ADVERTISEMENT

Sydney Curry and Keion Brooks Jr!

We get it, you don't care what we think about you, but when you are telling firsthand stories about the program, and in at least one instance they are proven to be completely made up, that's a problem IMO.
He and wofulgab most certainly care what we think of them on here, otherwise they wouldn't spend so much time 'defending' themselves and telling people they don't care.

It's about time for Iron to go make another ID and try this posting thing again I would think.

I don't believe Painter would say what you claim he said, even if he believed it, and certainly not in a public setting like a basketball game.
I had to take him off of ignore for a sec just to see what all the hub bub was about and you are right. Painter never in a million years would say what is being claimed and any Purdue fan would get that. Being that Iron is really an iu fan, I am not surprised he missed that.

He and wofulgab most certainly care what we think of them on here, otherwise they wouldn't spend so much time 'defending' themselves and telling people they don't care.

It's about time for Iron to go make another ID and try this posting thing again I would think.
I think I'll continue to use this one. Thank you for your opinion though. Have a great day! :)

This is OT but where did FW North Side's ex-HC (Shabazz Khaliq or some name like that) go?
I believe he went to Richmond. That seems pretty strange to me. Also Mike Kirchner from Ben Davis left after eighteen years and winning the state last year. He went to another school, but it seems like a head scratcher.

Reactions: nagemj02
I believe he went to Richmond. That seems pretty strange to me. Also Mike Kirchner from Ben Davis left after eighteen years and winning the state last year. He went to another school, but it seems like a head scratcher.
Shabazz left North Side basically for the same reason Barak Coolman left Fort Wayne Northrop for. That is there is so much competition for players in Fort Wayne it is hard to develop a grass roots system. Barak Coolman can do that at Valpo and Shabazz can do that at Richmond. They can get into the middle schools and start implementing their system and feel confident those kids are going to end up at their high schools. Plus I think the Shabazz and Brooks relationship had run its course.

Reactions: nagemj02
This is OT but where did FW North Side's ex-HC (Shabazz Khaliq or some name like that) go?
Richmond. As for Sr. He applied for the position but the school wants teaching experience. It is what it is and nothing more or less. Bottom line...Sr and Jr can decide for themselves where to end up at. I truly believe that CMP wants players that truly want to be here!

Just bored and nothing to do. Seton Hall offered him a few days ago. The kid can flat out play and has kept his issues in check. He will be a huge asset for the pirates. The rumor is more schools will reach out but nothing confirmed yet. Not a need for us but he is a beast.
Good for him - he seemed like a decent kid who just needed to sort some issues out. Say some clips/highlights and looks like he got rid of some of that baby fat as well. Wish him all the best

This is the type of thing that really misrepresents Purdue. The guard play is not nearly as locked down as you are saying here. The PG is free to play within the system and create his own shot and score where necessary. Sure we are post-first and for good reason, but the PG isn't nearly as stymied as some believe.
Remember this? Exactly, why we can't land good guards. Keep it coming from the Painter lovers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT