ADVERTISEMENT

The man has no honor

Multiple administration officials who were there, including John Bolton who is a frequent critic of the President, have gone on the record saying that this story is completely false.
How many times does the mainstream press have to purposefully mislead their customers before they finally realize they’re being duped?
Well done TMan! You are King of the gullibles!!!

Sarah Sanders refuted it and she no longer works for Trump. What would she gain by lying about it?
And even Bolton too who is no fan of Trump
More people have now gone on the record saying it didn’t happen than have gone on the record saying it did happen. Interesting but not surprising. It got the easily excitable all excited.
Dear numbskulls:

He tweeted his comments about McCain.

Best regards,
mk

Reactions: LedZep17
Multiple administration officials who were there, including John Bolton who is a frequent critic of the President, have gone on the record saying that this story is completely false.
How many times does the mainstream press have to purposefully mislead their customers before they finally realize they’re being duped?

Bolton:

Asked whether Trump has high regard for the military, Bolton said, “I don’t think he really holds anybody in high regard except his family.”

My post stated that his comments about McCain are what turned me off to ever supporting him. Search my posts if you would like to see me stating this over the last two years. I firmly believe that every comment he made about McCain in that article is absolutely true. Additionally, sociopathic narcissists think the way that the other comments played out. It is completely on brand to his personality.

If it comes back to be refuted by anyone else outside of the sycophants, I will listen. Sarah Sanders and Miller and the others are covering his ass. Just like they always do.

Reactions: Bill4411
Dear Cubby,

I know. The quotes from Trump about losers in the story are fake.

Best regards,
Your good buddy atl
Dear atl:

He called McCain a loser. He said STDs were his Vietnam. I don't need any more. Why do you?

Best regards,
mk

Dear atl:

He called McCain a loser. He said STDs were his Vietnam. I don't need any more. Why do you?

Best regards,
mk
Dear mk:

He has the right to have whatever opinion he wishes to have on McCain and STDs. Will you continue to think about him each and every day after he gets re-elected?

My deepest of sympathies,
atl

Reactions: jrcrist
Dear mk:

He has the right to have whatever opinion he wishes to have on McCain and STDs. Will you continue to think about him each and every day after he gets re-elected?

My deepest of sympathies,
atl
Dear atl:

He is free to have his opinion. He is also free to announce his opinion on twitter and lie about it 5 years later, as he has with many of his tweets on many different subjects.

Will you continue to provide cover for him when he is perp-walked out of the White House?

Best regards,
mk

Dear atl:

He is free to have his opinion. He is also free to announce his opinion on twitter and lie about it 5 years later, as he has with many of his tweets on many different subjects.

Will you continue to provide cover for him when he is perp-walked out of the White House?

Best regards,
mk
Dear mk:

Glad we're in agreement that he's free to have his opinion.

He won't be "perp-walked" out of the White House in 2024 when he departs but thank you for the daily dose of lib hysteria/hyperbole. It's not a full day for me without it.

Staring at a hologram in a basement from Delaware and not thinking about Trump nearly as much as you,
atl

That is not what John Bolton said. He said this:

While Mr. Bolton said he did not hear the president disparage troops, he added that Mr. Trump did not protest the decision, as he now says he did. “He didn’t say, ‘This is terrible, I have to go out to the veterans,’” Mr. Bolton said. “He accepted it and that was pretty much the end of it.” Having said that, Mr. Bolton added, the reported comments were not out of character. “I haven’t heard anybody yet react to say, ‘That’s not the Donald Trump I know,’” he said.

Tick-tock, tick-tock.... Gen. John Kelly still declining to comment. Seems like if the part of the report that included him never happened, he would squelch it right away.

And Trump's past smearing of John McCain that is STILL playing all over the newscycle (not just those lib networks either), including his most recent lie today that he never called him a loser, sure isn't boding well for him right now.

Turns out McCain's infamous and deciding thumbs down vote to repeal Obamacare would be the least of his damage to Trump. Must be extra infuriating for Trumplicans that it will be GOP John McCain's legacy that will help Biden lap Trump in the last stretch of this election cycle. Well done McCain, well done.

Can anyone confirm whether Fox News has verified this story? Thanks in advance!

Trump's budget includes taking away funding for Stars and Stripes.

15 million out of a budget of 740 billion?

Stars and Stripes was going to end under my watch until people objected and told me what a freakin idiot I was so now give me credit for not ending it because I'm in deep shit with the military right now but I'm still a great patriot!!!!

Yes, really. You are calling it a witch hunt hoax. I didn't. Some would call that projecting.

I thought I was rather nuanced in my explanation but you decide to ignore all of that and quote a single sentence.

I can walk you through why these otherwise, "bombshell" stories, are ignored by everyone in America outside of the twitter crowd.

Trump and his history with the military. I'm sure some will dispute the sources but some are more than legit.
The fact that Kelly had no comment on the Atlantic story posted by the OP is pretty telling.

Trump knew since Mar 2020 that Russia paid bounties to kill American troops, yet he has done nothing. he was briefed on options such as sanctions yet his admin has taken no action against russia for paying bounties for killing American and NATO troops.

In May 2020, the White House was planning to end National Guard deployments one day before they could claim benefits, but after the massive public outcry, they backtracked and let Guard members continue on their orders.

The Trump admin seized 5 million masks intended for VA hospitals. Kushner distributes these masks to private entities for a fee, who then sells the masks to the government

Trump's admin fired the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt after he warned superiors that COVID19 was spreading among his crew. The virus subsequently spread amongst the crew.

After Iran's retaliatory strike, 109 US troops suffered brain injuries. Trump dismissed these as "headaches" https://apnews.com/eabf6766d717a2dd518a3c6319bb2430

Pardoned multiple war criminals, which stomped on long standing military values, discipline, and command. Trump has no military experience (May&Nov, 2019)

Trump mocked Lt. Col. Vindman for his rank and uniform. He threatened said purple heart officer, resulting in the Army providing him protection. Sent opposition research to the Pentagon to derail Lt. Col. Vindman's promotion

Trump’s Chief of Staff worked—in secret—to deny comprehensive health coverage to Vietnam Vets who suffered from Agent Orange.

There is a facility in Tijuana for US veterans that Trump deported. Wounded war vet, Sen Duckworth (D) marked Veterans Day 2019 by visiting this facility

Russia took control of the main U.S. military facility in Syria abandoned on Trump’s orders. Russia now owns the airstrip we built

On Oct 7, 2019, Trump abruptly withdrew support from America's allies in Syria after a phone call with Turkey's president (Erdogan). Turkey subsequently bombed US Special Forces.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...-administration-to-pull-troops-from-northern- syria-as-turkey-readies-offensive/2019/10/07/a965e466-e8b3-11e9-bafb-da248f8d5734_story.html https://www.npr.org/2019/10/07/7679...ticized-for-pulling-troops-from-syrian-border

In Sept 2019, he made an Air Force cargo crew, flying from the U.S. to Kuwait stop in Scotland (where there's no U.S. base) to refuel at a commercial airport (where it costs more), so they could stay overnight at a Trump property (which isn't close to the airport). Trump’s golf courses are losing money, so he's forcing the military to pay for 5-star nights there.

In Sept, 2019, Pentagon pulled funds for military schools, military housing funds, and daycare to pay for Trump's border wall.

In Aug, 2019, emails revealed that three of Trump's Mar-a-Lago pals, who are now running Veterans Affairs, are rampant with meddling. "They had no experience in veterans affairs (none of them even served in the military) nor underwent any kind of approval process to serve as de facto managers. Yet, with Trump’s approval, they directed actions and criticized operations without any oversight. They wasted valuable staff time in hundreds of pages of communications and meetings, emails show. Emails reveal disdainful attitudes within the department to the trio’s meddling."

Trump instructed aides to seize private property some of which contain military service member remains.

Trump told officials he would pardon them if they break the law by illegally seizing property.

Children of deployed US troops are no longer guaranteed citizenship. This includes US troops posted abroad for years at a time (August 28, 2019)

On Aug 2, 2019, Trump requisitioned military retirement funds towards border wall

On July 31, 2019, Trump ordered the Navy rescind medals to prosecutors who were prosecuted war criminals

Trump denied a U.S. Marine of 6 years entry into the United States for his citizenship interview (Reported July 17, 2019)

Trump made the U.S. Navy Blue Angels violate ethics rules by having them fly at his July 4th political campaign event (July 4, 2019)

Trump demanded US military chiefs stand next to him at 4th of July parade (reported July 2, 2019)

In June, 2019, Trump sent troops to the border to paint the fence

Trump used his D-Day interview at a cemetery commemorating fallen US soldiers to attack a Vietnam veteran (June 6, 2019)

Trump made his 2nd wife, Marla Maples, sign a prenup that would have cut off all child support if Tiffany joined the military (reported June 4th, 2019)

On May 27, 2019, Trump turned away US military from his Memorial Day speech because they were from the destroyer USS John S. McCain

Trump ordered the USS John McCain out of sight during his visit to Japan (May 15, 2019). The ship's name was subsequently covered. (May 27, 2019)

Trump's admin did nothing to fix the purge of 200,000 vets' healthcare applications (due to known administrative errors within VA’s enrollment system) even after a congressional testimony to point out the problem. (reported on May 13, 2019)

Under Trump's Admin, ICE deported a spouse of fallen Army soldier killed in Afghanistan, leaving their daughter parentless (April 16, 2019)

On March 20, 2019, Trump complained that a deceased war hero didn't thank him for his funeral

Between 12/22/2018, and 1/25/2019, Trump refused to sign his party's funding bill, which shut down the government, forcing the Coast Guard to go without pay, which made service members rely on food pantries. and the generosity of private businesses like USAA and Navy Federal to cover their paychecks. However, his appointees got a $10,000 pay raise

He banned service members from serving based on gender identity (1/22/2019) https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/13/us/transgender-troops-ban.html

He tried to denied female troops access to birth control to limit sexual activity (on-going. Published Jan 18, 2019)

He tried to deport a marine vet who is a U.S.-born citizen (Jan 16, 2019)

When a man was caught swindling veterans pensions for high-interest “cash advances," Trump's Consumer Financial Protection Bureau fined him $1 (Jan 26, 2019)

He called a retired general a 'dog' with a 'big, dumb mouth' (Jan 1, 2019)

He increased privatization of the VA, leading to longer waits and higher taxpayer cost (2018)

He revealed a covert Seal Team 5 deployment, including names and faces, on Twitter during his visit to Iraq (Dec 26, 2018)

Trump lied to deployed troops that he gave them a 10% raise (12/26/2018).

He tried giving the military a raise that was lower than the standard living adjustment. Congress told him that idea wasn't going to work. Then after giving them the raise that Congress made him, he lied about it pretending that it was larger than Obama's. It wasn't.

He fired service members living with HIV just before the 2018 holidays https://time.com/5485126/lawsuit-air-force-discharge-hiv-positive-members/

He tried to slash disability and unemployment benefits for Veterans to $0, and eliminate the unemployability extrascheduler rating (Dec 17, 2018) This means disabled veterans could have seen their annual disability benefits fall from around $35,000 to around $13,000 under Donald Trump's budget proposal to cut "individual unemployability" for disabled veterans who were old enough to receive Social Security payments.

He called troops on Thanksgiving and told them he's most thankful for himself (Thanksgiving, 2018)

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/11/22/trump-troops-thanksgiving/ medical-deferment-from-vietnam/ He urged Florida to not count deployed military votes (Nov 12, 2018)

He canceled an Arlington Cemetery visit on Veterans Day due to light rain (Nov 12, 2018)

While in Europe commemorating the end of WWI, he didn't attend the ceremony at a US cemetery due to the rain -- other world leaders went anyway (Nov 10, 2018)

He used troops as a political prop by sending them on a phantom mission to the border and made them miss Thanksgiving with their families (Oct-Dec, 2018)

Trump changed the GI Bill through his Forever GI Act, causing the VA to miss veteran benefits, including housing allowances. This caused many vets to run out of food and rent. (reported October 7, 2018)

Trump doubled the rejection rate for veterans requesting family deportation protections (July 5, 2018)

Trump deported active-duty spouses (11,800 military families face this problem as of April 2018)

He forgot a fallen soldier's name (below) during a call to his pregnant widow, then attacked her the next day (Oct 23-24, 2017)

He sent commandos into an ambush due to a lack of intel, and sends contractors to pick them up, resulting in a commando being left behind, tortured, and executed. (Trump approved the mission because Bannon told him Obama didn't have the guts to do it) (Oct 4, 2017)

Doesn't stand during retreat bugle, continues to talk. "What a nice sound that is. Are they playing that for you [Sean Hannity] or me?"

He ordered the discharge of active-duty immigrant troops with good records (2017-present)

On Oct 3, 2016, Trump said vets get PTSD because they aren't strong

Trump accepted a Purple Heart from a fan at one of his rallies and said: “I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier.” (Aug 2, 2016)

If you know how service members receive purple hearts, then you should also realize how absurd it is for trump to say what he did.

Trump attacks Gold Star families: Myeshia Johnson (gold star widow), Khan family (gold star parents) etc. (2016-present)

Trump sent roughly half of funds raised from a Jan 2016 veterans benefit to the Do9
Trump and his history with the military. I'm sure some will dispute the sources but some are more than legit.
The fact that Kelly had no comment on the Atlantic story posted by the OP is pretty telling.

Trump knew since Mar 2020 that Russia paid bounties to kill American troops, yet he has done nothing. he was briefed on options such as sanctions yet his admin has taken no action against russia for paying bounties for killing American and NATO troops.

In May 2020, the White House was planning to end National Guard deployments one day before they could claim benefits, but after the massive public outcry, they backtracked and let Guard members continue on their orders.

The Trump admin seized 5 million masks intended for VA hospitals. Kushner distributes these masks to private entities for a fee, who then sells the masks to the government

Trump's admin fired the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt after he warned superiors that COVID19 was spreading among his crew. The virus subsequently spread amongst the crew.

After Iran's retaliatory strike, 109 US troops suffered brain injuries. Trump dismissed these as "headaches" https://apnews.com/eabf6766d717a2dd518a3c6319bb2430

Pardoned multiple war criminals, which stomped on long standing military values, discipline, and command. Trump has no military experience (May&Nov, 2019)

Trump mocked Lt. Col. Vindman for his rank and uniform. He threatened said purple heart officer, resulting in the Army providing him protection. Sent opposition research to the Pentagon to derail Lt. Col. Vindman's promotion

Trump’s Chief of Staff worked—in secret—to deny comprehensive health coverage to Vietnam Vets who suffered from Agent Orange.

There is a facility in Tijuana for US veterans that Trump deported. Wounded war vet, Sen Duckworth (D) marked Veterans Day 2019 by visiting this facility

Russia took control of the main U.S. military facility in Syria abandoned on Trump’s orders. Russia now owns the airstrip we built

On Oct 7, 2019, Trump abruptly withdrew support from America's allies in Syria after a phone call with Turkey's president (Erdogan). Turkey subsequently bombed US Special Forces.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...-administration-to-pull-troops-from-northern- syria-as-turkey-readies-offensive/2019/10/07/a965e466-e8b3-11e9-bafb-da248f8d5734_story.html https://www.npr.org/2019/10/07/7679...ticized-for-pulling-troops-from-syrian-border

In Sept 2019, he made an Air Force cargo crew, flying from the U.S. to Kuwait stop in Scotland (where there's no U.S. base) to refuel at a commercial airport (where it costs more), so they could stay overnight at a Trump property (which isn't close to the airport). Trump’s golf courses are losing money, so he's forcing the military to pay for 5-star nights there.

In Sept, 2019, Pentagon pulled funds for military schools, military housing funds, and daycare to pay for Trump's border wall.

In Aug, 2019, emails revealed that three of Trump's Mar-a-Lago pals, who are now running Veterans Affairs, are rampant with meddling. "They had no experience in veterans affairs (none of them even served in the military) nor underwent any kind of approval process to serve as de facto managers. Yet, with Trump’s approval, they directed actions and criticized operations without any oversight. They wasted valuable staff time in hundreds of pages of communications and meetings, emails show. Emails reveal disdainful attitudes within the department to the trio’s meddling."

Trump instructed aides to seize private property some of which contain military service member remains.

Trump told officials he would pardon them if they break the law by illegally seizing property.

Children of deployed US troops are no longer guaranteed citizenship. This includes US troops posted abroad for years at a time (August 28, 2019)

On Aug 2, 2019, Trump requisitioned military retirement funds towards border wall

On July 31, 2019, Trump ordered the Navy rescind medals to prosecutors who were prosecuted war criminals

Trump denied a U.S. Marine of 6 years entry into the United States for his citizenship interview (Reported July 17, 2019)

Trump made the U.S. Navy Blue Angels violate ethics rules by having them fly at his July 4th political campaign event (July 4, 2019)

Trump demanded US military chiefs stand next to him at 4th of July parade (reported July 2, 2019)

In June, 2019, Trump sent troops to the border to paint the fence

Trump used his D-Day interview at a cemetery commemorating fallen US soldiers to attack a Vietnam veteran (June 6, 2019)

Trump made his 2nd wife, Marla Maples, sign a prenup that would have cut off all child support if Tiffany joined the military (reported June 4th, 2019)

On May 27, 2019, Trump turned away US military from his Memorial Day speech because they were from the destroyer USS John S. McCain

Trump ordered the USS John McCain out of sight during his visit to Japan (May 15, 2019). The ship's name was subsequently covered. (May 27, 2019)

Trump's admin did nothing to fix the purge of 200,000 vets' healthcare applications (due to known administrative errors within VA’s enrollment system) even after a congressional testimony to point out the problem. (reported on May 13, 2019)

Under Trump's Admin, ICE deported a spouse of fallen Army soldier killed in Afghanistan, leaving their daughter parentless (April 16, 2019)

On March 20, 2019, Trump complained that a deceased war hero didn't thank him for his funeral

Between 12/22/2018, and 1/25/2019, Trump refused to sign his party's funding bill, which shut down the government, forcing the Coast Guard to go without pay, which made service members rely on food pantries. and the generosity of private businesses like USAA and Navy Federal to cover their paychecks. However, his appointees got a $10,000 pay raise

He banned service members from serving based on gender identity (1/22/2019) https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/13/us/transgender-troops-ban.html

He tried to denied female troops access to birth control to limit sexual activity (on-going. Published Jan 18, 2019)

He tried to deport a marine vet who is a U.S.-born citizen (Jan 16, 2019)

When a man was caught swindling veterans pensions for high-interest “cash advances," Trump's Consumer Financial Protection Bureau fined him $1 (Jan 26, 2019)

He called a retired general a 'dog' with a 'big, dumb mouth' (Jan 1, 2019)

He increased privatization of the VA, leading to longer waits and higher taxpayer cost (2018)

He revealed a covert Seal Team 5 deployment, including names and faces, on Twitter during his visit to Iraq (Dec 26, 2018)

Trump lied to deployed troops that he gave them a 10% raise (12/26/2018).

He tried giving the military a raise that was lower than the standard living adjustment. Congress told him that idea wasn't going to work. Then after giving them the raise that Congress made him, he lied about it pretending that it was larger than Obama's. It wasn't.

He fired service members living with HIV just before the 2018 holidays https://time.com/5485126/lawsuit-air-force-discharge-hiv-positive-members/

He tried to slash disability and unemployment benefits for Veterans to $0, and eliminate the unemployability extrascheduler rating (Dec 17, 2018) This means disabled veterans could have seen their annual disability benefits fall from around $35,000 to around $13,000 under Donald Trump's budget proposal to cut "individual unemployability" for disabled veterans who were old enough to receive Social Security payments.

He called troops on Thanksgiving and told them he's most thankful for himself (Thanksgiving, 2018)

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/11/22/trump-troops-thanksgiving/ medical-deferment-from-vietnam/ He urged Florida to not count deployed military votes (Nov 12, 2018)

He canceled an Arlington Cemetery visit on Veterans Day due to light rain (Nov 12, 2018)

While in Europe commemorating the end of WWI, he didn't attend the ceremony at a US cemetery due to the rain -- other world leaders went anyway (Nov 10, 2018)

He used troops as a political prop by sending them on a phantom mission to the border and made them miss Thanksgiving with their families (Oct-Dec, 2018)

Trump changed the GI Bill through his Forever GI Act, causing the VA to miss veteran benefits, including housing allowances. This caused many vets to run out of food and rent. (reported October 7, 2018)

Trump doubled the rejection rate for veterans requesting family deportation protections (July 5, 2018)

Trump deported active-duty spouses (11,800 military families face this problem as of April 2018)

He forgot a fallen soldier's name (below) during a call to his pregnant widow, then attacked her the next day (Oct 23-24, 2017)

He sent commandos into an ambush due to a lack of intel, and sends contractors to pick them up, resulting in a commando being left behind, tortured, and executed. (Trump approved the mission because Bannon told him Obama didn't have the guts to do it) (Oct 4, 2017)

Doesn't stand during retreat bugle, continues to talk. "What a nice sound that is. Are they playing that for you [Sean Hannity] or me?"

He ordered the discharge of active-duty immigrant troops with good records (2017-present)

On Oct 3, 2016, Trump said vets get PTSD because they aren't strong

Trump accepted a Purple Heart from a fan at one of his rallies and said: “I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier.” (Aug 2, 2016)

If you know how service members receive purple hearts, then you should also realize how absurd it is for trump to say what he did.

Trump attacks Gold Star families: Myeshia Johnson (gold star widow), Khan family (gold star parents) etc. (2016-present)

Trump sent roughly half of funds raised from a Jan 2016 veterans benefit to the Donald J Trump Foundation instead of veterans charities (the foundation has since been ordered shut because of fraud) (Jan, 2016)

Trump said he doesn't consider POWs heroes because they were caught. He said he prefers people who were not caught (July 18, 2015)

Trump said having unprotected sex was his own personal Vietnam (1998)

Trump dodged the draft 5 times by having a doctor diagnose him with bone spurs.

nald J Trump Foundation instead of veterans charities (the foundation has since been ordered shut because of fraud) (Jan, 2016)

Trump said he doesn't consider POWs heroes because they were caught. He said he prefers people who were not caught (July 18, 2015)

Trump said having unprotected sex was his own personal Vietnam (1998)

Trump dodged the draft 5 times by having a doctor diagnose him with bone spurs.

Nice job , dude. Using his own words against him. Then watching the sycophants follow up with "Trump being Trump".

Reactions: tsmatthias
There was rain that day, I'm not sure why that is being questioned. I remember when it happened. Just a matter of how severe it was and should they have cancelled instead of driving. Lots of talk about disrupting traffic and how long it would take. Also concern about how to get trump out of the cemetery in case of an emergency.
Not enough evidence? Here’s a passage from Bolton’s book... you know, the book you and the rest of the libs were buying a few months ago.

Marine One’s crew was saying that bad visibility could make it imprudent to chopper to the cemetery. The ceiling was not too low for Marines to fly in combat, but flying POTUS was obviously something very different. If a motorcade was necessary, it could take between ninety and a hundred and twenty minutes each way, along roads that were not exactly freeways, posing an unacceptable risk that we could not get the President out of France quickly enough in case of an emergency. It was a straightforward decision to cancel the visit but very hard for a Marine like Kelly to recommend, having originally been the one to suggest Belleau Wood… Trump agreed, and it was decided that others would drive to the cemetery instead.

Not enough evidence? Here’s a passage from Bolton’s book... you know, the book you and the rest of the libs were buying a few months ago.

Marine One’s crew was saying that bad visibility could make it imprudent to chopper to the cemetery. The ceiling was not too low for Marines to fly in combat, but flying POTUS was obviously something very different. If a motorcade was necessary, it could take between ninety and a hundred and twenty minutes each way, along roads that were not exactly freeways, posing an unacceptable risk that we could not get the President out of France quickly enough in case of an emergency. It was a straightforward decision to cancel the visit but very hard for a Marine like Kelly to recommend, having originally been the one to suggest Belleau Wood… Trump agreed, and it was decided that others would drive to the cemetery instead.
Why are you saying this to me? Lol. I said the same thing as Bolton.

Bolton said today he didn't hear Trump make the "losers" and "suckers" comments but he may have made them later in the day.

ButFoxnews.

Tell me, if the stories are false why did he go after Kelly today?

Not sure how they made it in the deluge. He knew he would get skewered by the press so the weather story appeared as cover. Additionally, to say that they didn’t have a backup plan to get him there due to rain is crazy. The secret service would always have one.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Why are you saying this to me? Lol. I said the same thing as Bolton.

Bolton said today he didn't hear Trump make the "losers" and "suckers" comments but he may have made them later in the day.

ButFoxnews.

Tell me, if the stories are false why did he go after Kelly today?

I’ve used the term “babbling idiot” many times but, until now, I never fully understood the meaning.

Reactions: Bill4411
Trumplicans: "At least this can't get any worse for us right now. We and Trump just have to stick to deny/deflect/disparage, and not let anyone get in the way of that from now on."

Pete Buttigieg: "Hold my Joint Service Commendation Medal and these Harvard/Oxford degrees while I interview on Fox News."

It's better for Trump if his handlers prevented him from seeing this.

My bad, I left the words, “appears to suggest” out of my initial post in my fit of rage. You got me.
But that doesn’t change the point I’m making, that the article is dishonest and trash and completely mischaracterizes what he said.
LOL!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT