ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

I’ll starve to death before then; I don’t have the license Trump says is necessary to buy bread.

All kidding about these two old and confused guys aside, only one of them inspired and encouraged an extraordinarily violent attempt to overthrow the government of the United States of America
Extraordinarily violent attempt to "overthrow" the government, yet oddly without firearms. Lol out loud.

That reminds me of Joe Crow's claim that the Afg withdrawal was an "extraordinary success." You're as logical as Joe Crow.

Extraordinarily violent attempt to "overthrow" the government, yet oddly without firearms. Lol out loud.

That reminds me of Joe Crow's claim that the Afg withdrawal was an "extraordinary success." You're as logical as Joe Crow.
Beyond that a SHIT-TON of evidence has been linked in this thread that 100% disproves you, I will link this again. I wonder if you are a Tucker Carlson burner account, or if you are simply naive enough to believe Tuckey Carlson:

Cassidy Hutchinson, who served as a top aide to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, described the danger:

Cassidy Hutchinson told the Select Committee she heard that thousands of people refused to walk through magnetometers to enter the Ellipse because they did not want to be screened for weapons. According to Hutchinson, the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations whose responsibilities included security-related issues, Tony Ornato, told the President that the onlookers “don’t want to come in right now. They have weapons that they don’t want confiscated by the Secret Service.” When he arrived at the Ellipse that morning, President Trump angrily said: “I don’t [****ing] care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. They can march to the Capitol from here.”
Among the tens of thousands of people who did go through the magnetometers, according to the report, the Secret Service confiscated “269 knives or blades, 242 canisters of pepper spray, 18 brass knuckles, 18 tasers, 6 pieces of body armor, 3 gas masks, 30 batons or blunt instruments, and 17 miscellaneous items like scissors, needles, or screwdrivers.”

Elsewhere in the area, National Park Service officers and local police were encountering Trump partisans with tactical gear and guns:

Three men in fatigues from Broward County, Florida brandished AR-15s in front of MPD officers on 14th Street and Independence Avenue. MPD advised over the radio that one individual was possibly armed with a “Glock” at Fourteenth Street and Constitution Avenue, and another was possibly armed with a “rifle” at Fifteenth Street and Constitution Avenue around 11:23 a.m. The National Park Service detained an individual with a rifle between 12:00 and 1:00 p.m.
A Texas man who pleaded guilty to January 6 charges and to posting a comment about assassinating Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez carried a gun at the Capitol, according to the committee’s report. He said he’d gone to DC because he was “following the instructions of former President Trump.”

“Conquer or Die. This needs to be our attitude.”

A group of Three Percenter militia members from Florida who called themselves “B SQUAD” were charged in August for participating in the assault on Congress; as the New York Times reported, court documents described how one of the perpetrators “posted a video of himself outside the Capitol wearing body armor and a gas mask and carrying an AR-15-style rifle.”

These details made public in recent months add to a pile of earlier such evidence.

Public video footage, congressional testimony, and documents from more than a dozen federal criminal cases revealed that numerous Trump supporters descended on DC “armed for battle with guns and other potentially lethal weapons,” and that communications among various January 6 suspects indicated that “many of their fellow insurrectionists were armed with guns.”

Among others packing heat and involved in the violence were a Maryland man who called for overthrowing the federal government, a Texas Three Percenter who wore body armor and said he intended to “take over the Congress,” and an Indiana man who carried a pistol with highly lethal ammunition and was among the many perpetrators who expressed intent to harm Nancy Pelosi.

Millions of Americans continue to consume brazen lies about January 6, whether from Fox News or the disgraced former president.
A plot by a group of Oath Keepers, whose founder Stewart Rhodes was convicted of seditious conspiracy in November, included an arsenal of guns stockpiled in a hotel across the river in Northern Virginia. Rhodes predicted “a bloody and desperate fight” if Biden were to be certified president, and at one point during planning for January 6 he messaged fellow Oath Keepers: “Conquer or Die. This needs to be our attitude.” A convicted co-conspirator testified that the Oath Keepers’ so-called quick reaction force was poised to use the arsenal stashed a few miles from the Capitol and intended to stop the certification of Biden “by any means necessary.”

The domestic extremism movement unleashed by Trump remains a clear and present danger. A Tennessee man arrested last May in connection with the assault on Congress was further charged in December for plotting to murder FBI agents who investigated his actions on January 6, according to the Justice Department.

Millions of Americans, meanwhile, continue to consume brazen lies about the violence and danger of January 6, whether from Fox News and other right-wing media or the disgraced former president himself.

“Just to be clear on terms, an insurrection is when people with guns try to overthrow the government,” Fox host Tucker Carlson saidon the air in June. “Not a single person in the crowd on January 6 was found to be carrying a firearm. Not one.”

Christopher Kuehne, a member of the Proud Boys, met up with friends on January 5th to discuss their plans for the following day … Kuehne told them he had guns, and he was ready to go. During the attack, Kuehne helped prop open Capitol blast doors as besieged law enforcement retreated.

Guy Reffitt, a Three Percenter from Texas, attended the rally at the Ellipse, and then carried a loaded firearm onto Capitol grounds. Jerod Thomas Bargar lost his gun — that he’d carried from the Ellipse in a ‘We the People’ holster — while scuffling with police on the west side of the Capitol around 2:30 p.m. Bargar wanted to be armed, he said, when he went into the ‘belly of the beast.’

Mark Andre Mazza drove from Indiana, bringing a Taurus revolver, a .45-caliber weapon that he loaded with both shotgun and hollow-point rounds. After assaulting a police officer, he lost the weapon, dropping it or losing it on the steps of the lower West Plaza leading to the Capitol’s West Front Terrace … Mazza later indicated that he intended to target House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

I’ll starve to death before then; I don’t have the license Trump says is necessary to buy bread.

All kidding about these two old and confused guys aside, only one of them inspired and encouraged an extraordinarily violent attempt to overthrow the government of the United States of America
The other one just went ahead and did it by any means necessary including election fraud but just keep living with your head in the sand. Are you buddies with @BuilderBob6 ? It is like the two of you are in a race to see who is dumber than the other one.

The other one just went ahead and did it by any means necessary including election fraud but just keep living with your head in the sand. Are you buddies with @BuilderBob6 ? It is like the two of you are in a race to see who is dumber than the other one.
Unless you are referring to the MULTIPLE CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS FOR tRumP for election fraud and interference. Because there IS EVIDENCE of that.

Beyond that a SHIT-TON of evidence has been linked in this thread that 100% disproves you, I will link this again. I wonder if you are a Tucker Carlson burner account, or if you are simply naive enough to believe Tuckey Carlson:

Cassidy Hutchinson, who served as a top aide to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, described the danger:

Among the tens of thousands of people who did go through the magnetometers, according to the report, the Secret Service confiscated “269 knives or blades, 242 canisters of pepper spray, 18 brass knuckles, 18 tasers, 6 pieces of body armor, 3 gas masks, 30 batons or blunt instruments, and 17 miscellaneous items like scissors, needles, or screwdrivers.”

Elsewhere in the area, National Park Service officers and local police were encountering Trump partisans with tactical gear and guns:

A Texas man who pleaded guilty to January 6 charges and to posting a comment about assassinating Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez carried a gun at the Capitol, according to the committee’s report. He said he’d gone to DC because he was “following the instructions of former President Trump.”

“Conquer or Die. This needs to be our attitude.”

A group of Three Percenter militia members from Florida who called themselves “B SQUAD” were charged in August for participating in the assault on Congress; as the New York Times reported, court documents described how one of the perpetrators “posted a video of himself outside the Capitol wearing body armor and a gas mask and carrying an AR-15-style rifle.”

These details made public in recent months add to a pile of earlier such evidence.

Public video footage, congressional testimony, and documents from more than a dozen federal criminal cases revealed that numerous Trump supporters descended on DC “armed for battle with guns and other potentially lethal weapons,” and that communications among various January 6 suspects indicated that “many of their fellow insurrectionists were armed with guns.”

Among others packing heat and involved in the violence were a Maryland man who called for overthrowing the federal government, a Texas Three Percenter who wore body armor and said he intended to “take over the Congress,” and an Indiana man who carried a pistol with highly lethal ammunition and was among the many perpetrators who expressed intent to harm Nancy Pelosi.

Millions of Americans continue to consume brazen lies about January 6, whether from Fox News or the disgraced former president.
A plot by a group of Oath Keepers, whose founder Stewart Rhodes was convicted of seditious conspiracy in November, included an arsenal of guns stockpiled in a hotel across the river in Northern Virginia. Rhodes predicted “a bloody and desperate fight” if Biden were to be certified president, and at one point during planning for January 6 he messaged fellow Oath Keepers: “Conquer or Die. This needs to be our attitude.” A convicted co-conspirator testified that the Oath Keepers’ so-called quick reaction force was poised to use the arsenal stashed a few miles from the Capitol and intended to stop the certification of Biden “by any means necessary.”

The domestic extremism movement unleashed by Trump remains a clear and present danger. A Tennessee man arrested last May in connection with the assault on Congress was further charged in December for plotting to murder FBI agents who investigated his actions on January 6, according to the Justice Department.

Millions of Americans, meanwhile, continue to consume brazen lies about the violence and danger of January 6, whether from Fox News and other right-wing media or the disgraced former president himself.

“Just to be clear on terms, an insurrection is when people with guns try to overthrow the government,” Fox host Tucker Carlson saidon the air in June. “Not a single person in the crowd on January 6 was found to be carrying a firearm. Not one.”
Too long to read, but why not just address the main point I made instead of ducking it:

Since they had no firearms at the Capitol, how can anyone of even minimal intelligence call it an "extraordinarily violent attempt to overthrow" a government having thousands of troops with advanced and lethal weapon systems at its disposal?

Or are you buying into the theory that Skydog (I think) suggested that once they secured the Capitol, a flotilla of armed speedboats was going to sail down the Potomac and take over the Pentagon or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Too long to read, but why not just address the main point I made instead of ducking it:

Since they had no firearms at the Capitol, how can anyone of even minimal intelligence call it an "extraordinarily violent attempt to overthrow" a government having thousands of troops with advanced and lethal weapon systems at its disposal?

Or are you buying into the theory that Skydog (I think) suggested that once they secured the Capitol, a flotilla of armed speedboats was going to sail down the Potomac and take over the Pentagon or something like that.
*sees verified evidence of firearms at Capitol*

replies *since I haven’t seen anything*

So now you’re deliberately trolling

Bob, at times it seems like you are a little gnat flying around, with no threat of harm but just an annoyance. What I said Bob was that Trump's rallies showed enthusiasm. I also said pollsters care about enthusiasm. The obvious conclusion was that pollsters considered Trump's rallies an important input. @Boilermaker03 also tried to explain it to you. But when the levee broke everything went to hell

And wtf does that any of that have to do with your assertion? You resort to condescending attacks but STILL WILL NOT EXPLAIN HOW you concluded trump won because Biden didn’t have rallies.

I know you’re older than dirt and your mind is completely MAGA dominated but you can obviously still read. I’ll post what you said one more time.

“Who that hasn't straight-lined think there were 81 million different people, "the most in the history of the country" knowingly, legitimately voted for a guy that couldn't get but maybe 25-100 people at his evens when he left the basement.”

If you don’t have the stones to answer for what you said then just stfu and take your pills.

If you don’t have the stones to answer for what you said then just stfu and take your pills.
Season 2 Grandpa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

Sadly, per this live action video of @tjreese he has not been taking his pills.

And wtf does that any of that have to do with your assertion? You resort to condescending attacks but STILL WILL NOT EXPLAIN HOW you concluded trump won because Biden didn’t have rallies.

I know you’re older than dirt and your mind is completely MAGA dominated but you can obviously still read. I’ll post what you said one more time.

“Who that hasn't straight-lined think there were 81 million different people, "the most in the history of the country" knowingly, legitimately voted for a guy that couldn't get but maybe 25-100 people at his evens when he left the basement.”

I answered that and other reasons previously. It is not important that you agree with me. Why would I expect that? What stones does it take to correct you? Why would that be a big deal? I don't solicit your approval, don't need your approval, and quite frankly would question myself if I had your approval. I am older that dirt, but what satisfaction will there be for me to take the necessary time (if possible) to have the dots so close to touching that you can see it? I would just as soon you not understand what I said which was more than one thing. Again, you are like that little gnat

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Season 2 Grandpa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

Sadly, per this live action video of @tjreese he has not been taking his pills.
Oh I have a lot of pills and vitamins...mostly vitamins. Many times they increase as does age...as does wisdom. Part of the brilliance when you've already experienced things other think are new, or have the understanding that new data isn't automatically better than old data, unless it shows the old data to be in error. I've worked hard to get my pills! ;)

Unless you are referring to the MULTIPLE CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS FOR tRumP for election fraud and interference. Because there IS EVIDENCE of that.
wow YoU tYPe lIKe you are about EIGHT YEARS OLD. I am referring to the rotting potato that got elected by the democrats manipulating the election starting with the primaries. You are a buddy of @BuilderBob6 and are in the lead for being dumber . Congratulations, that is a title not easily won.

wow YoU tYPe lIKe you are about EIGHT YEARS OLD. I am referring to the rotting potato that got elected by the democrats manipulating the election starting with the primaries. You are a buddy of @BuilderBob6 and are in the lead for being dumber . Congratulations, that is a title not easily won.
Gotcha. You don’t like Biden. I don’t either. But that wasn’t the point you made.

So you’ve got insults, you are whining like a teeny child that my typing style is mean, and exactly as expected, you have ZERO evidence of your “election fraud” that led to Donnie Jo Trump losing losing losing to Biden. ZERO.

I have produced real evidence of election fraud and interference, and anti-democracy awfulness by Donnie Jo Trump. Who is a loser, an idiot, and a charged felon.

As I said, you and I are having an evidence contest. So far I’ve come up with a witness-under-oath supported, multi-count indictment.

And you have…………………

Nothing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: herrli
Gotcha. You don’t like Biden. I don’t either. But that wasn’t the point you made.

So you’ve got insults, you are whining like a teeny child that my typing style is mean, and exactly as expected, you have ZERO evidence of your “election fraud” that led to Donnie Jo Trump losing losing losing to Biden. ZERO.

I have produced real evidence of election fraud and interference, and anti-democracy awfulness by Donnie Jo Trump. Who is a loser, an idiot, and a charged felon.

As I said, you and I are having an evidence contest. So far I’ve come up with a witness-under-oath supported, multi-count indictment.

And you have…………………

Nothing
You are cute. You have nothing either but your use of ways to try and make yourself look smart are really like waay cool! I didn't say anything about being mean, my comment was how juvenile you look.

You are cute. You have nothing either but your use of ways to try and make yourself look smart are really like waay cool! I didn't say anything about being mean, my comment was how juvenile you look.
You too are cute. You have nothing but your use of ways to try to make yourself look stupid.

You too are cute. You have nothing but your use of ways to try to make yourself look stupid.
I can see you were at the bottom of any class you were ever in. Apparently stupidity comes natural to you? Likely a family trait. Try harder next time. You are fun though lol How is @BuilderBob6 today? Do you two compare notes on who gets to be the idiot of the day?

I can see you were at the bottom of any class you were ever in. Apparently stupidity comes natural to you? Likely a family trait. Try harder next time. You are fun though lol How is @BuilderBob6 today? Do you two compare notes on who gets to be the idiot of the day?
“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

-Carl Sandburg

And you have…………………

Nothing
Oh lord. Let's get back to substance.

You contended that Biden won by "any means necessary including election fraud." I responded with under oath testimony by witnesses, and records including emails and texts by team Trump, that led to a multi-count indictment for election interference by Trump and co-conspirators.

So I challenge you (again) to come up with ANYTHING of substance to support your contention that Biden won by "any means necessary including election fraud."

So I challenge you (again) to come up with ANYTHING of substance to support your contention that Biden won by "any means necessary including election fraud."
Speaking of challenges, are you still checking to see how many shots were fired during the extraordinary violent attempt to overthrow the gov on Jan 6?

It should not take long to check that.

Speaking of challenges, are you still checking to see how many shots were fired during the extraordinary violent attempt to overthrow the gov on Jan 6?

It should not take long to check that.
Gun shots? Not aware of any. The insurrectionists stampeded in with weapons including metal flagpoles and bear spray, overwhelmed the limited number of law enforcement causing hundreds of law enforcement injuries, and searched for the Vice President and Speaker of the House so that they could hang them. Oh, and defecated in and defaced the halls of Congress.

For me? I'm glad that no one got shot. For you? It's a sign of ... I have no idea. It's a miracle and an extraordinary testament to the professionalism of the Capitol Police. It's also a sign that they were too overwhelmed to even consider fighting back.

• Haha
Gun shots? Not aware of any. The insurrectionists stampeded in with weapons including metal flagpoles and bear spray, overwhelmed the limited number of law enforcement causing hundreds of law enforcement injuries, and searched for the Vice President and Speaker of the House so that they could hang them. Oh, and defecated in and defaced the halls of Congress.

For me? I'm glad that no one got shot. For you? It's a sign of ... I have no idea. It's a miracle and an extraordinary testament to the professionalism of the Capitol Police. It's also a sign that they were too overwhelmed to even consider fighting back.
According to these MAGA cult members, if it is not a firearm, then it is not a weapon.

How do you feel about Democtrat congressmen inciting a riot by pulling a fire alarm?

Oh lord. Let's get back to substance.

You contended that Biden won by "any means necessary including election fraud." I responded with under oath testimony by witnesses, and records including emails and texts by team Trump, that led to a multi-count indictment for election interference by Trump and co-conspirators.

Just look at the whole process and the vote count. Add in Biden was the most incompetent candidate in history, I don't mean just to be President I mean to wipe his own ass and tell me he got 81 million votes. What part of bob's doghouse business are you?

How do you feel about Democtrat congressmen inciting a riot by pulling a fire alarm?
Inciting a riot? No. Just stop.

But if he was trying to delay a Congressional vote by pulling a fire alarm? (and that seems likely to me though I haven't reviewed the videotape that I'm sure is available) He should at a minimum be censured if there is verification.

• Haha
Just look at the whole process and the vote count. Add in Biden was the most incompetent candidate in history, I don't mean just to be President I mean to wipe his own ass and tell me he got 81 million votes. What part of bob's doghouse business are you?
NOOOOOOOO...

Evidence. Any evidence! From a courtroom, from a witness under oath, from a Trump-appointed judge! From a Republican that endorsed Trump! Anything!

By the way, if your version above were true, Trump would have been declared the loser in 2016 under the exact same disqualifiers that you list. Also, I am not anyone's 'partner' in posting, business, or otherwise.

I just simply want ANY evidence from you. And in response you have insulted me, other posters, and Biden. That's completely irrelevant because that is not evidence. Oh, and you also like laugh emojis; the last vestige of someone that is getting their ass handed to them.

Waiting for any evidence.

• Haha
Inciting a riot? No. Just stop.

But if he was trying to delay a Congressional vote by pulling a fire alarm? (and that seems likely to me though I haven't reviewed the videotape that I'm sure is available) He should at a minimum be censured if there is verification.
Try yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater.

NOOOOOOOO...

Evidence. Any evidence! From a courtroom, from a witness under oath, from a Trump-appointed judge! From a Republican that endorsed Trump! Anything!

By the way, if your version above were true, Trump would have been declared the loser in 2016 under the exact same disqualifiers that you list. Also, I am not anyone's 'partner' in posting, business, or otherwise.

I just simply want ANY evidence from you. And in response you have insulted me, other posters, and Biden. That's completely irrelevant because that is not evidence. Oh, and you also like laugh emojis; the last vestige of someone that is getting their ass handed to them.

Waiting for any evidence.
Dude, you basically insult yourself.

I love people like you, so far lost you have no actual clue about anything. How did Trump lose in 2016?. If you handed me your ass your head would still be stuck in it.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Dude, you basically insult yourself.

I love people like you, so far lost you have no actual clue about anything. How did Trump lose in 2016?. If you handed me your ass your head would still be stuck in it.
You mis-understand - I said that it is dis-ingenuous to assume that because many have a terrible opinion of a candidate that gets a lot of votes, that the candidate either did not win or there was election fraud.

That's why I ask for no more:
  • Laugh emojis
  • Red herrings
  • Opinions on who you hate or are enthusiastic about.
I have attached under oath testimony and an indictment to support that Trump committed election interference. BY THE WAY, I haven't even hit you with the evidence and testimony in the federal indictment yet.

So, I have asked for your evidence of election fraud that as you say, elected Biden. From any under oath source. That eliminates you, Tucker Carlson, laugh emojis, or your constant assertion that you only can come to one conclusion.

I want evidence, from a Trump-appointed judge's courtroom, a Republican election official, an under oath witness, a text or tweet from someone with actual involvement.

Ready...go!

• Haha
Oh, and defecated in and defaced the halls of Congress.

How do you know the defecator wasn't dem icon Gerald Nadler, based on his well-known history of gastrointestinal explosions? I thought you dems didn't mind people defecating in public anyway, right?
For me? I'm glad that no one got shot.
Typical TDSer response, even after I had reminded you that a police officer who had already proven himself incompetent shot and killed an unarmed female Air Force veteran.

I find it ironic that there is so much concern about an incident that lasted about five to six hours. And we have an invasion of our border that immigrants have already killed people, kids are sex trafficked, drugs galore coming in and killing thousands, yet this is what many are infatuated with. Abracadabra look over here not over there.

1) How do you know the defecator wasn't dem icon Gerald Nadler, based on his well-known history of gastrointestinal explosions? I thought you dems didn't mind people defecating in public anyway, right?

Typical TDSer response, even after I had reminded you that a police officer who had already proven himself incompetent shot and killed an unarmed female Air Force veteran.
1) I don't know, though I am guessing the only thing Nadler sh!t into was his pants.

2) That "unarmed female Air Force veteran" was also a batsh!t crazy woman charging through a broken window straight at an officer and was activated and programmed to destruct in the name of Donnie Jo Trump. The woman was mentally ill and dangerous.

Jan 8, 2021
A San Diego man said he had no choice but to fire Ashli Babbitt after a 90 second, political rant she delivered to him over the telephone. Babbitt is the Trump supporter who was shot and killed by police inside the U.S. Capitol building Wednesday, as she stormed through a window toward the House chamber. The man asked not to be identified out of fear of retribution for speaking out.

He said the telephone conversation happened about a year ago. At the time, he was a long-time customer of Fowlers Pool Service, a Spring Valley company co-owned by Babbitt and her family. “We started with Fowlers Pool Service about 33 years ago,” he said, adding that he was satisfied with the company until he had the phone conversation with Babbitt that suddenly turned political. “I brought it up, I think, about a political race that had just happened and Ashli absolutely went off,” the man said. “She just started talking about people who oppose Trump and about Nancy Pelosi and [Chuck] Schumer and homeless people. She said I'm not going to have any homeless people crapping in my front yard. A lot of it didn't even make any sense. It literally went on for about a minute and a half,” he said.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a months long extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.

“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass.”

Terrified and confused, Norris dialed 911 and waited for law enforcement. Babbitt was later charged with numerous misdemeanors.

The attack on Norris is an example of erratic and sometimes threatening behavior by Babbitt, who was shot by a police officer while at the vanguard of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol. Former President Donald Trump and his supporters have sought to portray her as a righteous martyr who was unjustly killed.

Trump has called her “an incredible person” and he even taped a posthumous birthday greeting to her in October. Trump has also demanded the Justice Department reinvestigate Babbitt’s death, though the officer who shot her was cleared of any wrongdoing by two prior federal investigations.

But the life of the Air Force veteran from California, who died while wearing a Trump campaign flag wrapped around her shoulders like a cape, was far more complicated than the heroic portrait presented by Trump and his allies.

In the months before her death, Babbitt had become consumed by pro-Trump conspiracy theories and posted angry screeds on social media. She also had a history of making violent threats.

Babbitt, 35, was fatally shot while attempting to climb through the broken window of a barricaded door leading to the Speaker’s Lobby inside the Capitol, where police officers were evacuating members of Congress from the mob supporting Trump’s false claim that the 2020 presidential election was stolen. She was one of five people who died during or immediately after the riot, including a Capitol Police officer.

On social media, Babbitt identified as a Libertarian and ardent supporter of the Second Amendment. Her posts included videos of profane rants against Democrats, COVID-19 mask mandates and illegal immigration.

Her Twitter account, which was taken down after her death, was rife with references to the QAnon conspiracy theory, which centers on the baseless belief that Trump has secretly battled deep-state enemies and a cabal of Satan-worshiping cannibals that includes prominent Democrats who operate a child sex trafficking ring.

“Nothing will stop us,” Babbitt tweeted Jan. 5. “They can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT