ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

OLD NEWS.
No one cares one way or the other about Trump.

Do care about showing idiots a mirror.....so thanks for the opportunity of letting you know how our of touch you are.
* he says about the leading candidate to be the Republican nominee for the leader of the free world. In a thread that he is reading and responding in.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Better get checked for lyme disease as quickly as you can. You are showing increasing symptoms.

season 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
* he says about the leading candidate to be the Republican nominee for the leader of the free world. In a thread that he is reading and responding in.

Sir/Madame..... your last 6 posts are about this. Gain some perspective. There is a real world out there of things that matter, and if 1 of your last 6 posts were about this ....that would be reasonable. But not the case.....

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli
Hey Bob, I want to give credit to your hero for his inspiring speech to the nation last night. He was able to read what his handlers wrote for him with no major errors, such as calling terrorists "the other team" as he did in Israel the other day.

Plus, the hair plugs looked great, as they always do.

Sadly, two oversights by his handlers distracted from an otherwise sterling performance. I think they are overdoing it on the botox used to keep his eyes from drooping. He looked like he was squinting the entire time - and the skin on his forehead was frozen in place as if it was embalmed.

And, I think they overdid it with the uppers they pumped him full of to keep him awake. He was reading what they wrote for him so fast there was no time for listeners to dwell on his Churchill-like quotes as he sped through the text.

All in all, though, that was about as good as Joe C is capable of, so I wanted to be sure to commend him to make you happy.
He does literally look embalmed, a walking, almost talking corpse.

Happy Snow GIF by Red Bull

Flipping the fact witness smaller players to secure evidentiary testimony against the conspiracy leaders?

Yessssssireeeee!

Tick Tick Time GIF

Trump 2020 lawyer Jenna Ellis pleads guilty in Georgia election case, the latest to flip​

PUBLISHED TUE, OCT 24 20239:44 AM

Jenna Ellis, the right-wing attorney who worked on the Trump 2020 campaign, pleaded guilty to a criminal charge in the Georgia election interference case.

• Ellis is the latest co-defendant of former President Donald Trump to take a deal, joining Sidney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro.
In a tearful statement before Judge Scott McAfee, Ellis expressed regret for her actions in the wake of Trump’s loss to President Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

“As an attorney who is also a Christian, I take my responsibilities as a lawyer very seriously and I endeavor to be a person of sound moral and ethical character in all of my dealings,” Ellis said.

“I believed that challenging the results on behalf of President Trump should be pursued in a just and legal way.”

But “I failed to do my due diligence,” she said, by relying on information that was provided to her by other lawyers “with many more years of experience.”

If I knew then what I know now, I would have declined to represent Donald Trump in these post-election challenges,” she said.

“I look back on this whole experience with deep remorse.”

Ellis originally faced two felony charges in Willis’ indictment, which accuses Trump and 18 co-defendants of illegally conspiring to overturn Biden’s victory in Georgia’s 2020 contest.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Ruh-roh!

Tick-tock tick tick tick tick tick

Ex-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows granted immunity, tells special counsel he warned Trump about 2020 claims: Sources​

Meadows said Trump was "dishonest" on election night, according to sources.

Ruh-roh!

Tick-tock tick tick tick tick tick

Ex-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows granted immunity, tells special counsel he warned Trump about 2020 claims: Sources​

Meadows said Trump was "dishonest" on election night, according to sources.
"Dishonest"? Is that a legal term in this context, or is it merely someone's opinion who is trying to save himself?

Reactions: Boilermaker03

Flipping the fact witness smaller players to secure evidentiary testimony against the conspiracy leaders?

Yessssssireeeee!

Tick Tick Time GIF

Trump 2020 lawyer Jenna Ellis pleads guilty in Georgia election case, the latest to flip​

Jenna Ellis, the right-wing attorney who worked on the Trump 2020 campaign, pleaded guilty to a criminal charge in the Georgia election interference case.

• Ellis is the latest co-defendant of former President Donald Trump to take a deal, joining Sidney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro.
In a tearful statement before Judge Scott McAfee, Ellis expressed regret for her actions in the wake of Trump’s loss to President Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

“As an attorney who is also a Christian, I take my responsibilities as a lawyer very seriously and I endeavor to be a person of sound moral and ethical character in all of my dealings,” Ellis said.

“I believed that challenging the results on behalf of President Trump should be pursued in a just and legal way.”

But “I failed to do my due diligence,” she said, by relying on information that was provided to her by other lawyers “with many more years of experience.”

If I knew then what I know now, I would have declined to represent Donald Trump in these post-election challenges,” she said.

Ellis originally faced two felony charges in Willis’ indictment, which accuses Trump and 18 co-defendants of illegally conspiring to overturn Biden’s victory in Georgia’s 2020 contest.
Joe Crow claims to be a Christian, just like Ellis.

Lets Go GIF by SYFY

Report: Former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows granted immunity​

ABC News reports Meadows received immunity to testify under oath in the federal case investigating interference in the 2020 presidential election.

1698188148_oScw1t.jpg

By: Scripps News Staff

Posted at 7:08 PM, Oct 24, 2023

Mark Meadows, former White House Chief of Staff to then President Donald Trump, has reportedly been granted immunity in Special Counsel Jack Smith's federal investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 election. As first reported by ABC News, Meadows reportedly spoke with prosecutors three times this year, including once before a federal grand jury, where he was granted immunity for his testimony under oath.

Anonymous sources told ABC News that Meadows testified he told Trump that allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 election were baseless.

Investigators reportedly questioned Meadows heavily on election-related discussions held with Trump during the final months of his presidency. Investigators reportedly asked whether Meadows believed assertions he made in a book published shortly after Trump left office. Meadows reportedly told investigators he saw no evidence of election fraud in the 2020 race, and that he agreed with a government assessment that it was the most secure presidential election in history.

"Obviously we didn't win," Meadows reportedly told prosecutors.

Yessssssireeeee!

Tick Tick Time GIF

These folks are flipping more than Simone Biles.

Chump claims to be a Christian but then holds the Bible upside down.
Wow, you really have him there.

Joe Crow claims not to be a racist, but then he calls adult black males 'boy'. Some of the latter are so trained by the dems, they don't even mind - right fauxgrad?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Chump claims to be a Christian but then holds the Bible upside down.

Yea, because that is what determines if you are a Christian or not. LOL

Learned a long time ago, the only Christianity that matters is YOUR OWN relationship to Jesus. Others....that is up to them.

Reactions: BoilerJS
He referenced a well-known verse just the other day.
I think I found the bible verse he posted yesterday from the book of Trump:

“I don’t think Mark Meadows would lie about the Rigged and Stollen 2020 Presidential Election merely for getting IMMUNITY against Prosecution (PERSECUTION!) by Deranged Prosecutor, Jack Smith. BUT, when you really think about it, after being hounded like a dog for three years, told you’ll be going to jail for the rest of your life, your money and your family will be forever gone, and we’re not at all interested in exposing those that did the RIGGING…Some people would make that deal, but they are weaklings and cowards, and so bad for the future our Failing Nation. I don’t think that Mark Meadows is one of them, but who really knows?”

And here is the new Trump legal defense strategy, "I didn't say the election was 'stolen', I said it was "stollen!"

I think I found the bible verse he posted yesterday from the book of Trump:

And here is the new Trump legal defense strategy, "I didn't say the election was 'stolen', I said it was "stollen!"
He should have used 'illegitimate' like this guy:

He should have used 'illegitimate' like this guy:

So let's see if we can agree on something:

Donald Trump had a right, like every American, to speak publicly about the election and even to claim, falsely, that there had been outcome-determinative fraud during the election and that he had won.

Last edited:
How do you know the defecator wasn't dem icon Gerald Nadler, based on his well-known history of gastrointestinal explosions? I thought you dems didn't mind people defecating in public anyway, right?

Typical TDSer response, even after I had reminded you that a police officer who had already proven himself incompetent shot and killed an unarmed female Air Force veteran.
I believe that officer has been promoted since the murder

• Sad
The Bible says that we all are sinners. Jesus gave us the Grace to repent of our sins through the gift of Salvation.
Your statement was that, unlike Trump, you like to ask for forgiveness, suggesting you feel fine about sinning.

If you didn't feel fine about sinning, then you wouldn't like asking for forgiveness. You would feel bad about having to do it.

Your statement was that, unlike Trump, you like to ask for forgiveness, suggesting you feel fine about sinning.

If you didn't feel fine about sinning, then you wouldn't like asking for forgiveness. You would feel bad about having to do it.
Huh?

So let's see if we can agree on something:

Donald Trump had a right, like every American, to speak publicly about the election and even to claim, falsely, that there had been outcome-determinative fraud during the election and that he had won.

Outstanding.
Glad @Boiler Buck likes it too.

Because that is a direct quote from the Special Prosecutor Jack Smith upon the federal indictment of Donald Trump.

Oh look , JM and Bob are friends, two idiots sitting on a tree limb while one cuts it off the tree and the other one cheers.
Sweet take you low-wattage, tiny little child.

Back to the topic at hand— are you going to join the other two in endorsing Jack Smith’s Trump indictment statement?

Let’s do thisI’ll accept a laugh emoji from you as your official endorsement of the Jack Smith indictment statement.

Last edited:
Outstanding.
Glad @Boiler Buck likes it too.

Because that is a direct quote from the Special Prosecutor Jack Smith upon the federal indictment of Donald Trump.
And? Trump has the right because of the 1st amendment. That cannot be taken away from them accept from a police state and ignoring the Constitution. Only a partisan court would take on such a case. We've seen plenty of partisan actors as "judges" in recent cases.

Yes; he said much, much more! And kudos to you for wanting to fully understand the source document.

If you haven't read the entire indictment you really should. It is fascinating, informative, and historically significant:

Trump Indictment - full text in PDF

Hard to believe with all going on in the world this still holds interest.....but millions of minds on both sides are Trapped by Trump. Millions of Dems and Repubs alike, with equal numbers on both sides cannot give this guy up.

I hope they wake up eventually. Crazy to me, but also sad for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT