No man. The guy you praised for years is now in the rear view. Was it the mean tweets....or have you finally realized he's a scumbag but just can't admit it?
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP 24/7 TRUMP. @BuilderBob6 would literally shrivel up in a little ball and die if it weren't for his Trump obsession.

More American than lying Biden! 40 yrs of lying and Pedo sniffing kids hair, wanting them to rub his hairy legs, on the take thru his drug crazed kid. Keep enjoying creepy Joe.
Keep the Fentanyl coming across the border along with sex trafficking. Good program there. Nobody dies in that process right…Bob?
Let out prisoners to kill again! Ask the Elwood Police officer’s family if DEMs view of catch and release works! I suppose you are all in on that program to make our citizens streets as violent as possible.
All good choices the DEMs want to actively back that destabilizes communities and our country as a whole.
Keep defunding Police Bob!!!

Last edited:
More American than lying Biden! 40 yrs of lying and Pedo sniffing kids hair, wanting them to rub his hairy legs, on the take thru his drug crazed kid. Keep enjoying creepy Joe.
Keep the Fentanyl coming across the border along with sex trafficking. Good program there. Nobody dies in that process right…Bob?
Let out prisoners to kill again! Ask the Elwood Police officer’s family if DEMs view of catch and release works! I suppose you are all in on that program to make our citizens streets as violent as possible.
All good choices the DEMs want to actively back that destabilizes communities and our country as a whole.
Keep defunding Police Bob!!!
What amazes me about Bob is how he can continue to make an ass of himself all the time. Do you think anybody in his own family even likes him? I have a hard time imagining how someone can be so obsessed and so stupid for going on what 6-7 years now?Tr Tru Trum Trump Trump. Its really sad to be honest.

You post the same thing every single day. Are you a bot, Bob? There’s no way a grownup can be serious and post what you post. Mental illness must run in your family or something. You’re not normal.

And what are you accomplishing by banging the same drum every single day? Have some pride in yourself. Everybody sees right through your embarrassment for voting for Biden. It’s funny how much you avoid discussing him. Really funny.

Last edited:
President Trump was a net positive for the country during his presidency. Notice how the mentally challenged like Bob never address that?

I'm on record supporting DeSantis with a VP selection of Haley, Scott, Cotton or other. I don't want Trump to run as I think he'll divide the Republican party.
But regardless of that, you can't argue with his success as POTUS in his four years in office. At the same time, you can't point to a single significant accomplishment on Biden's record (other than he doesn't send out mean tweets).

What amazes me about Bob is how he can continue to make an ass of himself all the time. Do you think anybody in his own family even likes him? I have a hard time imagining how someone can be so obsessed and so stupid for going on what 6-7 years now?Tr Tru Trum Trump Trump. Its really sad to be honest.
Can you imagine being at Bob's house for Thanksgiving? Instead of watching football, eating and drinking, Bob just walks around the house and engages anyone who can't avoid him with his TDS. I bet a lot of people claim they have to be home early from that gathering.

Agree. When Biden loses or gets kicked to the curb soon as in the morning of November 2nd, will Bob put Biden in the rear view mirror or put a picture of him next to his nightstand?

I'll make it very clear for Bob. I DO NOT WANT TRUMP TO RUN AGAIN!!! It will divide the party so poorly it will fracture the constituents and '24 will likely be lost. I do like his policies, but not the man. He is divisive and government for the people and by the people is what our country is about. Not 1 person who liked to irritate the hell out of the other party and even people within his own party. That is not a PRESIDENT. It is more of an Autocratic Govt. which borderlines Dictator.

DeSantis seems like a good front runner at this point. Find the best candidate and VP candidate for the ticket to surround the entire party around and move forward. That is my opinion and I stand by it.

I'm on record supporting DeSantis with a VP selection of Haley, Scott, Cotton or other. I don't want Trump to run as I think he'll divide the Republican party.
Like those two, but to the best VP candidate that has similar vision and success should be the person going forward.

President Trump was a net positive for the country during his presidency. Notice how the mentally challenged like Bob never address that?
Liked his policies, not his style. I don't want a WWE Slamfest style President. Not good for US citizens as a whole. A good contigency of Republicans that I know agree with that sentiment. That is my opinion.

A President should be firm, fair & diplomatic. Ron DeSantis meets that style much more than Trump. DeSantis won't let ALL the distractions become cannon fodder in Twitter and MSM. I do realize that MSM will do all they can to bait and neutralize him at every turn. DeSantis seems to have more calmness in the storm from the little that I've seen of him when pandemic and "unfairness" claims of vaccines were being distributed in FL. I'm only using 1 example, but I don't remember him flame throwing like Trump would have done.

But regardless of that, you can't argue with his success as POTUS in his four years in office. At the same time, you can't point to a single significant accomplishment on Biden's record (other than he doesn't send out mean tweets).
I can point to several accomplishments of this admin......and failures.

I can say that the economy was very good during the trump admin, thank to tax breaks for big business. I've said many times he was the right guy to cut through the tape on Warp speed. He got tough on China, sort of, but it never accomplished the goal for which he made the policy changes which was the trade deficit, which he never even understood.

It doesn't matter. I can argue against many things you call successes.

What I don't understand.......is you are also on the record saying trump is arguably the greatest president in our history. Why would you vote for DeSantis and not him?

Agree. When Biden loses or gets kicked to the curb soon as in the morning of November 2nd, will Bob put Biden in the rear view mirror or put a picture of him next to his nightstand?

I'll make it very clear for Bob. I DO NOT WANT TRUMP TO RUN AGAIN!!! It will divide the party so poorly it will fracture the constituents and '24 will likely be lost. I do like his policies, but not the man. He is divisive and government for the people and by the people is what our country is about. Not 1 person who liked to irritate the hell out of the other party and even people within his own party. That is not a PRESIDENT. It is more of an Autocratic Govt. which borderlines Dictator.

DeSantis seems like a good front runner at this point. Find the best candidate and VP candidate for the ticket to surround the entire party around and move forward. That is my opinion and I stand by it.
No.....I understood you don't want trump again and won't vote for him. I got that.

I was simply trying find out why. Trying to find out if you are ok with loyalty.....not qualifications or history or experience.......being the most important quality that trump values. He turned on a lifelong Republican.....who voted for him and supported him.....because he would not take an action, probably illegal, that trump wanted him to take to turn the Arizona vote to himself.

Your histrionics aside, I commend you for coming to what I believe is the correct conclusion.
"It is more of an Autocratic Govt. which borderlines Dictator."

• Haha

Thanks for the name calling Bob. That and lying are the two best traits of Democrats. And Biden has stated openly that he's running, Kamala and other top Dems have stated their support if he does. And there is a reason Trump leads in the polls....folks who voted against him, and not for Biden are seeing their mistake and don't want to make it again.

Thanks for the name calling Bob. That and lying are the two best traits of Democrats. And Biden has stated openly that he's running, Kamala and other top Dems have stated their support if he does. And there is a reason Trump leads in the polls....folks who voted against him, and not for Biden are seeing their mistake and don't want to make it again.
You're welcome. You deserve it. Your conclusions are always uninformed and you don't educate yourself on politics beyond what you want to believe.

There's no way Biden says he's not running two years ahead of an election. Declaring himself a lame duck president guarantees his agenda is dead. There are those that believe it would help the Dems in the midterms but he's not gonna do it.

I would have thought you might have seen this on one of your right wing news feeds.

He's not gonna run. He's too old and feeble right now, let alone two years from now......and he knows it.

As for trump, his numbers have nowhere to go but down. He will get a bump when he announces, but who's gonna change their mind and go BACK to trump? People who never voted for him won't start now.......and people who have left him.....like many on this boards ....aren't going to be changing their minds. They had reasons for leaving him.

By all means, let your arrogance and your mouth get ahead of your brain. Talk sh!t, again, all you want about trump winning. It's worked well for you.

Bob is allowed his views as we all are. I'm the middle ground guy (dude for my preferred pronoun) that cannot stand for all the garbage that has been spewed by MSM from pre 2020 till now. I will not support and forgive any issues that lead to deaths of citizens. They are not pawns to play with.
  • Defund Police
  • Catch and release - criminals
  • No Wall - no backing proper immigration policies.
  • Mis-handling proper exit in Afghanistan
  • Inflation thru uncontrolled spending - no telling how many people are hurting with cash flow now
Biden now has some "small" wins with gas prices coming down and taking out #2. Watch what happens with China as that will likely go in his favor as well. Get enough momentum and just enough infighting and friction on the REP side and watch that red wave turn to no change in seats come fall.
Will see what happens next.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
You're welcome. You deserve it. Your conclusions are always uninformed and you don't educate yourself on politics beyond what you want to believe.

There's no way Biden says he's not running two years ahead of an election. Declaring himself a lame duck president guarantees his agenda is dead. There are those that believe it would help the Dems in the midterms but he's not gonna do it.

I would have thought you might have seen this on one of your right wing news feeds.

He's not gonna run. He's too old and feeble right now, let alone two years from now......and he knows it.

As for trump, his numbers have nowhere to go but down. He will get a bump when he announces, but who's gonna change their mind and go BACK to trump? People who never voted for him won't start now.......and people who have left him.....like many on this boards ....aren't going to be changing their minds. They had reasons for leaving him.

By all means, let your arrogance and your mouth get ahead of your brain. Talk sh!t, again, all you want about trump winning. It's worked well for you.

He was too old and feeble two years ago when he ran and you still voted for him. You’ll vote for whatever Democrat runs again in 2024 because you have some twisted hatred for today’s republicans…

And what happened to following the board rules you sent me? Name calling and now telling people they deserve it? Okay, dumbass hypocrite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT