ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Harrison Ingram

I was thinking more along the lines of if Hammer and Rails or a similar site could put out a full article about him.
2hcl0v.jpg

Just read a quick article from "The Heel" or something. They think its between Purdue and Stanford, fwiw

He just picked up a Crystal Ball for Stanford, although looking through the analyst's (?) history, he picks which way the wind is blowing, so who knows what that means.

So I have a theory that I hate...

He put a video up on the Twitter a week or so ago. Captioned something like “I could tell but it’s easier to show you.” Last second it flashes five colored banners behind him, seemingly lacking UofM. He’s in a blank jersey with a question mark. Had hoped perhaps he had actually eliminated Michigan. But in the “stay tuned” post, he had included all 6 of his final teams. I’m afraid I suspect he’ll show that graphic with the five banners behind him and then the jersey will fill maize and blue. Hate it. I’m a real optimistic dude and think Matt and co are doing a good job recruiting... But I can’t unsee it. Hope I’m wrong. Would love to be wrong.

He put a video up on the Twitter a week or so ago. Captioned something like “I could tell but it’s easier to show you.” Last second it flashes five colored banners behind him, seemingly lacking UofM. He’s in a blank jersey with a question mark. Had hoped perhaps he had actually eliminated Michigan. But in the “stay tuned” post, he had included all 6 of his final teams. I’m afraid I suspect he’ll show that graphic with the five banners behind him and then the jersey will fill maize and blue. Hate it. I’m a real optimistic dude and think Matt and co are doing a good job recruiting... But I can’t unsee it. Hope I’m wrong. Would love to be wrong.

That sounds like a very likely theory, unfortunately.....

Just checked out what your talking about and no worries that’s not the case.. it’s the graphic from his top 10 list in which there were two rows of 5 jerseys and Michigan was in the back row then

And to think, half the posters in this forum thought the train departed for Ingram back in May.

The "We have no chance" people.

Now we're all awaiting by, telling our kids if he don't go commit to Purdue, you ain't eating dinner tonight!

Ohmygoodness.... we had to have H&R introduced in a thread again.

*sigh*....:eek:
And to think, half the posters in this forum thought the train departed for Ingram back in May.

The "We have no chance" people.

Now we're all awaiting by, telling our kids if he don't go commit to Purdue, you ain't eating dinner tonight!
Those posters may have been right. Second place and last place net you the same thing.

Those posters may have been right. Second place and last place net you the same thing.

Negative. To say "we're out of the picture", or "the train departed a long time ago", is vastly different than standing on the podium with 4 other finalists.

If it's not, then every community college in the country had an equal shot at landing HI as the finalists do. Every 300 pound walmart beauty that we've all seen has an equal shot of winning Miss USA, and I have just as good a shot to win the presidency this November as Trump and Biden.

The end result may be the same as not winning, but to say we have NO chance, is just fake news.

Negative. To say "we're out of the picture", or "the train departed a long time ago", is vastly different than standing on the podium with 4 other finalists.

If it's not, then every community college in the country had an equal shot at landing HI as the finalists do. Every 300 pound walmart beauty that we've all seen has an equal shot of winning Miss USA, and I have just as good a shot to win the presidency this November as Trump and Biden.

The end result may be the same as not winning, but to say we have NO chance, is just fake news.
By the same rationale we have a “chance” at every recruit. Look, I get your point and don’t disagree, but what does it matter? It’s binary, land him or don’t, being a finalist gets you nothing.

By the same rationale we have a “chance” at every recruit. Look, I get your point and don’t disagree, but what does it matter? It’s binary, land him or don’t, being a finalist gets you nothing.

Do you respond just to read your own posts? Like a, "look at me guys", type of thing? Or do you just like going against the grain for no reason and being devil's advocate because you have internet and a keyboard in front of you?

I'm not talking about the end result. The point is, we are, and always have been, firmly in the running to get HI. If we get him, I'm sure Michigan and Stanford fans will be disappointed, because they were close, yet, Georgia Tech and Rutgers fans won't be.

I'm sure you'll respond though. Can't pass up a few opportunity to see your name on the internet again.

Reactions: mathboy
Do you respond just to read your own posts? Like a, "look at me guys", type of thing? Or do you just like going against the grain for no reason and being devil's advocate because you have internet and a keyboard in front of you?

I'm not talking about the end result. The point is, we are, and always have been, firmly in the running to get HI. If we get him, I'm sure Michigan and Stanford fans will be disappointed, because they were close, yet, Georgia Tech and Rutgers fans won't be.

I'm sure you'll respond though. Can't pass up a few opportunity to see your name on the internet again.
Ouch, that was vicious! I sometimes respond when a post is completely pointless, which yours was. Boy, those people who said we had no chance sure look stupid now, we finished second!

Good one, you showed them and me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT