ADVERTISEMENT

Respect the office

You're hopeless.
He (Donald) just can't help himself. He gets some good news this week with his travel ban, he works with the Senate to get a healthcare bill, seems to have some momentum, then he does this. If he would keep quiet, not do these odd press conferences with no video, etc., the bad press or "fake news" would go away. Quit giving people gasoline for the fire. Like his overseas trip. Gained some momentum. Didn't tweet for a few days. Then bam, right back to personal attacks and taking away from the message.

this is nothing.

i'm hearing there may be a fall pay per view event, with Trump vs Kim Jon Un

Cell match, loser shaves his head

trump-10-1478759340.jpg

I hear ya bro, I wonder the same about mega-lardass Michelle. We haven't heard much about her nutrition-for-the-kiddies lately.
Because the plan has been reversed and she is no longer the acting First Lady. Why would she be in the news at all? The only reason Barrack comes up is because Trump can't stop talking about him.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
How about you post a photo of yourself so we can bask in your fitness and beauty?
I completed the Crawfordsville, IN, marathon in 1978. I ran five miles per day for 25 years, finally gave it up circa 2001 due to shin splints. I was an active duty US Army officer for 28 years and maxed the APFT for most of that time, until the shin splints set in.

I'm now 68 years old and my wife and I walk 3 miles per day. Neither she nor I have gluteals half as large as those of the Michelle walrus. You?

Last edited:
I completed the Crawfordsville, IN, marathon in 1978. I ran five miles per day for 25 years, finally gave it up circa 2001 due to shin splints. I was an active duty US Army officer for 28 years and maxed the APFT for most of that time, until the shin splints set in. You?
We're happy for you. An above average athlete 39 years ago. Fantastic

I bet women really like you.
I wish. Interestingly, I am a magnet for gay guys and this has been going on for most of my life. I cannot tell you how many times I have been hit upon by gay dudes.

I'm not offended by their advances but it is quite curious to me that this has transpired.

I think it was my thin, muscular frame and abundance of body hair. I'm told the gays really get off on body hair.

It's kind of strange about body hair. Top of my head, sparse. Crack of my ass, no problem.
Nah, I think your problem lay more in your vulgarity, you seem to be trying to act like an alpha.

So you seem to crave 'crack of my ass' body hair. Hmmmm. Dude, the feeling is NOT reciprocal.

0f0ea5f604e163779f01ef1e7d1c0848--michelle-obama-fat.jpg
Haha what a zinger, good one. But, back to the point of your coming out, I doubt based on your posts may crave anything from you, gay or straight. Sad!

Despite differences on policy, I take comfort in the fact that we have such a level-headed, thoughtful, and gracious leader in the white house.
You know these people were good friends of Trumps before this election happened. You should know that before you feel too sorry for them. Their relationship with wing nut msnbc forced them to lash out against him, so he is hitting back. Things aren't always what they seem but you can't help but slurp it up in an almost pavlovian response.

Reactions: ecouch
You know these people were good friends of Trumps before this election happened. You should know that before you feel too sorry for them. Their relationship with wing nut msnbc forced them to lash out against him, so he is hitting back. Things aren't always what they seem but you can't help but slurp it up in an almost pavlovian response.

That is all irrelevant. The office demands more respect than he's giving it. Don't air your dirty laundry and don't attack women based on how they look.

That is all irrelevant. The office demands more respect than he's giving it. Don't air your dirty laundry and don't attack women based on how they look.
You're right. He should start up a fake news agency like msnbc and do it through the appropriate outlets.

You're right. He should start up a fake news agency like msnbc and do it through the appropriate outlets.
He should shut his fat mouth and run the damn country like all the other presidents have in my lifetime.

Live in a bubble, turn off the noise, and get some thick skin. For a guy who is so busy he spends more time watching TV and sending tweets than anyone else. Makes you wonder who is really doing his job.

So, do you condemn both Bill and DJT? Or do you think they're both monsters? Can't have it both ways.
Trump is a classless goon and I've never defended any of his antics. But that's vastly better than President Hillary/Huma bringing in boatloads of Muslims and Slick Willy back in the White House goosing the interns.

So, do you condemn both Bill and DJT? Or do you think they're both monsters? Can't have it both ways.
Neither are monsters. Bill Clinton was/is a serial philanderer and Trump has a character flaw that won't let him admit when he makes a mistake and never backs down after being slighted, even for the smallest offense.

Still, I agree with TheBoris, DJT is much better for the country than Hitlery would ever have been. Thank God Trump beat her and her corrupt cabal.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT