ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

More from general, and Trump Chief of Staff Kelley:

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

One of our finest generals, whose honesty, veracity, and integrity has been unquestioned, and who spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours with Donnie Jo Trump, went public this afternoon with comments about Donnie Jo Trump:

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”
Donnie jo Trump how quaint hoosyfanjonnymiss. You are so mature . When do you graduate nursery school? Then you can hang out with @BNIBoiler and exchange little playground barbs about his aunts and uncles and little funny names. You are just too cute.
images

Donnie jo Trump how quaint hoosyfanjonnymiss. You are so mature . When do you graduate nursery school? Then you can hang out with @BNIBoiler and exchange little playground barbs about his aunts and uncles and little funny names. You are just too cute.
images
You dumb ass.

Read General Kelley’s quotes and explain how you are more knowledgeable than him about Trump.

And try to defend the indefensible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: herrli
You dumb ass.

Read General Kelley’s quotes and explain how you are more knowledgeable than him.
images

Sounds to me like he is talking about Joe Biden from the description.

Please feel free when you can actually quote me on what you think I said .

How is 3rd grade going for you? Progress reports coming out soon? I wouldn't be expecting much if I were you

images

So you don’t like “Donnie Jo Trump?”

Okay then; let’s try this more descriptive and accurate nickname: “Anti-democracy, anti-military veteran and military wounded, misogynist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, liar Trump.”

Those aren’t my adjectives. Those are all from a highly decorated US General who dealt with the rotten con man on a daily basis for over a year.

And if you laugh emoji or “fish image” that one I’ll KNOW that wounded veterans are something you also mock.

• Haha
So you don’t like “Donnie Jo Trump?”

Okay then; let’s try this more descriptive and accurate nickname: “Anti-democracy, anti-military veteran and military wounded, misogynist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, liar Trump.”

Those aren’t my adjectives. Those are all from a highly decorated US General who dealt with the rotten con man on a daily basis for over a year.

And if you laugh emoji or “fish image” that one I’ll KNOW that wounded veterans are something you also mock.
images
No, sorry you still don't know anything or anything about me and all of your uses of type change just prove it. You haven't answered my question about what grade you are actually in. LOL You trying to tell me if I do this means this or if I do this means that .

You are a fool .

You also haven't explained why Hoosier fan is so enamored with a Purdue board.

images

If the department’s policy for that offense is to be fired, then he should have been fired. If that is your standard of incompetence then every police officer in the US is incompetent.
Your HoFan-quality logic skills are evident. Any officer who is careless enough to leave his weapon where a kid or others can find and use it is incompetent by any intelligent definition.

What if a kid had found it and killed himself or someone else. Would that be enough to convince you that an officer that careless is incompetent?

Sure seems that way sometimes though. Anyhow, there was an investigation with the officer and he was cleared of any wrong doing.
He was not cleared of 'wrong doing'. You are making that up.

You never said that out of all of the discussions on police killings. After all of my kerfuffles with the Boneman, you never said that Chauvin was incompetent. But now we are talking about the white woman that was killed, now all of a sudden this officer is incompetent. And for something that happened back in 2015. Is there a pattern of similar behavior from this officer?
How do you know what I said? You didn't hear me say Hitler was evil, but that doesn't mean I don't think that.

Not 2015, it was 2019. Get your facts straight for once.

And think about what you are reading. The link said this:

"So, how often do officers leave their guns unattended around the Capitol complex? The answer is unknown because Capitol Police are not required to disclose such incidents.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren, who chairs the House Administration Committee, said lawmakers and staff on the panel were not made aware of the incident before Roll Call inquired about it.

“We had not been advised,” the California Democrat said Wednesday. Her panel has oversight responsibility for the Capitol Police."

Your HoFan-quality logic skills are evident. Any officer who is careless enough to leave his weapon where a kid or others can find and use it is incompetent by any intelligent definition.

What if a kid had found it and killed himself or someone else. Would that be enough to convince you that an officer that careless is incompetent?

He was not cleared of 'wrong doing'. You are making that up.
Dude, he was cleared and I ain’t making it up.

How do you know what I said? You didn't hear me say Hitler was evil, but that doesn't mean I don't think that.

Not 2015, it was 2019. Get your facts straight for once.

And think about what you are reading. The link said this:

"So, how often do officers leave their guns unattended around the Capitol complex? The answer is unknown because Capitol Police are not required to disclose such incidents.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren, who chairs the House Administration Committee, said lawmakers and staff on the panel were not made aware of the incident before Roll Call inquired about it.

“We had not been advised,” the California Democrat said Wednesday. Her panel has oversight responsibility for the Capitol Police."
In any of the Chauvin/Floyd discussions here, did you or did you not speak out here that Chauvin was an incompetent officer? Either way, I know the Boneman would disagree. He likes violent police officers.

In any of the Chauvin/Floyd discussions here, did you or did you not speak out here that Chauvin was an incompetent officer? Either way, I know the Boneman would disagree. He likes violent police officers.
I don't recall making any comment, and I find nothing in the search. I don't follow or comment on every thread. Do you?

Lol. I am sure if he does ever go to jail, his popularity will massively skyrocket. It seems like every time the Dems abuse him, he gets a bump in his ratings.

Thus apparently, your Tick, Tick Tick is the countdown to Nov. 24 when because of Dems abuse of the Presidential Office, Trump gets elected the next President.

Personally, I wish the Dems would drop all this, and perhaps T would fade into obscurity??

Tick
Tick
Tick

Sidney Powell pleads guilty in Georgia election interference case​

(AP Photo/Ben Margot, File)

Trump-aligned attorney Sidney Powell pleaded guilty to six misdemeanor counts in the Georgia 2020 election interference case Thursday. Powell appeared before Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee to enter her plea, just days before her trial was scheduled to begin next week.

“How do you plead to the six counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties?” asked Daysha Young, a Fulton County prosecutor.
“Guilty,” Powell said.
McAfee accepted Powell’s plea and said that she cannot withdraw it. She was sentenced to six years’ probation, a $6,000 fine and $2,700 restitution. She will also be required to “testify truthfully” in future proceedings and must turn over any documents requested by the district attorney’s office.

Powell is the second of 19 co-defendants in the case to plead guilty. The other 17, including Trump, have denied any wrongdoing. Scott Hall, a bail bondsman who was also charged, pleaded guilty late last month to five counts of the same charge Powell did.

Tick
Tick
Tick

Trump-aligned attorney Sidney Powell pleaded guilty to six misdemeanor counts in the Georgia 2020 election interference case Thursday. Powell appeared before Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee to enter her plea, just days before her trial was scheduled to begin next week.

“How do you plead to the six counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties?” asked Daysha Young, a Fulton County prosecutor.
“Guilty,” Powell said.
McAfee accepted Powell’s plea and said that she cannot withdraw it. She was sentenced to six years’ probation, a $6,000 fine and $2,700 restitution. She will also be required to “testify truthfully” in future proceedings and must turn over any documents requested by the district attorney’s office.

Powell is the second of 19 co-defendants in the case to plead guilty. The other 17, including Trump, have denied any wrongdoing. Scott Hall, a bail bondsman who was also charged, pleaded guilty late last month to five counts of the same charge Powell did.

Not sure who your audience is for this info? Not to many Trump supporters here on this board.

But thanks for the info most have already heard via other news sources.

Y'all claim you are not Chump supporters but will defend this fool to the end.

I believe several said they would vote for him over Biden. But that is just picking competence over an aged fool.

I believe several defend the lies the leftist posters post. HUGE difference in defense of truth vs defending the person.

Tick
Tick
Tick

“Guilty,” Powell said.
Pretty light sentence for trying to violently overthrow the government.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
I believe several said they would vote for him over Biden. But that is just picking competence over an aged fool.

I believe several defend the lies the leftist posters post. HUGE difference in defense of truth vs defending the person.
That's the point. Chump is not competent in anything. Unless it's organized crime. He would be a good mob boss as he runs his business and ran his presidential administration like a Cosa Nostra.

That's the point. Chump is not competent in anything. Unless it's organized crime. He would be a good mob boss as he runs his business and ran his presidential administration like a Cosa Nostra.

You are being irrationally emotional.

Look @ specific policy ....

In Ts first term, he was competent at the following & certainly much better than Biden.

Border......Stronger than Biden by a mile.
Foreign Policy...No wars or terrorism
Energy.....Much lower gas prices
China......stronger on trade.
Economy/Inflation....... Better prices

No, the real problem is that you are not competent on this forum, and you demonstrate it repeatedly.

Now go look up "ban" and try to understand it.

Tick
Tick
Tick

“Guilty,” Powell said.

She probably knew that it was going to be much less painful to plead than to go through the trial. Some people here seem to not understand that fact.

You are being irrationally emotional.

Look @ specific policy ....

In Ts first term, he was competent at the following & certainly much better than Biden.

Border......Stronger than Biden by a mile.
Foreign Policy...No wars or terrorism
Energy.....Much lower gas prices
China......stronger on trade.
Economy/Inflation....... Better prices
Perhaps because Chump inherited a good economy from Obama. When Obama left office, the economy was still improving before Chump even had his policies in place.

Perhaps because Chump inherited a good economy from Obama. When Obama left office, the economy was still improving before Chump even had his policies in place.

So when you are in office.....it's not because of you.... it's the guy before you. Got it. Lol. That is a crazy view of things. Absolutely not real.

Real Truth. ......
Obama good on Economy/inflation
Trump good on Economy/inflation
Biden terrible on Economy/inflation

This has been debunked in so many ways, yet you can't seem to let it go.

Once he gets a Dem narrative in his head, it's like a dog with a good bone. He just can't let it go.
Even if you correct him......he will bring it back again a couple months later.

He is the perfect dupe for the Dems....
Hears what they want.
Repeats what they want.
If corrected with real truth, pays no attention....and continues with the Dem lie.

Last edited:
Once he gets a Dem narrative in his head, it's like a dog with a good bone. He just can't let it go.
Even if you correct him......he will bring it back again a couple months later.

He is the perfect dupe for the Dems....
Hears what they want.
Repeats what they want.
If corrected with real truth, pays no attention.
100% Sad really.

Tick Tick Tick

Kenneth Chesebro Accepts Plea Deal in Trump Georgia Case​

Marks second former Trump legal adviser to agree to cooperate with prosecutors​

Oct. 20, 2023 12:31 pm ET
Resize
im-872588

ATLANTA—Kenneth Chesebro, a former legal adviser to Donald Trump, pleaded guilty Friday to state charges in an agreement to testify for the prosecution in the Georgia racketeering case against the former president and others.

So when you are in office.....it's not because of you.... it's the guy before you. Got it. Lol. That is a crazy view of things. Absolutely not real.

Real Truth. ......
Obama good on Economy/inflation
Trump good on Economy/inflation
Biden terrible on Economy/inflation
You mean that trump and Biden went into the office with the same economic conditions?

When you are in office a good economy could be because of you…….but to act like the state of the economy going in means nothing is ridiculous.

You mean that trump and Biden went into the office with the same economic conditions?

When you are in office a good economy could be because of you…….but to act like the state of the economy going in means nothing is ridiculous.
Hey Bob, I want to give credit to your hero for his inspiring speech to the nation last night. He was able to read what his handlers wrote for him with no major errors, such as calling terrorists "the other team" as he did in Israel the other day.

Plus, the hair plugs looked great, as they always do.

Sadly, two oversights by his handlers distracted from an otherwise sterling performance. I think they are overdoing it on the botox used to keep his eyes from drooping. He looked like he was squinting the entire time - and the skin on his forehead was frozen in place as if it was embalmed.

And, I think they overdid it with the uppers they pumped him full of to keep him awake. He was reading what they wrote for him so fast there was no time for listeners to dwell on his Churchill-like quotes as he sped through the text.

All in all, though, that was about as good as Joe C is capable of, so I wanted to be sure to commend him to make you happy.

Tick Tick Tick

Kenneth Chesebro Accepts Plea Deal in Trump Georgia Case​

Marks second former Trump legal adviser to agree to cooperate with prosecutors​

Oct. 20, 2023 12:31 pm ET
Resize
im-872588

ATLANTA—Kenneth Chesebro, a former legal adviser to Donald Trump, pleaded guilty Friday to state charges in an agreement to testify for the prosecution in the Georgia racketeering case against the former president and others.

Let's see......
Hamas burns women & children alive, raped women, Livestream Jewish murders to their families, masacres hundreds at a concert.

Meanwhile, a war rages out of control in Ukraine and Gaza with terrorists attacking Israel from the N.

At home we have run away inflation and energy costs burying the middle classin an extra $709 a month. The border is open to anyone and anything including terrorists and Fentanyl that kills a thousand Americans a week. Crime makes cities unsafe while raising our insurance costs. Interest rates are off the chart, making homes unaffordable.

Yet your BIG concern is a has been politician with a Dem court and Dem prosecutor going after him. So much so.....everytime news breaks on this you rush to the board foaming at the mouth to post the latest dribble, that everyone has already heard, and few care anything about.

Way to keep things in perspective!
🤔🤔

Tick-ety tickety tick tick tick:

Trump threatened with jail time over gag order violation in New York fraud trial​

PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 20 202311:02 AM EDTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

• A judge threatened Donald Trump with possible jail time over a “blatant violation” of a partial gag order in his $250 million New York fraud trial.
  • An attorney for Trump apologized on his behalf, saying the violation was unintentional.
  • “Incendiary untruths can and have led to serious physical harm,” Judge Arthur Engoron said.

October 18, 2023.
Brendan Mcdermid | Reuters
A judge laced into Donald Trump on Friday, floating the possibility of heavy sanctions or even jail time against the former president, over a “blatant violation” of a partial gag order in his $250 million New York fraud trial.
“Incendiary untruths can and have led to serious physical harm,” Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron warned in court, before asking a defense lawyer to explain why Trump should not be punished or imprisoned.

• Haha
Let's see......
Hamas burns women & children alive, raped women, Livestream Jewish murders to their families, masacres hundreds at a concert.

Meanwhile, a war rages out of control in Ukraine and Gaza with terrorists attacking Israel from the N.

At home we have run away inflation and energy costs burying the middle classin an extra $709 a month. The border is open to anyone and anything including terrorists and Fentanyl that kills a thousand Americans a week. Crime makes cities unsafe while raising our insurance costs. Interest rates are off the chart, making homes unaffordable.

Yet your BIG concern is a bad been politician with a Dem court and Dem prosecutor going after him. So much so.....everytime news breaks on this you rush to the board gaming at the mouth to post the latest dribble, that everyone has already heard, and few care anything about.

🤔🤔

Two points:
  1. You're in the wrong thread for your thoughts on those horrible and pressing issues facing the nation and world.
  2. TICK TICK TICK

• Haha
Tick-ety tickety tick tick tick:

Trump threatened with jail time over gag order violation in New York fraud trial​

PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 20 202311:02 AM EDTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

• A judge threatened Donald Trump with possible jail time over a “blatant violation” of a partial gag order in his $250 million New York fraud trial.
  • An attorney for Trump apologized on his behalf, saying the violation was unintentional.
  • “Incendiary untruths can and have led to serious physical harm,” Judge Arthur Engoron said.

October 18, 2023.
Brendan Mcdermid | Reuters
A judge laced into Donald Trump on Friday, floating the possibility of heavy sanctions or even jail time against the former president, over a “blatant violation” of a partial gag order in his $250 million New York fraud trial.
“Incendiary untruths can and have led to serious physical harm,” Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron warned in court, before asking a defense lawyer to explain why Trump should not be punished or imprisoned.

Again..........

Yet your BIG concern is a has been politician with a Dem court and Dem prosecutor going after him. So much so.....everytime news breaks on this you rush to the board foaming at the mouth to post the latest dribble, that everyone has already heard, and few care anything about.

🤔🤔

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Two points:
  1. You're in the wrong thread for your thoughts on those horrible and pressing issues facing the nation and world.
  2. TICK TICK TICK

OLD NEWS.
No one cares one way or the other about Trump.

Do care about showing idiots a mirror.....so thanks for the opportunity of letting you know how our of touch you are.

Again..........

🤔🤔
So, close down all other threads, including those on the sports boards because these horrible things are happening?

For what it's worth, when leaving court two days ago,
  1. Trump told the press that he wouldn't be in the courtroom the rest of the week because he would be campaigning to save the world from those issues.
  2. Then, about five minutes later, he had a senior moment, and told a different group of reporters that he'd be in Doral the rest of the week playing in a golf tournament.
    • I'm gonna take a wild guess that the second version was way truthi-er.
PS: ticktickticktickticktickticktick

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT