ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

I find it ironic that there is so much concern about an incident that lasted about five to six hours. And we have an invasion of our border that immigrants have already killed people, kids are sex trafficked, drugs galore coming in and killing thousands, yet this is what many are infatuated with. Abracadabra look over here not over there.
The things that you are most concerned about are legit monstrous societal problems, and are nothing new. As in, all of them are 100 or more year old constant problems. Big ones.

Discussing a recent, historically unique and horrible attempt to subvert democracy by the then-President of the United States and current potentially leading major party candidate is a different subject, and also extremely important.

There is plenty of room to dispel myths, learn the truth about, and discuss both.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
1) I don't know, though I am guessing the only thing Nadler sh!t into was his pants.

2) That "unarmed female Air Force veteran" was also a batsh!t crazy woman charging through a broken window straight at an officer and was activated and programmed to destruct in the name of Donnie Jo Trump. The woman was mentally ill and dangerous.
Ashli was unarmed and the officer had previously proven himself to be incompetent.

I find it ironic that there is so much concern about an incident that lasted about five to six hours. And we have an invasion of our border that immigrants have already killed people, kids are sex trafficked, drugs galore coming in and killing thousands, yet this is what many are infatuated with. Abracadabra look over here not over there.

J6 .....only matters to hard core leftist and Trump haters.

What matters to America.....
Inflation
Energy Costs
Feeding their families
Interest rates
Crime
Border
Fentanyl deaths
Security
Parental Rights
Education

No wonder Dems want to drone on about J6.....they have screwed up everything else that matters to America....so they need to drone on to a relatively now close to meaningless blip in history.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
1) I don't know, though I am guessing the only thing Nadler sh!t into was his pants.

2) That "unarmed female Air Force veteran" was also a batsh!t crazy woman charging through a broken window straight at an officer and was activated and programmed to destruct in the name of Donnie Jo Trump. The woman was mentally ill and dangerous.

Jan 8, 2021
A San Diego man said he had no choice but to fire Ashli Babbitt after a 90 second, political rant she delivered to him over the telephone. Babbitt is the Trump supporter who was shot and killed by police inside the U.S. Capitol building Wednesday, as she stormed through a window toward the House chamber. The man asked not to be identified out of fear of retribution for speaking out.

He said the telephone conversation happened about a year ago. At the time, he was a long-time customer of Fowlers Pool Service, a Spring Valley company co-owned by Babbitt and her family. “We started with Fowlers Pool Service about 33 years ago,” he said, adding that he was satisfied with the company until he had the phone conversation with Babbitt that suddenly turned political. “I brought it up, I think, about a political race that had just happened and Ashli absolutely went off,” the man said. “She just started talking about people who oppose Trump and about Nancy Pelosi and [Chuck] Schumer and homeless people. She said I'm not going to have any homeless people crapping in my front yard. A lot of it didn't even make any sense. It literally went on for about a minute and a half,” he said.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a months long extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.

“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass.”

Terrified and confused, Norris dialed 911 and waited for law enforcement. Babbitt was later charged with numerous misdemeanors.

The attack on Norris is an example of erratic and sometimes threatening behavior by Babbitt, who was shot by a police officer while at the vanguard of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol. Former President Donald Trump and his supporters have sought to portray her as a righteous martyr who was unjustly killed.

Trump has called her “an incredible person” and he even taped a posthumous birthday greeting to her in October. Trump has also demanded the Justice Department reinvestigate Babbitt’s death, though the officer who shot her was cleared of any wrongdoing by two prior federal investigations.

But the life of the Air Force veteran from California, who died while wearing a Trump campaign flag wrapped around her shoulders like a cape, was far more complicated than the heroic portrait presented by Trump and his allies.

In the months before her death, Babbitt had become consumed by pro-Trump conspiracy theories and posted angry screeds on social media. She also had a history of making violent threats.

Babbitt, 35, was fatally shot while attempting to climb through the broken window of a barricaded door leading to the Speaker’s Lobby inside the Capitol, where police officers were evacuating members of Congress from the mob supporting Trump’s false claim that the 2020 presidential election was stolen. She was one of five people who died during or immediately after the riot, including a Capitol Police officer.

On social media, Babbitt identified as a Libertarian and ardent supporter of the Second Amendment. Her posts included videos of profane rants against Democrats, COVID-19 mask mandates and illegal immigration.

Her Twitter account, which was taken down after her death, was rife with references to the QAnon conspiracy theory, which centers on the baseless belief that Trump has secretly battled deep-state enemies and a cabal of Satan-worshiping cannibals that includes prominent Democrats who operate a child sex trafficking ring.

“Nothing will stop us,” Babbitt tweeted Jan. 5. “They can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!”
The Babbitt killing is a good example of why this MAGA crap is a cult. This woman lost her life following false narratives about an election that was stolen. On the whims of a so called leader, Babbitt broke laws and died in the process.

Ashli was unarmed and the officer had previously proven himself to be incompetent.
She was the kind of agressive, mentally ill person that was activated by QAnon and similar conspiracy theories, and by Trump.

When a Capitol interior doorway and window is smashed and a highly agitated mentally ill person pushes through and directly into an armed officer, that individual runs the risk of being shot. So that shooting was justified.

• Haha
Reactions: indy35 and herrli
J6 .....only matters to hard core leftist and Trump haters.

What matters to America.....
Inflation
Energy Costs
Crime
Border
Fentanyl deaths
Security
Parental Rights
Education

No wonder Dems want to drone on about J6.....thy have screwed up everything else that matters to America.
Agree with your list and priorities. But it's the Trump and the damage he did to America thread, and there are people who directly contradict that J6 was a violent insurrection. That is dangerous as hell.

All of things you listed are a big deal. But when the conspiracy theorists raise their ugly heads, expect a direct response.

• Haha
Well according to the logic of the Boneman, she was breaking laws and the police took action. The deplorables are lucky that she was the only one that was killed. If they were black, there would have been 2,000 black folks dead on Jan 6. Again, according to the Boneman logic, if you're fighting the police, the police are justified to tune you up.

She was the kind of agressive, mentally ill person that was activated by QAnon and similar conspiracy theories, and by Trump.

When a Capitol interior doorway and window is smashed and a highly agitated mentally ill person pushes through and directly into an armed officer, that individual runs the risk of being shot. So that shooting was justified.
Assuming she was mentally ill (which is just an assumption on your part), that would not have been known to the incompetent police officer who shot her. So one of your 'conditions' for a justified shooting is lacking.

Well according to the logic of the Boneman, she was breaking laws and the police took action. The deplorables are lucky that she was the only one that was killed. If they were black, there would have been 2,000 black folks dead on Jan 6. Again, according to the Boneman logic, if you're fighting the police, the police are justified to tune you up.
The incompetent police officer who shot her was black (somebody like you that your hero Joe Crow would call 'boy').

How many black BLM protesters were shot by police despite all the damage and looting they caused? Very few if any, right? Your argument makes no sense, not that I ever expect it to.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Agree with your list and priorities. But it's the Trump and the damage he did to America thread, and there are people who directly contradict that J6 was a violent insurrection. That is dangerous as hell.

All of things you listed are a big deal. But when the conspiracy theorists raise their ugly heads, expect a direct response.

Actually, the thread is about the FBI raiding a former President's home. 1st time in history. Sad.
Check the thread title.

The Government being used as a weapon against an election competitor. Now that is a major concern. Third world country banana republic type stuff.

Libs just took it another way to deflect......as they LOVE J6, and did not want to discuss thread topic directly only to defend corrupt Govt.

You mis-understand - I said that it is dis-ingenuous to assume that because many have a terrible opinion of a candidate that gets a lot of votes, that the candidate either did not win or there was election fraud.

That's why I ask for no more:
  • Laugh emojis
  • Red herrings
  • Opinions on who you hate or are enthusiastic about.
I have attached under oath testimony and an indictment to support that Trump committed election interference. BY THE WAY, I haven't even hit you with the evidence and testimony in the federal indictment yet.

So, I have asked for your evidence of election fraud that as you say, elected Biden. From any under oath source. That eliminates you, Tucker Carlson, laugh emojis, or your constant assertion that you only can come to one conclusion.

I want evidence, from a Trump-appointed judge's courtroom, a Republican election official, an under oath witness, a text or tweet from someone with actual involvement.

Ready...go!
images
You ask? Who the eff do you think you are? I don't GAF what you ask for. You are an idiot. That really isn't even an opinion it is something you have proven to be factual. Do still ask mommy when you need to poo poo? For starters covid was not just a random thing that occurred in an election year the democrats were losing badly and they still had to fix the election. There is no such thing as coincidence of that grand a scale. Evidence? That is all the evidence I need. You live in some kind of bubble with very little, if any actual life experience

Assuming she was mentally ill (which is just an assumption on your part), that would not have been known to the incompetent police officer who shot her. So one of your 'conditions' for a justified shooting is lacking.
Lol. The justification for someone that busts through a window and leads the mob into charging at an armed officer is ... well hell... that's the justification.

If you don't wanna risk getting shot by the PoPo you shouldn't do that.

• Haha
images
You ask? Who the eff do you think you are? I don't GAF what you ask for. You are an idiot. That really isn't even an opinion it is something you have proven to be factual. Do still ask mommy when you need to poo poo? For starters covid was not just a random thing that occurred in an election year the democrats were losing badly and they still had to fix the election. There is no such thing as coincidence of that grand a scale. Evidence? That is all the evidence I need. You live in some kind of bubble with very little, if any actual life experience

Wow.

Ladies and gentlemen. I give you: Completely convinced, mentally-unstable, Trump-Activated Conspiracy Theorist.

THIS GUY is who democracy is up against. NOW WAIT FOR HIS LAUGHEY EMOJI -- here it comes!

And, I rest my case.

• Haha
Wow.

Ladies and gentlemen. I give you: Completely convinced, mentally-unstable, Trump-Activated Conspiracy Theorist.

THIS GUY is who democracy is up against.

And, I rest my case.
You have had your brain on rest long enough might as well let your ''case'' catch up LOL
images
Why are you even on here ''Hoosierfan ''JM?

PS;

ticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktick

• Haha
Actually, the thread is about the FBI raiding a former President's home. 1st time in history. Sad.
Check the thread title.

The Government being used as a weapon against an election competitor. Now that is a major concern. Third world country banana republic type stuff.

Libs just took it another way to deflect......as they LOVE J6, and did not want to discuss thread topic directly only to defend corrupt Govt.
I’ll play.
So if trump murdered someone on 5th avenue tomorrow, you would argue that he shouldn’t be prosecuted because he’s running for president and it would be another example of wesponizing the government against him?

Lol. The justification for someone that busts through a window and leads the mob into charging at an armed officer is ... well hell... that's the justification.

If you don't wanna risk getting shot by the PoPo you shouldn't do that.
Then why did you include 'mentally ill' as a condition for being shot?

Reactions: SKYDOG and herrli
PS;

tickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickt
images

I’ll play.
So if trump murdered someone on 5th avenue tomorrow, you would argue that he shouldn’t be prosecuted because he’s running for president and it would be another example of wesponizing the government against him?

images

The incompetent police officer who shot her was black (somebody like you that your hero Joe Crow would call 'boy').

How many black BLM protesters were shot by police despite all the damage and looting they caused? Very few if any, right? Your argument makes no sense, not that I ever expect it to.
So, how do you know that the black officer was incompetent? Oh, I see because he killed a white woman. I don’t remember you saying that Chauvin was incompetent for killing George Floyd.

Other than the store looters, most of the folks were white such as Antifa causing a lot of the havoc during the so called BLM riots. The buildings that they jacked were unoccupied at the time. Even the white dudes that were shot in Racine, WI by y’all’s hero, Whittenhouse, we’re up to no good.

Not only was Capitol occupied on Jan 6, both Houses were in session plus the current VP was present. Therefore, protecting government officials was an extreme priority.

Then why did you include 'mentally ill' as a condition for being shot?
Definitely not as a condition for being shot; just a description of who some of the people are that buy into all of this dangerous crap.

I still hold out hope that @Riveting- is in large part a mega-trolling contrarian that knows this pro-insurrection voter fraud stuff is nonsense, but Riveting; there are some really imbalanced people that stormed the Capitol and would do so again as the wannabe dictator Trump dictates. We have one of them posting with his commie-fish-laugh-emojis now.

Commie-fish-laugh-emoji guy is way out there. Scary stuff.

• Haha
PS;

ticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktick
For you this was a good post, relative to your other posts, but it shows clear signs of mentally illness.

Thus, be careful because mental illness meets one of your own conditions for being shot by an incompetent police officer.

For you this was a good post, relative to your other posts, but it shows clear signs of mentally illness.

Thus, be careful because mental illness meets one of your own conditions for being shot by an incompetent police officer.
Lol...See! You like to troll more than anything.

It's kind of a one-note style as far as I'm concerned, but good on you.

• Haha
So, how do you know that the black officer was incompetent? Oh, I see because he killed a white woman. I don’t remember you saying that Chauvin was incompetent for killing George Floyd.
More signs of your lack of information even as you babble on.

"Unlike a gun with a traditional safety, a Glock will fire if the trigger is pulled — making the discovery of an unattended gun in the Capitol complex particularly concerning."

A kid or a mentally ill person (like dem icon Gerald Nadler) could have found that gun and killed himself or someone else. Byrd should have been immediately fired even though he is black, right?

Lol...See! You like to troll more than anything.

It's kind of a one-note style as far as I'm concerned, but good on you.
Writing 'tick' repeatedly does not meet your definition of troll? What is it then - psychotic?

You might have a point there, even if inadvertently.

Writing 'tick' repeatedly does not meet your definition of troll? What is it then - psychotic?

You might have a point there, even if inadvertently.
The ticking clock is on Trump being held accountable for...everything.

If it makes you feel better, I also hear the clock ticking on Biden dropping out of a re-election run.

Of course, I'm an optimist.

• Haha
If it makes you feel better, I also hear the clock ticking on Biden dropping out of a re-election run.
That you would think your view on anything could possibly matter to me one way or another is another sign of your mental illness.

What do you think, @BNIBoiler ? Is HoFan a narcissist?

HAHAHAHAHA

You're on a roll. I've never seen this charming-cute side of you. You funny
Please, you are no doubt embarrassing an alleged Purdue grad on this forum whom your leader Joe Crow would call 'boy'.

He has more than enough to be embarrassed about without you adding to it.

They destroyed businesses, burned down a police station, damaged a court building, and threw rocks and other things at police officers. Police did not open fire on any of these wonderful citizens. Double standard?

More signs of your lack of information even as you babble on.

"Unlike a gun with a traditional safety, a Glock will fire if the trigger is pulled — making the discovery of an unattended gun in the Capitol complex particularly concerning."

A kid or a mentally ill person (like dem icon Gerald Nadler) could have found that gun and killed himself or someone else. Byrd should have been immediately fired even though he is black, right?

If the department’s policy for that offense is to be fired, then he should have been fired. If that is your standard of incompetence then every police officer in the US is incompetent. Sure seems that way sometimes though. Anyhow, there was an investigation with the officer and he was cleared of any wrong doing.

PS, Chauvin was incompetent or worse - purely evil.
You never said that out of all of the discussions on police killings. After all of my kerfuffles with the Boneman, you never said that Chauvin was incompetent. But now we are talking about the white woman that was killed, now all of a sudden this officer is incompetent. And for something that happened back in 2015. Is there a pattern of similar behavior from this officer?

Wow.

THIS GUY is who democracy is up against. NOW WAIT FOR HIS LAUGHEY EMOJI -- here it comes!

And, I rest my case.
So YoU NeVEr RESPONDED TO WHY HOOSIERFAN is constantly on a Purdue board peddling your nonsense. Seriously you post like a 12 year old. You should rest yourself and find a hobby

Definitely not as a condition for being shot; just a description of who some of the people are that buy into all of this dangerous crap.

I still hold out hope that @Riveting- is in large part a mega-trolling contrarian that knows this pro-insurrection voter fraud stuff is nonsense, but Riveting; there are some really imbalanced people that stormed the Capitol and would do so again as the wannabe dictator Trump dictates. We have one of them posting with his commie-fish-laugh-emojis now.

Commie-fish-laugh-emoji guy is way out there. Scary stuff.
images

One of our finest generals, whose honesty, veracity, and integrity has been unquestioned, and who spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours with Donnie Jo Trump, went public this afternoon with comments about Donnie Jo Trump:

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT